Chapter 1

Be Mine

Author's POV

The sun comes up, and the students already gathering in college. "Hey Fany, scared?" Jessica asked concernly. "I'm scared plus shy." She said.

 

"Aish, no need to be. I'm here. Don't worry." Her best friend try to comfort her. Tiffany just smile.

 

Tiffany's POV

Aish! I wanna pee~ "Err.. Jessi?" I called her. "Yesh?" "I need to go toilet." "Want me to come?" She asked worried. "No need. I can go by myself." "Oh, okay." So, I run as fast as I can.

 

Suddenly...

 

*THUD*

 

Ouch! "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm in hurry." Huh? Who's that? "Let me help you." Sounds like a girl. I look up and...

 

"Sorry, I'm in hurry. S, uh.. Bye." She said in hurry and she run like a lightning.

 

Did I saw an angel in heaven?

 

Seohyun's POV

Haish! Where is she? "Seo, sorry I'm late." There she is! "Unnie, why you late?" There she goes. Smiling like nothing happen.

 

"You know what?" Suddenly she spoke. "What?" I asked. "I thing I saw an angel." She said. "Aish! Sooyoung unnie, you dreaming again?"

 

"No! I'm not dreaming! She looks cute and..." Before unnie finish her lines I said "Let's go unnie. We late for the class!"

 

Sooyoung's POV

Am I dreaming? I think I'm not. Sheesh! Seohyun always said I'm dreaming. So, she went to Geography class while I went to Mathematics class.

 

I took a seat beside the window. And....

 

"Come on! We need to hurry!" Someone shouted that makes me to look at them..

 

Oh, that was her. "Jessi! Please don't shout. Sheesh!"

 

Tiffany's POV

"Jessi! Please don't shout. Sheesh!" I mad at Jessi. I know we late because of me.

 

I went inside and I saw her. Okay, my heart can't stop beating.

 

Just smile Fany. No need to do something stupid.

 

Me and Jessi went took a seat in the middle. My head just want turn around to see her.

 

But I can't.

 

Jessica's POV

I smell something here. Fany keep turning around like she want to see someone.

 

So I just turn around and there's a girl who really have good looking. Maybe Fany look at her. Kekeke..

 

Sooyoung's POV

Just keep doing like you always doing Sooyoung.

 

She keep turning her head over here. Did she look at me?

 

OMG!

 

Here's chapter 1

Comment? Subscribe?

Anything will do ^^

But, please comment. Thank you~