Chapter 17 - The Perfect Date

Breaking From Seclusion

I was still staring at the same image of myself in the mirror. Only this time it was date night and my nerves were eating me alive. I was judging every part of my body… Yongguk’s not going to like how my hips look; Yongguk’s not going to like my blazer…

I was wearing a tight hot pink suit with a pure black button up peaking threw, but several buttons undone that showed off a dangerous amount of skin. My hair was spiked and I wore intense black cat eyeliner with the slightest amount of glitter- side note: I love glitter. My suit was so tight it might as well been painted on. You could see every curve to my body as well as how thin I was. Honestly, I thought I looked a little unhealthy.

“Well this is it…” I whispered to myself from in the bathroom. I reach for the door knob and cracked open the door.

There he was… the most handsome man in the world. My heart literally skipped several beats while I tried not to choke. Bang Yongguk, you are devilishly handsome. He was wearing a plain black suit, but the way it loosely fit his body was something else. He looked so… classic, I loved it. It was a great contrast from the regular baggy jeans and baggy t-shirt Gukkie I was used to. This Yongguk needed a new nickname.

“Y-you l-look beautiful Chan…” Yongguk stuttered. He’s never gotten flustered before, which made me blush to the ninth degree.

“And you look very handsome Yongguk” I went up to him to brush a few of his hairs in his messy hairstyle out of his face.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer , “How about we skip the date and just stay home?” he rose a few eyes brows joking around receiving a slap on the shoulder from me in response.

“Baegopa!” I whined making a signature aegyo face; cheeks full of air.

He beamed and looked at me through his slits that were called eyes while he pulled me back into his strong chest, “Yaahh~” he sang deeply. He gently kissed my lips making me forget all hunger pains, and I melted into his arms.

“I guess we should get you some food eh?” Yongguk said his hot breath bathing on my face.

I could only nod, as I still needed to catch my breath from that last kiss. Yongguk grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We walked towards the front of the hotel, enjoying the colors of the plants, the weather, and just the feeling of being together. I couldn’t stop smiling… I was – was so happy.

We walked to the front of the hotel and Yongguk opened the passenger door of a beautiful expensive looking black Mercedes Benz. I stared in awe for several seconds admiring its shiny glossy coat. I could see my reflection; my pink suit.

“Waiting on you princess” Yongguk smiled.

“H-how? Wh-why?”

“A car only suited for my princess.” Yongguk said as he closed the door behind me once my feet were securely in.

How could Yongguk even afford to rent a car like THIS? Even if it is just for the night?

My thoughts of answering my question were interrupted when the car started at we took off towards the direction of the ocean. I was focused the entire ride of the extravagant scenery around us. We took a scenic route passing by flowers of bright blues, vivacious purples, and gorgeous reds. Green trees and bushes added a pure contrast to the flowers. Busan was magnificent!

“H-himchan? D-did I do something wrong?” Yongguk looked over at me from the driver’s seat obviously worried, “You’re really quiet…”

“Aniyo” I smiled, “It’s just so beautiful… I just was sidetracked… I-I… thank you for taking me out Yongguk. This alone is a treat”

He smiled the gummy smile I loved ever so much.

“Good, for a minute I thought I really ed up” he laughed as he stopped the car, “Well we are here”

Before I had the chance to look around, Yongguk had given the keys to the valet service and had already run to the passenger door to open it. He reached his hand in, which I gladly took.

He pulled me out into another world.

I was in absolute awe:

We were on top of a peak peaking off into the sea, the sunset skipping across the horizon. A perfect view; omniscient. A small rustic restaurant bestowed us with white lights draped across the lush wooden entry way. I took a minute to close my eyes and let the wind whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

~this is perfect… he is perfect… Bang Yongguk~

I opened my eyes again to the sun dazzling off the salty water below us creating glistening diamonds: I was the richest man in the world.

The entire time, I had the sensation of warmth and protection all connected by my right hand. His strong fingers interlaced with mine: Bang Yongguk…

“B-Bang” I hadn’t the slightest idea I was crying until I croaked when Yongguk immediately wrapped me in his arms, “I-it’s stunning! I don’t deserve something l-like th-this!” I cried. I felt exceedingly lucky… what did I do to deserve this incredible indulgence? And most of all… Bang Yongguk?

“Yah… of course you deserve it. I don’t get the chance to tell you how much I love you and appreciate you every day… I-I’m trying to show you how I feel” He said looking into my eyes, arms still wrapped securely around my waist.

“I-It’s working” I chuckled trying to stop crying.

“Yaaah… stop crying baby…  I know you’ll complain about ruining your makeup” he said as he wiped my tears with his thumb. He was right I would complain.

“Gomawo”

He kissed my cheek, “Let’s go in babe” he said taking my hand once again leading me threw the magnificent entry way. We walked deeper into Neverland. The lush and rustic environment enveloped us in its warm embrace, inviting the break from reality.

“Bang?” Yongguk chuckled as we continued to walk, bringing me out of my fantasy.

“A new nickname… The suit sparked it…” I giggled.

“I feel like James Bond” He said bringing up a fake gun made with his fingers making me laugh even more.

“More like wanna be thug”

“Yah!”

We both laughed as we both realized the strange look the hostess was giving us and we both stopped laughing at straightened up.

“Right this way gentlemen”

 

 

Dinner was divine. Yongguk had already picked out a course for us, promising I’d love it… which I did… he knew me extremely well.

We started off with a simple ceviche appetizer which then led into a salmon on a bed of greens entrée which was followed by a lobster risotto which was to die for. Of course during the course of dinner, Yongguk wouldn’t make me stop laughing, being his crude normal self. He was purposely trying to embarrass me as we were in such a nice restaurant, and it was definitely working. But that’s why I loved him, he was a riot. He was so fun to be around, and always knew how to make me laugh.

He kept a constant link of our feet which made me feel more comfortable in the atmosphere. I loved him even more for knowing how to comfort me.

After the best dinner I’ve ever had – and a few glasses of red wine – dessert had come before us.

It was a simple chocolate coconut cake. My favorite…

I had enjoyed everything entirely too much; the food, the scenery, the restaurant, the strange looks the people in the restaurant were giving us… but most of all Bang Yongguk. I had to take a second to… t-to gather myself.

I didn’t want to say goodbye to the restaurant – to our date- but I knew the night was still young and much more fun was to be had.

I took one last look at the ocean as we were leaving the restaurant. The sun had gone down casting a dark yet dazzling black overcast over the ocean. The moon and starry night sky twinkled in the calm waters below.

It was slightly chillier and Yongguk had his arm wrapped around me for warmth. I was so blissful… It was so perfect.

“Gomawo” I leaned my head onto my man’s shoulder.

“You’re welcome princess… I just wanted to let you know, you really do look beautiful tonight”

I didn’t even have time to blush:

In one quick move, he spun me around to face him, our eyes starting fires of passion. He connected our lips; igniting the fire. Our flames combusted while Yongguk ran his fingers down the sides of my face pressing down my hair in the process. I moaned in the absolute delight of his lips crashing against mine.

“Himchan-ah~” he sang once again in his deep voice making my heart beat even faster… if that was possible.

 

I could NOT wait to get home… and I knew Yongguk felt the same way… or should I say Bang?