Chapter 20 - Almost Perfect

Breaking From Seclusion

By the time we made it back to Seoul, it was night. The cold miserable wind was reminiscent on the fact of how much I really did NOT want to go back to class. My… body still ached and I was tired of all the giggles behind my back mocking my beautiful night with the man I love. Plus the trip with Gukkie was just… amazing. Amazing; the biggest understatement of the century.

“Stay with me tonight” Yongguk whispered into my ear as we took our first steps off the bus.

“Yongguk, we have class tomorrow morning, and I need something new to wear. I want to go home; I’ve been wearing the same pieces all weekend!”

Yongguk rolled his eyes, “It’s only a weekend Himchan, plus it’s me. You’d pick clothes over me?”

Of course not… I reasoned in my head… but I really wanted my wardrobe.
“Walk me home” I ordered to avoid the argument.

“Channie stay with me! Don’t you wanna have… fun?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

He did NOT… my backside hurt because of HIM and his – his THING and on top of that he made me the laughing stock of the school making me moa-… I-I… that doesn’t matter!

Instead I walked in the opposite direction, leaving him by the bus.

“Baby I was kiddin!” Yonggu ran up to me taking my hand.

I sighed, “If you really want to… how about… you stay with me?” I fluttered my lashes, “ONLY CUDDLING THOUGH YONGGUK!” I specified putting one finger up, “I’m tired and I… hurt”

He gave me a soft smile, “done”.

We continued to walk to my dorm and as soon as we got there we opened the door. Jongup up flinched turning in our direction and Yongguk growled like a wild beast. Honestly, I forgot all about Jongup; this was going to be interesting.

“H-H-Himchan! Help me please!” Jongup began to beg and instantly I was confused.

“What’s going on?”

“I miss Zelo… I just want him back. I ed up big time. I know he’s sensitive, I-I shouldn’t have yelled at him…”

“You’re right, you shouldn’t have yelled at him, and yes you did mess up” I shifted my weight to my right hip and put my hand on my waist.

“You go some in nerve kid, hurtin Zelo like that” Yongguk snarled cracking his knuckles.

“Please!” Jongup got to his knees.

My eyes opened wide, surprised of his dedication.

“Yah! You have no dignity? Man the up and get on your feet!” Yongguk yelled.

“I-I just want Zelo back!” Jongup put his head down in shame, “p-please”

“Do you know how much you hurt him? He’s so young; of course he’s going to act up! You of all people should know this Jongup!” I calmed down from my slight rage. Jongup’s head was still looking towards the ground.

“But…” I sighed pitying him in his state, “I know he misses you too”

Jongup perked up.

Yongguk sighed breaking the silence, “If you really want him, he’s up in our dorm, BUT if you it up and hurt him again I will personally come after you. I will break your sorry in half” Yongguk threatened.

Jongup nodded in fear.

“Good, you understand. Now go get him!” I smiled.

“Thank you so much hyungs!” Jongup fled from the room as fast as possible.

The door closed, making the small click.

“Well, now that we have the room to ourselves…” Yongguk grabbed my waist.

“Yah!” I slapped his chest.

“I was-”

“Joking babe” I mocked Yongguk’s deep voice, “I know I know”

He gave me a playful glare, “I wasn’t gonna say that”

“Yeah?” I challenged, hands on hips.

“I was being serious!” Yongguk laughed picking me up over his shoulder and threw me on the bed despite my protests.

“Gukkie! I hurt!” I whined.

“Oh ” Yongguk caressed me, “Sorry babe I forgot”

“Jerk” I pouted.

“Princess”

I rolled my eyes, “Pick me up, I want to go see if our son is okay”

“Himchan, he’ll be fine. We shouldn’t be over protective parents”

“But I AM an overprotective parent, and I know deep down somewhere in those baggy clothes, is one too”

This time Yongguk rolled his eyes.

 

 

Yongguk and I positioned ourselves by the door of his dorm room, listening to the conversation in play.

“Zelo, I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you. It was a weak point for me and I wasn’t considering your feelings.”

“B-but who was th-that girl on the bus? Why didn’t you let me sit with you hy-hyung? I missed you… I was lonely and sc-scared. If eomma and appa weren’t there, I-I” Zelo sounded like he was crying and my heart literally twisted. I had to hold my chest in support.

“Zelo… I NEVER wanted that. I’m kicking myself for being so dumb. That girl is no one. She wanted to sit next to me, and I was afraid I was gonna be alone on the bus. I knew you wouldn’t want to sit next to me and neither would the rest of our friends. I should have manned up and apologized earlier, but I didn’t… I’m a … Zelo please give hyung another chance.”

“H-how do I know you won’t leave me again? How do I know I’m not too annoying for you?”

That stung…

“I’m an idiot to realize that you are never annoying. You are young and full of life, and I take that for granted. I miss it. Zelo-ah… I love you”

I squeaked. My baby! Yongguk covered my mouth. I heard Zelo cry a little more.

“Please don’t cry anymore baby”

Baby?! I died. How cute!

“Hy-hyung… I-I-I-I-I-I l-love you too”

I had to clutch onto Yongguk, I was freaking out.

“He loves him too he loves him too!” I whispered pulling on Yongguk’s shirt, “He’s grown up! Our baby’s in love!”

“Shhh”

I couldn’t handle this; this was the definition of adorable.

“Jonguppie” I heard Zelo giggle followed by heavy lip smacking sounds.

“And that’s our cue” Yongguk said, “I do not want to hear our child getting de-flowered.”

“Aish Yongguk… young love. Why can’t we be this cute?” I said walking down the hallway with him.

“Well we already confessed for each other” he said grabbing my hand, swinging it back and forth. Then he stopped, “Have I ever told you how beautiful you are Himchan?”

“Gukkie…” blood rushing to my face.

“You are flawless, the most beautiful creature in the world babe”

“I-I”

I was cut off my Yongguk placing his lips onto mine, making me forget that life existed. He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me into him.

And this is when everything just about perfect…