Chapter 35 - Cliché Nights

Breaking From Seclusion

 

Author's note: Apologies in advanced readers, this chapter was typed on my phone due to Internet issues... -_-... So excuse the errors if there are more. Also, fair warning : NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!! Just so you know! As always thanks for reading! Enjoy! 

 


 

Yongguk’s POV
 
Hell if I know how long we laid on the table, Himchan’s frail body wrapped in my body; my favorite. I couldn’t fight the smile that tugged at my lips watching his small chest rise up and down, obviously asleep. always exhausted him causing him to fall asleep right away though I didn't ever mind; it always gave me time to admire his perfect structure and saintly white skin. He was – is the epitome of beauty.
That’s when went down. I heard the front door lock turn, and instantly, I began to panic. Not necessarily embarrassed myself, but I knew Himchan would kill me if we were caught.
“YAH! DON’T COME IN!” I screamed praying I wouldn’t wake the princess. He shifted slightly, but didn’t budge.
“Thank god” I whispered as I heard more whispering outside the door.
“Hyung, are you and Himchan still in?!” I heard Daehyun’s muffled laugh from behind the walls.
I heard a loud smack assuming Youngjae just hit the older.
I ran to the door and opened it slightly before peeking out only my head. Youngjae’s eyes opened up wide and Daehyun tried to suppress his laughter… this kid.
“Yah! Don’t come in yet! Give me a few minutes.” I glared at them.
“Hyung come on! It’s cold out here and – wait…” his eyes crinkled, “are – are you hyung?”
I reached my hand out and smacked the idiot in the head, “Shut the up and wait. Sorry Youngjae”
The younger nodded his cheeks a red tint while Daehyun frowned.
I turned around and closed the door.
“…” I glanced over the house, the broken vase, the throw pillows on the couch scattered across the floor, the dining table glistening in sweat, and the obvious musky smell in the entire apartment… Himchan was gonna kill me if he found out that Daehyun and Youngjae saw this.
“” I sighed again… first thing was first. Put Himchan to bed. I ran over to the sleeping beauty and picked him up gently not daring to wake him up. Bridal style, I quickly shuffled to bedroom placing him underneath the covers. His arms wrapped around my neck as he mumbled incoherent words and my heart froze. Was he awake?
“Gukkieee~” he hummed, but flipped over grabbing the pillow pulling himself up to cuddle it. His breath evening out. At first I felt a little jealous of the pillow.
“God Yongguk get your together… getting jealous of a pillow?”
Loud laughter broke my train of thought, “HOLY HYUNG!”
“in Daehyun” I sighed shimming into sweat pants.
I ran out to the living room closing the bedroom door behind me to see that the Daejae couple had indeed entered the house. Youngjae’s mouth was wide open and Daehyun eyes were watering he was laughing so hard.
“Yah! Shut up Himchan’s sleeping!” I yelled.
“Damn hyung you tore this place apart. How is Himchan hyung still alive?” He joked.
“Stop!” Youngjae whispered and instantly Daehyun was silenced.
“Just go to your room” I ordered.
Youngjae grasped a hold of Daehyun’s sleeve while he pulled him to their bedroom.
“You should really start working out so you can have abs like Yongguk hyung” Youngjae giggled as the door closed.
“YAH!”
And so the screaming began behind closed doors.
 
 
... Several hours later 
 
 
Himchan’s POV
 
“YONGGUK!!!!!!!!!” his name was the first thing to explode from my mouth as I awoke flipping in pain. The usual baritone voiced man’s spot next to me was empty causing an unwanted anxiety. God it burned. My-my… m-my entrance burned.
“GUKKIE PLEASE!!!!!” I begged not having a single clue where he was in the house.
Seconds later the bedroom door flung open revealing the man who SHOULD HAVE BEEN sleeping right beside me, yet he was dressed in his “thug gear” and smelled like cheap alcohol and dry cigarettes.
“Channie!” He rushed to my side of the bed attempting to hold me in his arms, yet I pushed him away in resistance. Perplexed, the man tilted his head taking a step back.
“You smell horrible, where were you?!” I cried propping myself up self-up hissing in pain from the movement.
Yongguk broke the smell boundary by guiding me up with his hands. I protested because of the smell, but Yongguk wouldn’t let go as he could tell I was in pain.
“I was at the club, you know I work weekends babe I just got home, but more importantly what’s wrong?”
Of course the club, Pabo Chan. I looked up into his eyes ignoring the scent, a rush of embarrassment colored my cheeks red, “M-my… m-y..-y I-I can’t s-say” I looked down. God it was embarrassing.
“How am I supposed to help you when you can’t-”
I cut him off by grabbing his large hand and guided it down my waist down to my bare thigh. We traced every curve of my body till we reached… it – my h-hole… that sounds horribly vulgar... I lightly pressed his finger in with my own. In response, my hands clenched the sheets – white knuckles. 90% pain yet surprisingly 10% pleasure. I let out a call, a transfigured call; a mix between a moan and a scream. I heard Yongguk hum in content.
“Y-yah! It hurt’s, n-not a time for you to be ‘getting you’re freak on’” I hissed.
The jerk chuckled, “How am I not supposed to be when my helpless boyfriend spreads his open for me while I get to finger him, and pain present”
“Yah! Gukkie!” I pouted hitting him slightly.
“Aish… come here” he opened his arms inviting me to come in as he inched closer.
“Smell” I reminded him of the disgusting scent he carried as he once again let out a condescending chuckle. He lifted his shirt over his head revealing those godly abs and kicked off his baggy jeans. Though he was annoying me currently, I couldn’t lie that the jerk was hot.
“Stop drooling” Yongguk laughed while pulling me into his arms.
Caught red handed, I buried my head into his chest as the burning seemed to subside to something somewhat liveable; the power of Bang Yongguk.
“Yah… Mianhae… I know I was a little … uh … rough earlier today. Obviously that’s what’s causing you pain now” Yongguk’s deep voice ran in my ear.
“It’s okay. You needed it.” I said lying my head down on his broad chest, aware of the steady heartbeat within.
“But, aish… The beautiful princess Himchan doesn’t deserve to be manhandled like that, even by his prince.”
I smacked him, “Stop with the metaphors! You’re so cheesy Bbang!” I giggled, secretly enjoying… though I was doing a swell job at hiding my secret (sarcasm detected), “You’re no Prince, you’re just a brute”
"I'm constantly saving you, the damsel in distress... How am I not your prince?"
"You're too rough, plus princes don't dress like thugs"
He laughed, and I continued.
"Your more of my... Knight in shining armor."
"And you call me the cheesy one?" Bbang's hearty laugh filled the room.
"Shut it and hold me tighter" I ordered enjoying the embrace.
"Yes Channie" he grinned.
I closed my eyes and started to drift away. Midway through the connection of dreams, I felt the lightest peck on the top of head followed by a deep chuckle, "Sleep well yeobo".