Returned to you ~

My Angel

( The single second her tears touched the wooden floor creating a soft ' thud ' sound, The guy stopped playing...leaving the church extremely silent again. He stopped playing the piano but didn't turn back to check on the sound. He didn't want to turn as the sky finally gave way and it started pouring. The rain sounded very glassy from inside the church, as the harsh heavy rain drops hit on the glass windows and murals almost asking for entrance, the only two people in the church didn't move, not even one step )

YOONA : ( she was waiting for the man to turn back, she wanted to see his face ) ... 

GUY : What are you doing here miss ? The church has already closed.... ( he said in his low monotonous voice, his back still facing Yoona ) 

YOONA : can you please turn around ~ ( she said as she took a few steps forward ) 

GUY : ( he heard the semi-loud sound of the heel strudding down the wooden floor coming closer to him. He took in a deep breathe as he kept in the pain he was feeling ) Don't come closer ... please ~ ( he pleaded as he refused to turn to Yoona ) 

YOONA : ( she knew that this guy was him, she knew everything about him. )

( Yoona knew, his height, his built, how long his fingers were, what his skin color was and his voice. Everything was a match, this guy was him ) 

YOONA : why ?! ( her lips started quivering as she bursted out crying, she was waiting for him all this time and he doesn't even want her to come closer to him ! ) 

GUY : ( he looked down at his wrist and saw the black mark glowing, burning his delicate skin below ) please leave .... 

YOONA : ( she wiped off her tears before running to the guy and grabbed him shoulder turning him around ) ... 

( That guy was nobody else but HIM... choi Minho, Yoona's beloved angel. What was he doing here ? Alone in a church ? He had her, why didn't he return to her !? )

YOONA : Minho-ya !! ( she exclaimed as she didn't wait a second to hug minho's waist. She had missed him too much ) 

MINHO : ( he looked down at Yoona and couldn't help but to hug the petite girl back. The biggest mistake he had ever done in his life was falling in love with someone that was to far away from his reach ) ... 

YOONA : ( she broke the hug, still crying in happiness ) How.. what...when... Never mind, come lets go home ! I missed you so much ! come ( she said as she pulled Minho's hand but )

MINHO :  ( he held her back ) I can't yoong ~ 

YOONA : ( she looked at Minho questioningly before framing his small face with her palms ) why ?~  

MINHO : ( he felt the burning sensation on his wrist again. He looked at it before showing it to yoona ) ... 

YOONA : ( she removed her hands of Minho's face and gently held his wrist in both her hands ) ... ( she dragged a thumb across the mark that was imprinted in his wrist ) 

MINHO : ( he was waiting for Yoona to bombard him with questions but she was silent as she observed the scar on his right wrist ) 

( Minho just smiled to himself as he saw Yoona who was almost a head shorter than him, looking so tiny and petite in his presence. He realized that Yoona had grown out her hair, which now flowed down her tiny waist that his hands were urging to hug it as tight as he possibly could. She now had side bangs making her small face look even smaller. She had turned a little fairer than she already was and she had a beautiful 'S' line. She had changed this much within 6 months ? ) 

YOONA : ( she was studying the integrated pattern on his wrist which looked like a tattoo but it was as if it was part of his skin. She followed the pattern that look like a beautiful burn scar on his wrist and was surprised to see a " Y " sign on it ) Y .... y ? ( she looked up at Minho who was looking with sad filled eyes ) 

FLASHBACK ( Minho's pov ) 

The music was ringing in my ears very softly as Yoona's heartbeat was more interesting to listen to. Does she realize that the sound her heartbeat gives out is extremely melodious ?? It drives me to a state that i can't mention to anyone. The moment she looked at me with that moist pure eyes of hers, my heart skipped a beat. Why in heaven's sake must she be this breathe taking ? She continued to look at me in the eye smiling once in a while but her eyes were telling me a total different story. She was sad... really sad, i could tell. She probably knew that this was the first and last dance we'll ever have together. I twirled her around as her hair brushed across my face bringing out the lavender smell in it. We talked  for awhile before... she said it, the words i never thought that would come out of . 

