That song

My Angel

( Luhan allowed Yoona to wet his blue shirt with regret filled tears as he rubbed her back in a comforting manner. HE wanted her to be happy, HE wanted her to only look at him and no one else. Luhan looked down at the petite body of the girl who was weeping out her soul in his arms before looking up at the dark sky. Suddenly... golden ores of polished lightning veined out of the black starless sky giving out a solid scorched smell before calling out the doom-black bulking thunder which  gave out a loud roar, almost as loud as a sonic-boom shaking the whole area. ) 

YOONA : ( she flinched a little in Luhan's arms as her mind flew off to her angel ) ... 

FLASHBACK ...

YOONA : ( she was hurriedly shutting all the windows of the house in a sloppy manner, trying to block out the un-forgiving sound of the thunder ) 

MINHO : ( he helped Yoona to close the windows, pulling the white curtains across the glass windows blocking the view of the bad thunderstorm )

( Yoona and Minho sat on the couch turning on the flickering Television set setting the volume higher than necessary. Yoona hated the sound of thunder, she hated it and she wasn't enjoying any bit of this. Minho he took in Yoona's shivering image and sighed ) 

MINHO : come here Yoong ~ ( he said as he pulled Yoona closer to him and gave her a re-assuring hug. There wasn't a better medicine then a hug for a terrified person ) Scary cat ~ ( he said in an amused manner as he hugged Yoona more tightly ) 

YOONA : ( she looked up at Minho, straight into his eye and gave him a challenging look ) whatever ! I hate that sound, it sounds as if the devils are coming down to earth to ...to...to... ah !! i don't know ! 

MINHO : ( he chuckled at Yoona's famous senseless babbling ) Thunderstorms are not that bad... if it suddenly starts pouring down on a fine day that means, that an angel above is crying.

YOONA : crying ... why ? Shouldn’t angels be always happy ? 

MINHO : ( he shook his head to the sides ) We have feelings to Yoong... If someone close to our hearts is hurting, we are bound to cry. 

YOONA : oh... 

( Yoona and Minho continued talking... as the thunderstorm was blocked out completely from reaching their ears ) 

END OF FLASHBACK 

YOONA : ( she grabbed Luhan's shirt and cried more harder, her face was turning red from all that crying ) He's crying ! Luhan-ah he's crying ... make him stop crying !!! ask him to stop crying !!!! ( she screamed as she covered her ears holding the sides of her head... what was wrong with her ? she was in the stage of snapping from consciousness ) 

LUHAN : ( he was starting to get afraid of Yoona's sudden behaviour, the only thing that he knew was that something BIG must have happened before he came and it must have affected Yoona in an extremely  terrible way ) Whose crying ?! Yoong ! Look at me !!! ( he said as he shook Yoona trying to get her attention ) 

YOONA : minho.... ( she babbled pointing to the dark pouring sky ) 

LUHAN : ( he looked up at the direction that Yoona was pointing before frowning ) Min..minho ? There's no one her Yoona ...

YOONA : ( she took a deep breathe in before huffing out trying to calm herself down, wiping away the tears off her flushed face before looking at Luhan's over worried face ) Minho... disappeared, he went off ~ 

LUHAN : ( he frowned as nothing made sense to him, how can a human just disappear... what a weird choice of words ) it's okay ... i'm here now, you don't need him anymore ( when he didn't get a positive reaction from Yoona, he raised his voice ) LOOK AT ME DAMN IT !!!!!!!! 

YOONA : ( her eyes flew up to Luhan who had just shouted at her... Luhan the guy she loved, He was the reason Minho came down to earth in the first place ) i want him to come back ~ ( she said weakly, as she finally gave up )

LUHAN : He is not coming back ... he's gone and i will not let him come back to you, You are mine now... You have me ! You don't need that guy who left you here crying ! 

( Luhan didn't know who this Minho guy really was but he sure didn't like him. Why does his absence affect Yoona this much ? What did he really mean to Yoona ? Whatever it was, Luhan wanted to be in his place now ) 

LUHAN : i..i know this is a bad time to say this but, will you be my girlfriend Yoong ? 

YOONA : ( she was still in aftershock as she heard Luhan's confession ) what ?

LUHAN : ( "what?", he heard Yoona's weak angelic voice questioning him back and he didn't know what to do accept ) ... 

( Suddenly Luhan crushed his lips on Yoona's already heated lips... he just wanted Yoona to understand that what he was saying was true. Yoona tried to push Luhan away but he was too strong as he continued to hold his harsh strong kiss. ) 

YOONA : ( she initially closed her eyes committing to Luhan but the second her eyes closed...  the person who was kissing her was not Luhan but Minho... he was there in front of her kissing her with all the love he had kept in the big heart of his ) 

( Yoona wrapped her arms around Luhan's neck deepning the kiss, with her eyes still closed she thought that the person who was kissing her was Minho. Luhan who got a positive reaction from Yoona smiled in the kiss as he broke the kiss, breathing hard. He looked at Yoona who had her eyes tightly shut taking in deep breathes and smiled before placing his forehead on hers ) 

LUHAN : I love you ~

YOONA : ( the moment she heard Luhan's voice her eyes flew open and a frown spread on her face in clear disappointment ) minho-ya ? ( she murmured disappointment clear in her voice ) 

LUHAN : ( he heard Yoona mummer something but it wasn't loud for him to understand ) Now... forget about any other man and just look at me only…okay yoong ~ 

