Chapter 13 - Intro to The Beach

Breaking From Seclusion

Author's Note: This was too short to make an actual chapter, but I felt the need to put in a transition... with resulted into this intro into the next chapter! Hope that makes sense! Enjoy!

 



I can’t say I planned to stay at Yongguk’s for the night but that’s just how the night seemed to pan out. Yongguk was already in bed, I was changing into one of Yongguk’s oversized shirts to sleep in, and Zelo was on his bed watching God knows what on his laptop, headphones plugged in.

“NO DON’T GO IN THERE!” Zelo screamed clutching his blanket.

He had been like this for the last hour, over dramatic, and loud.

“God damnit Zelo shut up!”Yongguk’s patience finally ran dry, I knew it was coming. I could see the veins in his forehead about to burst.

Instantly Zelo closed his laptop and looked down towards the ground, “Mianhae hyung”

“Yah… Yongguk… be nice” I honestly felt bad for Zelo, Yongguk had no patience unless it came to me.

“Chet…” he scoffed shutting his eyes as I turned off the lights making my way to his bed.

I climbed into the warm clutches of Bang Yongguk, and nestled my head into his neck. He grabbed my right thigh and placed it over him, hand staying on my right cheek. I started to run my fingers down his bare chest, knowing he would die for the touch, the feeling…

“Eomma…” Zelo whined.

I could hear Yongguk’s eyes rolling earning him a smack to the chest.

“Yah!”

“What’s wrong Zelo?” I was honestly concerned.

“I-I’m scared…” he admitted, sounding like a six year old about to get on a roller coaster for the first time.

“Well if you watch that scary before bed, of course you’re gonna be scared” the deep voice beside was filled of a condescending attitude. I however ignored it.

“C-can I come sleep with you and appa?”

“Hell no”

“YONGGUK!” I smacked him again, which honestly was doing nothing. It just made him laugh.

“Aish… alright kid come climb into bed with appa and eomma”

“Waaaah!” Zelo clapped his hands as he jumped in between Yongguk and I.

As annoyed as Yongguk sounded I could tell he was enjoying it, He grabbed Zelo and took the boy into his arms, making the youngest cuddle deeper in Yongguk. Yongguk would be an amazing father…

Did I really just say that? I-…

“Eomma come cuddle!” Zelo brought me out of my daze of Yongguk being a… a good father.

“O-of course”

Zelo practically pulled me down as he wrapped his legs around mine.

“Night!” he chirped.

“Night Zelo” I chimed, I would have told Yongguk the same but I could tell by his snores that he already passed out… typical Yongguk.

“Himchannie hyung?” Zelo asked again.

“Ne?”

“A-are we going on the trip for break to the beach?” he whispered yet sounded hopefully.

The thing was there was a short break for intensive over the weekend to the beach for students to unwind from the midterms we just trucked through. Zelo had been begging to go all week.

“Of course” I smiled.

“Waaah!” he clapped again.

“Okay Zelo” I rubbed his shoulder, “time to get some sleep”

“Yeah time to get some in sleep” Yongguk scared both of us as he flipped over.

“Al-right hyung”

“Goodnight boys”