" I need you too ~ ", i heard her saying in her soft voice... the moment she said that i lost my mind and without thinking. I crushed my lips on hers. Her lips felt really wet and cold unlike mine which was extremely hot. This minute... this minute ~

If only time would stop, if only i could stay, if only i was human, if only she loved me and not him.... if only is the only thing i can ever say, that's the only thing i am worth saying. She responded to my kiss in a meek manner, i loved this girl with all my heart but it wasn't going to change fates way of working was it ? She was destined to be with Luhan not an angel like me. Our lips melted into each others but suddenly my figure started disappearing.

This was it ! I am going to be separated from the love of my short life. This time i know i'm going for real, a tear drop rolled down my cheek wetting her's in the process too. She broke the kiss and looked at me with shocked ridden eyes, she held my hand tightly as her pearl like tears started to rain from her eyes. I brought my shaking hand to her face and caressed it a little, looking at her right in her eyes.

The tears that had welled up in my eyes were making it blurry and difficult for me to see her beautiful face. I was trying my best to memorize all of her, but it was not as if  i would ever forget her. I mustered up my courage and smiled at her, i didn't like to see her cry. She was born to be happy. " I love you yoong ~ ", i said out loud confessing my real feelings to her at the last minute. I loved her and i want her to know that. 

My figure started to rise up blending with the atmosphere and there she was holding onto my fingers like a child would and hyperventilating. Smile yoong... i want to see your smiling face for the last time, you're the prettiest when you smile. That was indeed the truth, she was a goddess when she smiled. She smiled for me for the last time before crying again. Slowly my hands were slipping away from hers and there i was, invisible in front of her... the last thing i saw was her crying with a paper on her hand.

That paper.... that paper would be the last and only evidence of me in earth. I hope she realizes that all i want is for her to be happy. I want her to be happy with Luhan and live happily.

ONE TWO THREE...flash !  I was back at where i started everything. There wasn't any color here. There isn't the magical stairs, here isn't jam, there isn't dooli and there isn't my Yoona either. 

< END OF POV >

MINHO : ( he looked around the white area, feeling lost and out of place as he fell on his knees. Just like what she did ~ ) I'm sorry... I'm sorry Yoong. 

( Minho didn't want to cry, he knew if he cried now.. it would create a bad thunderstorm and he knew that she didn't like thunderstorms. He tried to control his tears in his heart but he couldn't )

MINHO : I'm so sorry yoong ~ ( he said as tears of pain and regret started falling down his face unstoppabely. He loved her...he loved her with all her heart and so he has to step back, leaving her in the care of HIS hands... ) 

TAEMIN : ( he was walking by the way and saw his best buddy crying. It was rare for an angel to cry especially Minho, he was always the stronger one here, wasn't he ? ) Minho-ya ?~ ( he had missed Minho all this while he was in earth, he was waiting for his best friend to come back...he was getting bored up here without him.)

( Key looked at his friend and sighed in confusion. Why was he crying ? What happened to the friend who used to hang out with him happily. They used to look at earth from above here and laugh at some funny things happening down there. Just then Key realised something, every time they did that his dear friend would be looking at something or someone in particular trying his best to control his dork-like smile to be shown to obviously. Yes, he had fallen in love with that since the first time he saw him from above here. Key knew that his friend would one day get hurt really badly because of his desire. Was that one day Today ??? ) 

MINHO : ( he felt someone touch his shoulder ever so lightly and he knew that it was key )...

KEY : ( he squatted down and tilted his head to the side and gave Minho a sad smile. His friend was crying, he was crying very badly. ) Minh0-ya ? ( when he didn't get a reaction he continued ) what happened ~ 

MINHO : I have left her there all alone, i told her that i'll always be there for her but ... but now ~ ( he sighed again ) 

KEY : Minho... you did your job. Your duty is done ! She is there happy with him, you do know that desire is a trait of  the devil isn't it  ?  

MINHO : If having desire on someone is a trait of devil than i wouldn't mind becoming one !

KEY : MINHO !!! ( he exclaimed, those words were not supposed to be coming out from an angel )

MINHO : ( he looked at Key with his swollen eyes )   I love her ... ( he said as he hugged Key, he needed some kind of comfort this minute )

KEY : ( he hugged his brother tightly and tried to console that guy ) ...