YOONA : ( she just stared at Luhan with a blank face... what was she supposed to do now ? ) 

( Yoona felt guilty for responding to Luhan's kiss, leading him on something that was still a haze to her. And with this happening according to Luhan the both of them were officially a couple. Yoona agreed to this commitment thinking that everything would be okay as time goes by. She would eventually fall in love with Luhan again it was all about the matter of time ) 

6 months later ~ 

( Everything seemed to be normal and in the eyes of everybody else, Luyoon was the school's most perfect looking couple. They were good-looking, they were popular, they were smart and they were definitely happy with each other. At least that’s how it all seemed to be ) 

LUHAN : Yoongie-ah do you want to go to watch a movie later ?... ( he said while giving his lovly girlfriend a back hug ) 

YOONA : ( she smiled a little before shaking her head ) I have to go to the church oppa ~ ( she said as she pouted upon seeing Luhan's fake sad face ) 

LUHAN : Why do you have to go to the church every single day ?! ( he said whining a little, reminding Yoona of someone she didn't want to remember ) 

YOONA : It's important oppa ... Let's go tomorrow okay ? don't be sad baby ... ( she said as she framed Luhan's handsome with her beautiful hands ) 

LUHAN : Okay fine ...but only if ( he tapped his lip with his finger asking Yoona for a kiss ) 

YOONA : so desperate ... ( she joked before giving Luhan a small peck ) bye ~ 

LUHAN : ( he waved back and joined his other friends to play basketball ) 

( Yoona couldn't ask for anything more. Luhan was a boyfriend any girl would want. He never looked at any other girl except her. He was romantic, loyal, handsome and most of all he was her dream boy. The dream boy that she had been dreaming about since the age of 13. This life she was living now was PERFECT. She and Luhan would be graduating and going on to university soon and soon after that they would get married , start a family together and eventually grow old together. However somehow Yoona still felt empty...like something was missing in her. Nothing seems to be lacking with her Luhan or her beautiful relationship with him. But...her heart just felt wrong. Every time she kissed Luhan with her eyes closed, it doesn't feel as if HE was kissing her, it felt as if HE was kissing her. This was wrong and Yoona knew it thus she goes to the church every day to find for mind peace which she still had failed to find )

YOONA : ( she looked at her white crystal watch and frowned before picking up her pace, it was already 8.30pm ) aish ~

( Yoona reached the church at exactly 8.46 pm and realised that the quiet church was empty, the moonlight was shining through the glass painted windows, making it glow more. Yoona looked around the old church and took a deep breathe in, she felt so close to someone, the someone she wanted to always be close to. Yoona took small lady-like steps as her heels made single thud sounds as it made contact with the wooden flooring. Yoona brushed of the dust on the wooden bench before taking a sit quietly. The place was so quiet and peaceful that even the falling of a needle would create a big ruckus. Yoona closed her eyes and prayed for a minute before looking up at the glass painting which were telling her the stories of those angels before looking at Jesus Christ who seemed to be smiling at her calming her down even though he looked as if he was in pain )

YOONA : ( tears started to brim Yoona's eyes but she briefly wiped them away and took out her brown urban diary and started to write something in it, she was writing on the thick piece of page as a single trek of tear rolled down her cheek, wetting the page. Yoona wiped of her tear as she continued to write her journal. )

( At exactly 9.01 pm, the lights of the church started flickering and soon OFF, the whole church became black as the sky started to churn a bad weather, giving her an uncomfortable feeling. Even though the church was dark, Yoona couldn't help but to admire it as the candles on the altar which made the area glow under it's beautiful golden light. Yoona lit up a candle for herself and smiled as the golden light gave out heat calming her already slow heart. Yoona was about to leave when the loud storm stopped her on her tracks ) 

YOONA : ( she jerked up as she heard the thunder sound but to  accompany to that she heard a melodious piano music that she would recognise anywhere. ) 

( Yoona ran as fast as her legs could take her as she followed the sound, which eventually brought her to the inner wing of the church. Yoona stopped running and started panting a little before lifting up the candle to have a better look at the area, and saw a guy playing the piano. She couldn't see his face as she was standing about 2 meters behind him. Yoona took in the guy's muscular built and his short black hair, his fingers were dancing across the keys in a beautiful manner, he seemed to blend in with the surrounding as the beautiful wooden piano was under his control and She was under control of the Music ) 

YOONA : ( She would recognise this song anywhere....anywhere !!! Tears rolled down her cheek and found their way to the wooden floor. ) 

( The single second her tears touched the wooden floor creating a soft ' thud ' sound, The guy stopped playing...leaving the church extremely silent again. He stopped playing the piano but didn't turn back to check on the sound. He didn't want to turn as the sky finally gave way and it started pouring. The rain sounded very glassy from inside the church, as the harsh heavy rain drops hit on the glass windows and murals almost asking for entrance, the only two people in the church didn't move, not even one step )

TO BE CONTINUED ~ 

Hello chingu(s) i hope you guys wasn't bored after reading this chapter. Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed. Please comment. I'll update if i get another 4 more sunscribers k ? so is it LUYOON or MINYOON tell me k ? bye bye :D 

luhan-collage-pic-4-png.105220130329a-2.pngtumblr_mfdywdD9GF1qevl9no1_500.jpg

MY ANGEL<3