Chapter 4

Be Mine

Tiffany's POV

"Hey Jessi?" I called her. "Yeah?" "Do you think that Sooyoung like me?" I don't know why that question was coming from my mouth.

 

"What do you mean by that?" She asked. "Ahh.. What I mean was do she have spot for me?" Suddenly Jessi stands up and look at me with that cold stare.

 

"You think?" I just smiling like a idiot. Don't know what to say. "You know, you should try do something." She added. I look at her with confused face. "Like?"

 

"Like hug her." H-hug? "Uhh.. But Jessi, if she...." "If she don't like?" She cut my words. She continue "Pfft! She like it. Trust me." Then she lay down on her bed.

 

Hug her? Should I hug her?

 

Monday came, and we getting ready to go to college.

 

#BEEP

 

Sooyoung texted :

Morning Fany ^^ Go and get ready now. We on our way to pick you guys up :)

 

I was smiling like and idiot when I see her name. "Jessi, get ready now! Sooyoung and Seohyun are on they way to pick us up!" I shouted.

 

I went down to eat breakfast. "Morning mommy, morning daddy." I took a seat and take a sandwich.

 

Author's POV

"Morning Fany. You look happy. Something want to share with mommy and daddy?" Mrs Hwang asked her daughter.

 

"Ahh... I am happy. Mommy, I will tell you after school." Tiffany said while showing her eye smile. "Only your mommy? I'm sad." Mr Hwang joked. Tiffany just chukled.

 

#TING TING

 

"Oh, your friends are here." Mrs Hwang said while took a peek and the window. "Jessi! They here! Hurry!" Tiffany shouted. "Okay okay, I'm coming!" Jessica shouted back.

 

"Morning guys!" Tiffany greeted Sooyoung and Seohyun. Before she hop in, she kissed her mother's cheek then her father's. "Where's Jessica unnie?" Seohyun asked. "Ahh.. There she is.." Tiffany said.

 

Jessica bows at Mr and Mrs Hwang then she hop in the car. "Ready?" Sooyoung asked. "Ready!" Three girls said in unison. Sooyoung started to drove off.

 

Nickhun's POV

I arrived at college really early. Just want to see her. Yeah, I want to see Tiffany. Before I met her, everyday I came early to collage just because I want to make a with a random girls. But Tiffany, she unlike other girls. She really look nice and innocent.

 

I feels really guilty if I take her verginity away. Oh, I think I saw her.

 

As usual, she always walking with her. Choi Sooyoung, I don't think you can get her. *evil smirk*

 

Sooyoung's POV

We went straight to the class. Since Seo is not same year with us so, she have to go to other class. We took a seat at the window. While Jessica seat behind us and drifted to her dreamland.

 

"Did she just..." "Sleep? Yeah she did. She's a sleepyhead." She just smiling with her eyes. Okay, I really can't take it.

 

While we were waiting for teacher, we keep talking about something random.

 

"How's your parents?" Suddenly she asked me. My parents? "Oh, they fine and great. They have to go to Japan since they have work to do." I said.

 

Suddenly she lay her head on my right shoulder. "I want to sleep for awhile." She said. I just nodded my head. And I didn't realize that my right hand was on her right shoulder.

 

I look at her face. She really looks like an angel. And did she smiling?

 

Wooyoung's POV

I look at Nickhun. He looks really pissed off. "Hey, what's wrong?" He just keep quiet and look at someone at the window.

 

So I look at them. I think it's cute. Hehehe.. I just realized something. He didn't having a anymore and he are not a player anymore.

 

Is it because that girl?

 

Comment? Thank you ^^