MINHO : Is it wrong for us to fall in love ?

KEY : yes as long as we are here... we ARE forbiddened to love

MINHO : ( his face controted from sadness to anger ) I HATE THIS PLACE !!!! IT'S WORSER THEN HELL !!! I HA- ( he was cutted off abruptly )  

( The next second Minho  said those words there was loud BOOM !! sound and the whole place shook a little ) 

TEAYEON : ( The head of the angels appeared infront of Minho and Key. There was this long stretch of worry and anger on her goddess face ) !!!!!! 

MINHO : ( he and key bowed a little as they could see their head was angry very angry ! ) 

TAEYEON : ( she took in a deep breathe almost trying to tell herself to calm herself down ) Choi Minho, i am here to tell you that I have been hearing everything you said and ... ( she was about to continue but she paused and looked at Minho. She was expecting him to atleast defend himself  ) Do you have anything to say ? 

MINHO : no i don't ( he said in his weak hoarse voice as he kept his head down ) 

TAEYEON : ( she controlled the tears that was welling in her eyes. She loved Minho as a little brother that she adored and she knew that she didn't want to do this but she had NO choice ) well.. then i'm dreading to say ! ( her voice was quivering a little ) Being an angel you were not supposed to fall in love with someone in that way and since you did .... 

MINHO : ( he shut his eyes tightly as he knew what was in store for him ) 

KEY : ( he was about to cry as he heard Taeyeon, was this mean that he was never going to see his bestie ever again )

TAEYEON : There is no place for any other feelings except compassion  in an angel's heart so as a punishment you Choi Minho will be demoted from this Pure position and your wings will be taken away. You will also be marked on your wrist and everytime you make contact with humans you will be scaled. 

MINHO : Is this forever ? 

TAEYEON : No... only your true love would be able to lift this curse from you and form of intimate relationship with other women would cause you to be sent to the 7 stages of hell. ( she paused ... before looking at Minho sadly ) remember...you only have one chance, get the girl you love to kiss you. Just once ! ( she warned Minho heart fully )

( Suddenly Minho saw whiteness hugging him in and the next thing he saw was color .... color ! He saw everything he had missed in the few minutes he left earth. Minho smiled up at the sky and saw the stars smiling at him twinkling their beautiful brightness. He mouthed a thank you to the dark black sky before trying to find his way out of wherever he was. He was sure that he would be lifted of this curse if Yoona his love of his love to kiss him. She had kissed him only about a few minutes ago. He was sure that she will kiss him once, breaking his invisible chain and giving him freedom. Minho was in anxiety as he started imagining about the next second Yoona kisses him. He would become a human and he will always be here to protect her like any other man and he would be able to grow old with her beside him. ) 

MINHO : ( He was smiling to himself as he was thinking about everything he can do after this curse was lifted. Now he could be there for his Yoona...he could be there as a real person not some " imaginary friend " as of how some people say ) I love you ~ 

( Out of the blue he saw a group of girls walking up to him and gave him a flirty smile )

MINHO : ( he blinked his eyes a few times as he looked back at the group of girls ) ... 

GIRL 1 : Hi ~

MINHO : ... ( he looked back to see if there was someone behind him ) me ? ( he said as he pointed to himself )

GIRL 2 : ( she giggled at the guy's cuteness before nodding ) what's your name ? 

MINHO : ( he blinked again before ) you can see me ?!!!!! ( he said as the smile in his words increased ) 

GIRL 1 : yes ... why wouldn't we ?! How can anyone miss such a handsome guy like you ~

MINHO : ( he just smiled like a dork before running away from the girls... back home back to his Yoona ) Yipeee !! ( he did a air kick before running again ) Yoona i'm back ( he shouted out to the air while doing so ) 

GIRLS : ( they looked at the unknown guy unbelievably before scoffing ) Why must all handsome boys be taken ! AISH ! 

