Chapter 6

Be Mine

Author's POV

A week already passed. Everytime they go to college, the couple always together and holding each other hand.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany love each other. They both really happy together.

 

But, there's a guy who really not happy at all.

 

Nickhun's POV

So, already a week they together huh? Just wait and see what will I do.

 

Wooyoung's POV

"Dude, something wrong?" I asked Nick. I feels uneasy about him. 

 

"Just wait and see." It's all the thing he said. Okay, everytime he say that. It was a huge problem. HUGE!

 

I need to tell them. So, I went to Sooyoung and Tiffany after class.

 

"HEY!" I shouted. They heard me and then he turn around.

 

"Hey Wooyoung. Something wrong?" I was panting because I was running just now.

 

"I just need to give a advise. It just, please be careful. Okay?" Without waiting for them to reply, I left.

 

Tiffany's POV

Wooyoung told us we need to be careful? I just want to ask him why. But he already left. Youngie also don't know why.

 

She sent me home early since Wooyoung said we need to be careful. We bid godbye and I went inside straight to my room.

 

I wonder what does he mean 'be careful'? I shrugged then I went to the toilet.

 

Sooyoung's POV

After I sent her, I went straight to my house. "Sooyoung, can you go shop for awhile? And buy some ingridient." Seo's mom told me. "Okay. Uhmm.. But I will walk this time." I told her.

 

I went out from house and walk to the shop. It's already 8pm. It's still early that's why I take a walk. After I bought all ingridients Seo's mom need, I went straight to home.

 

I was listening to my mp3. So I didn't listening anything. I saw a light. It's like a light from a car. Suddenly, I didn't see anything.

 

Seohyun's POV

Aish! Unnie, why took you so long. "What took her so long? Seo, would you mind to go and check your cousin?" I just nodded.

 

I took a coat and wear it. I saw her car. Looks like she took a walk. While I walking, there's a crowded. I wonder what happen. So, I went there for awhile.

 

I took a peek and I saw... "UNNIE!" I shouted. She's bleeding! "Someone, please call ambulance! Ppali!" I said to the crowd. "Unnie, please hang in there."

 

Ambulance came and I went inside to accompany Sooyoung unnie. I call my parents.

 

"Seo, where are you?"

 

"Umma~ Please come to hospital now. Ppali!"

 

"W-What? Okay, we coming now."

 

We arrived at hospital and the nurses push her to emergency room. Unnie, please be okay. I try to call Tiffany unnie.

 

"Hello? Seo, are you crying?"

 

"Unnie, S-Sooyoung unnie.... Accident." I was crying.

 

"W-What? We will coming now. Don't go anyway!"

 

We hung up and I waiting for them to come.

 

Author's POV

A few minutes later, they all arrived. "Tiffany unnie~" Seohyun called while crying. Tiffany went to her and hug her. Tifany also crying right now.

 

2 hours later, doctor come out. "May I speak to the patient's family?" Mr and Mrs Juhyun went to the doctor.

 

Tiffany's POV

I just crying while hugging Seohyun. Doctor are talking to Seohyun's parents while I just seat here and crying.

 

"Doctor said he will transfer Sooyoung to a ward. But, she's in coma." C-Coma? What? We went to the ward to see her.

 

I hold her hand while Jessi just rubs my back. Youngie, why this happened to you?

 

Tomorrow, only me, Jessi and Seohyun went to the class. Without her, I feels empty. Last night, I was crying so hard. That's why this morning my eyes puffy.

 

A week later, I got a call that she already awake. I went to there with Jessi. Finally she awake. I can't believe it. I went inside.

 

"Youngie?" I called her.

 

"Who are you?"