Chapter 30 - Yes Zelo, You Can Wear Eyeliner

Breaking From Seclusion

 

Author's note: Hey Ya'll! So first of all I'd like to apologize. I... REALLY dislike flashbacks (I love Afterschool... they have nothing to do with this however). Like its not even funny, I think they are extremely over-used and tacky, but it was needed for the scene. I just wanted to apologize in advanced so you can prepare for the... low classness...

Next I want to thank all my readers and especially the commenters. God... You guys... I die. Reading the comments is definitely the most rewarding part of writing! I recognize all of you guys who are continuing commenters! You literally make my day! So thank you!

That is all! Enjoy the chapter!

 



The entire drive home was filled with silence. It was unsettling. It was obvious Yongguk was still worked up from the fact that I showed up at the club to see him perform.

The only thing was… I knew a secret that would make Yongguk a lot more worked up if he knew which is why I chose to keep it indeed a secret… well for the time being:

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK:*

 

“Hyung…” Daehyun approached me as we waited for Yongguk to come out of his boss’s office to inform him that he was leaving.

“Hmm?”

“You uh- remember when uh- when we had that conversation about how I needed to find Youngjae and I somewhere else to live because of his dad?”

I nodded unsure where he was going with this.

“Well… uh- it’s not goin anywhere and the situation is getting worse. So I-I wanted to ask if… … if we could uh move in with you and Yongguk?”

I clapped my hands together and squealed, “Daehyun! Of course!” I stared at Youngjae who was sitting down in the corner on a metal chair glancing over nervously.

“Youngjae! Come over here!” I called.

He quickly ran over as I took him a hug, “Of course we’ll take you both in! It’s not even a question!”

I watched Youngjae’s chubby cheeks fill up like a balloon by the grace of an endearing smile.

“But hyung…” he started.

“I know you’re chill with it, but what about… Yongguk?” Daehyun finished.

What about Yongguk? Well that was a good question. If this was brought up to him in this current state he’d flip out. Which was inevitable, however more avoidable if the question was asked at a later time.

“Let’s keep this a secret- for now. I think he will be fine with it just let him calm down and have a few days to think it over” I reassured.

“Ah- thank you hyung” Daehyun smiled

The three of our heads turned as we were greeted by the deep voice that we all feared currently, “Let’s go”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*


 

 

I sighed feeling the stress of asking the question. Though there were only two bedrooms the apartment was quite spacious so Yongguk wouldn’t argue about space, he would argue about his and my… privacy. This is based off the fact that Daehyun and Youngjae would get the second bedroom and Zelo would sleep with us. Though Yongguk would never admit it, he loves sleeping with Zelo, but all the time would be a different story especially with me in the picture. It’s not a secret that my man is a… ually driven man, with Zelo in the room… that’s not exactly possible, which is where I think he would argue for privacy.

I sighed again gaining a quick concerning glance from Yongguk as he swiftly focused back to the road.

 

We got home and Yongguk went straight for the fridge grabbing a beer and heading straight for the bedroom. I rubbed my temples as the need for the situation to be immediately resolved was my main priority.

“Eomma?”

I looked up opening my eyes to see Zelo in front of me in light blue pajamas, sleep still present in his eyes, a blanket trailing behind him in one hand, and a concerned expression written across his face.

“H-how did it go?” he whispered.

“Okay” I lied not wanting to worry him, “Did Jongup leave?”

Zelo pouted and nodded his head, “He wouldn’t stay the night”

“Zelo…” I went to hug him, “Jongup’s in his first year of college it’s tough. He doesn’t have the time to stay here especially when Monday’s tomorrow”

Mentally I slapped myself as I remembered myself about going back to school tomorrow.

“Let’s get you back to bed”

Zelo nodded once again as I took his hand leading him to the second bedroom. I gently tucked the giant boy in kissing his forehead goodnight.

“Goonight hyungie” he giggled.

“Goodnight Zelo-ah. Sleep well.”

I turned off the overhead light closing the door lightly behind me as I reentered the hallway.

Not wanting to deal with Yongguk quite yet, I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Shower, wash face, brush teeth, moisturize, you know the drill. What to Yongguk or Zelo is a 10-20 minute process of getting ready for sleep is about an hour process for me. I would blame it on being a girl… but I’m not so I guess I’d have to blame it on being a flamboyant gay boy… I chuckled at the thought; the title I gave myself.

I stared into the full length mirror checking myself out finally ready for bed. Swirling around I made a check list:

“y black boxer briefs…check… y slim black tank top…. check” I smiled knowing I was going to get Yongguk into a better mood.

I made my way through the hallway and cracked the bedroom door open to see Yongguk’s now empty beer bottle on the night stand. His shirt was off and he laid in the bed with just his baggy jeans on showing about 2 inches of his boxers arms behind his head eyes closed.