( And with that Minho managed to find Yoona's house and thinking that he was going to give Yoona a sweet surprise he opened the slightly ajar door to see )

MINHO : ( his eyes started to tear up as his heart started to tighten. ) Yoong ?~ ( he mumered to himself as he walked out of the house silently... even though he could been seen by others now, he still didn't had an identity... Yoona didn't notice him and neither did Luhan. )

( There she was his lovely angel ... that he loved all his life that now was a big question mark. She was kissing Luhan with so much passion and love. He wanted to be in Luhan's place, he wanted to be the one who held her in his arms kissing her till the end of light. Why ? Because he loved her that much... he had started loving her since she was 4 ... he was 4 too as he saw his partner down at earth playing with her friends... he was there as her imaginary friend, he was there to help her out in everything but being the bright girl Yoona was she grew up really fast and Minho her imaginary friend had to go back home allowing her to grow up. So now he was supposed to do that again wasn't he.. he was supposed to leave to let her grow up and fall in love with the man she had loved all this years ) 

MINHO : ( he touched his chest that was hurting and then looked at his wrist... a single tear rolled down his cheek wetting his wrist and soon after that the thunders started clapping again causing a  heavy downpour just like Minho's tears ) 

( He didn't know anyone here, he was there for her all this while but now he is left all alone in this unknown place. Where was he supposed to sleep, what was he supposed to eat. Now to make things worser, everyone could see him and he can't be hiding at the corner any longer ) 

MINHO : ( he mindlessly walked around and suddenly he saw two yellow light directed to him, the heavy rain was blocking his vision making it hard for him to figure out what that....  but before he could process anything the yellow lights were already in front of him and )

HONK !!! ...( merely a second later ) BAM !!

MINHO : ( His body flew onto the mouth of the car before falling to the ground...weak and painful )  Yoona ~ 

( The next thing he saw was a blurry vision of a bald man looking at him with worry, he was losing too much blood and the pain was unbearable as he took  in a big gulp of air and for the last time think of his beautiful Yoona. The image of her smiling made him smile a little before everything went black again )

 

MINHO : ( He woke up to a irritating beep sound and found himself in an unknown place and started to panic he was about to get out of bed but ) ... 

NURSE : ( she saw the young man hurriedly getting up from bed and rushed to him ) Sorry sir.. you have to take a rest, please lay on your bed ~

MINHO : Where am i ? 

NURSE : You're in --- hospital, you were involved in an accident and was brought here last night ~ 

MINHO : accident... ( ohhh...so the two yellow light was  just the front light of the vehicle ) 

NURSE : umm... what's your name young sir ? 

MINHO : ( he was still in a state of uncertainty but nevertheless ) Minho...choi Minho ~

NURSE : Do you have your family or friends particulars ?

MINHO : Yoo- ( he stopped himself before sighing inwardly ) i don't have anyone, i'm an orphan ( well that's what he really was right now ) 

NURSE : ( she looked at Minho pitifully before nodding ) 

( Minho told the elder lady that he didn't know where to go at the moment and seeked her help. The kind nurse was able to make some arrangements with someone. Soon after a week or two after Minho was discharged, he was welcomed to the church by the father. Minho was offered a simple job there and was also allowed to stay there. Minho was now a teacher in the church, he had to take classes for little kids, teaching them about the bible and why god is important and he also conducted piano lessons for both kids and adults that visits the church. On his free time he would play the piano for people's wedding for extra income and also maintain the church well as he knew there was where he actually belonged to. ) 

MINHO : ( he was no more that curious little angel that Yoona knew. Minho became very quiet and did what he was supposed to do, he was less happy but he was well ... still alive ? On days he thought of Yoona he would sit at the piano playing the song that they both danced together for the first and last time. He was just happy thinking that Yoona was somewhere happy... and 6 months just flew off like that )

< END OF FLASHBACK >

YOONA : minho-ya ? ( she broke Minho's day dreaming with her soft baby-like voice ) 

MINHO : ( he smiled at Yoona, blinking his eyes a few times trying to keep back his un fallen tears ) it's late Yoona.. you have to go back home now ~

YOONA : ( she shook her head violently ) NO !! you're coming back with me right ? 

MINHO : ( he shook his head in response ) No.. i can't yoong~  ( answering her in a simple manner ) 

YOONA : ( she was surprised about the amount of maturity Minho possessed in his tone.. it was almost as if he was trying to console a 4 year old. What happened to the choding boy ? ) Minho ? 

MINHO : ( he held Yoona's hand in his despite the fact that it made his wrist burn badly ) come ... 

( Minho led Yoona by her hands and walked out of the white church which was glowing against the black surrounding. The both of them walked and walked... nobody spoke. Minho was too busy enjoying the feel of Yoona's soft hands on his which who knows when he will hold again..  he missed the feel of Yoona's baby soft skin-ed hand and long thin slender fingers. Even her hands where beautiful to him. )

Yoona was too distracted about the fact that Minho came back. Why does she feel her heartbeat raising when he held her hand leading her down the pavement. Minho looks really macho and manly as she realized that his hair had grown again ...not too long not too short, it was well maintained, It looked so soft tempting, Yoona to run her long sleek fingers through them. His body seemed to have a more V shape... he seemed to have gown more taller (?) !!, the mark on his wrist made him look more manly and the biggest difference in him was his smile. This smile wasn't the smile her little angel always gave her. This smile was full of matured feel. Had Minho grown up, he looked like he was man now, in Yoona's eyes... not that dooli-loving little boy. Her heartbeat was hitting against her ribcage as she kept taking small quick glances at the handsome guy beside her. Was it just her or had he really grown more handsome ? )  

tumblr_m5g0wxYuNs1qdtvhxo1_1280.jpg

MINHO : ( they finally reached Yoona's house. He looked at the house before looking at Yoona smiling again ) goodnight yoong ~ 

YOONA : Aren't you coming in ? ( she asked hopefully )

MINHO : Nahh ( he shook his head slightly...) You should get in it's already late... 

YOONA : I'll come to the church tomorrow ! ... ( she said in a fast manner ) 

MINHO : ( he gave Yoona a last hug before nodding. He tried to refrain himself but at last he found himself leaning in and kissing Yoona's forehead ) goodnight Yoong ~ ( he said again before signaling Yoona to go inside, still standing there he wanted to see Yoona inside the house before he left ) 

YOONA : ( she turned back to see Minho waving at her, she waved back sadly..tears stinging her eyes. Her heart was beating crazily when Minho kissed her on the forehead. She jut realised how much she actually missed that from him. ) 

NEXT DAY ( AFTER SCHOOL )~

( Yoona was very distracted for the whole day as she kept thinking of her angel.. what happened to him, what had he been doing for the past 6 months ? He doesn't look like the innocent angel who didn't know anything anymore... he looked like a hot dude, a human ! ) 

LUHAN : baby ... how about iron man 3 ? People says it's nice ... 

YOONA : ... ( she was still in daze )

LUHAN : yoong ! ( what was wrong with her today ? ) 

YOONA  : huh ? 

LUHAN : are you  okay ? 

YOONA : Oppa ... i have to go somewhere today ~ can we go to the movies next time ? 

LUHAN : But you said that yesterday ! ( he was a little irritated by Yoona's actions today. Since morning she hasn't been responding well to him ) 

YOONA : I'm sorry ...it's..it's just that i don't feel well ~ ( she tried to reason out to Luhan ) 

LUHAN : do you want to go and visit a doctor baby ? ( he asked as he placed his palm on her forehead checking her temperature ) 

YOONA : ( she un-intentionally pushed away Luhan's hand away from her forehead before smiling at him ) i'm okay stop over-acting ! ( the truth was that she felt a little apprehensive of Luhan's touch all of the sudden ) Bye oppa ~ 

LUHAN : ( before Yoona left he wanted to give her the usual goodbye kiss they always shared but ... ) 

YOONA : ( she turned her head to the side making the kiss land on her cheek and not her lips  ) bye oppa ... ( she said hurridly as she walked away from that place ) 

LUHAN : ( he was left there in shock.. did she just avoid his kiss. What was wrong with her... ) i should follow her ... ( he told himself as he trailed behind Yoona silently )

TO BE CONTINUED ~ 

Hello chingu(s) how was it to see Minho's point of the story. Hope it wasn't boring and sorry that i took too long to update :( 

Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed. I will update this fic if i get another 3 more subs and 3 more upvotes :D

Tell me if you guys want Luyoon or Minyoon k ???? :D

 

e9t8af.jpgYoona-girls-generation-snsd-so-nyeo-shi-luhan.jpg

MY ANGEL <3