“Gukkieee~” I sauntered in watching his right eye peek open.

I slowly made my way to bed and swung my right leg over Yongguk mounting him in the process; his eyebrow rose in interest.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry I caused so much trouble” I pouted running my fingertips in between his chiseled abs.

His eyes closed humming in a satisfied response.

“You don’t know how much I worry about you Himchan. You are my everything.”

I honestly was beginning to feel extremely guilty for making him worry so… It was obvious it had bothered him all night.

“M-m-mianhae hyung…” I showed my guilt by using proper formalities.

“Yaah~” His deep voice trembled through my bones, “Don’t call me that”

I frowned as he gently swept his right hand down my cheek, “Call me oppa” the grin he was wearing was well heard through his tone of voice.

I felt a shy smile creep across my lips. I knew he enjoyed it. I liked it too.

“Oppaaa~” I let it out in a whine, dripping of sensuality.

Yongguk passionately grabbed my hips, I could feel him hardening underneath.

“Bbang…” I breathed.

He led my head down to his, his hand behind my neck as our lips met sparking fireworks between us. Fireworks led to flickers of a flame that fueled Yongguk’s hunger. He started to his hips pushing me onto his hard throbbing-

 “EOMMMA APPPAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” A banshee cry exploded through space, followed by exasperated wails. I knew it was coming from the spare bedroom, but the sound was so loud it felt like the source was in the bedroom with us.

Yongguk looked at me with large eyes as we both wasted no time running into Zelo’s bedroom. I swear we’ve both never moved that fast in our lives.

Opening the door, we were horrified by the sight in front of us; Zelo thrashing uncontrollably across his bed crying. I was shocked, scared, petrified in stone. Seeing Yongguk’s lack of hesitation running straight to Zelo was my antidote. I quickly followed seeing the strength of my boyfriend.

“ZELO! ZELO!!!! WAKE UP!!!!” Yongguk violently yet carefully shook the maknae until his eyes shot open. Yongguk’s arms immediately encircled Zelo’s frail body as the younger sat up whimpering loud wails. I came to join in the embrace.

“Shhhhh…. Hyung’s are here” Yongguk cooed rubbing Zelo’s back.

“H-hy-hy-hy-hy-hyun-g-gg-ggg” He sniffled

“Shhhh it was only a dream” I gave a weak smile.

“Appa and eomma d-d-d-d-ied” Zelo cried, “I-I w-was l-eft al-al-alone”

It took me a second to wrap my head fully around what he was saying. Firstly; Yongguk and I must have died in his dream, and since his parents abandoned him, he thought he was alone.

“Zelo-ah~”

“Eo-eommaa, I’m s-s-s-o  scar-red” I felt Zelo shiver giving me goose bumps. Luckily for both of us, Yongguk was the warmth we both needed.

“Yah… it was only a dream Zelo… We are still here and we aren’t going anywhere”

The younger seemed to calm down as his muscles relaxed into our entwined arms.

“Sl-sleep w-with me, I don’t wanna be a-alone” He sniffled.

Bbang and I gave him a reassuring smile and I kissed his forehead gaining a budding grin from our baby. Comfort began to settle in as the three of laid in the “diamond in the rough bed”. It was too small for the three of us especially because of how big Yongguk and Zelo were, but… but it felt right… to be together.

Minutes melted into an hour and Yongguk’s snores quaked the room, his body sprawled across the mattress. I, however, was still awake.

“Himchannie hyung?” Zelo’s small weak voice took me for surprise; I thought he was still sleeping.

“Hm what’s wrong honey?”

He sighed, “Wh-why c-can’t I be as p-pretty as you? I w-wish I could look… better”

I was taken back by the comment. Never, and I mean NEVER had I had any idea Zelo felt this way. His self-esteem levels had never seemed this low. I saw his eyes begin to water, but I tried to lighten the atmosphere.

“It’s the makeup” I chuckled wiping his tear.

He shook his head, “You’re so pretty and… I’m not”

“Zelo-ah~ yes you are. What make you think otherwise?” I whispered trying not to wake up the sleeping monster on the other side of the bed.

He didn’t say anything, as I tried to figure out ways to solve the issue. I felt as if I was failing; failing at doing my job as a parent. Zelo relied on me and Yongguk now and here he was having nightmares and confidence issues.

“D-do you want to wear make up tomorrow?” I asked.

I saw a light flicker in the once lost hope of Zelo’s eyes, “Jinjja?!”

I giggled at his over excited reaction from something so simple.

“Ne, we’ll do you’ll makeup before you go to school in the morning”

“Can I wear eyeliner too hyung?!”

I laughed, “Yes Zelo you can wear eyeliner”