Don't cry.. i'm here

My Angel

 

( 2 days later ) 

LUHAN : ( it was the weekend and Luhan wanted to practice his basketball throws and so he went to the basketball court near his house and he got the most pleasant surprise of his entire life ) You ... ( he smiled in pleasant surprise ) Yoona ? 

YOONA : ( she was actually learning how to play basketball in order to impress Luhan ) hey ~ ( she greeted Luhan brightly ) 

LUHAN : ( his eyes raked down Yoona's slim body and smiled.. she looked really beautiful in this outfit ) You..you look different ~ ( he whispered softly to himself rather than Yoona )

YOONA : ( she looked down at her clothes and gave Luhan a strained smile ) does it look that weird on me ? ( she was getting kind of self-conscious of herself ) 

LUHAN : ( he shook his head almost immediately ) No..no, you look amazingly stylish and ... breathe-taking ~ ( he lowered his volume when he said that he didn't want Yoona to hear the last part ) 

MINHO : ( he was just standing beside Yoona not saying anything, he didn't want to ruin her little moment now) ... 

YOONA : ( she blushed slightly ) thanks ..  ( she said while looking to the cement ground feeling really happy ) 

LUHAN : So .. you know how to play basketball ? ( he tried to change the topic as fast as possible ) 

YOONA : well .. ( she looked at the basketball in her hand ) i just started few days ago.. i'm not that good yet since i don't have a coach !

LUHAN : ( he smiled at Yoona ) You had a pro-basket baller just next to you all this time and you didn't even ask for a little help did you ? ( he said playfully to yoona, his tone was hinting on how happy he was ) 

YOONA : huh ? 

LUHAN : I, Luhan am now your official basketball coach starting from this minute  ! ( he said before winking at her charmingly ) 

YOONA : ( she blushed and nodded her head excitedly ) That's great 

( Luhan brushed past Yoona to get the basketball from her hands but then he smelled something that he had always loved ) 

LUHAN : You smell nice Yoong ~ You smell like you just walked out of the Lavender garden ( he complimented Yoona without giving it much of a thought ) 

MINHO : ( He suddenly walked beside Yoona and Luhan ) Hey ! Only i can call Yoong .. Yoong ! ( he said rather seriously or well maybe as seriously as a three year old could actually be ) 

YOONA : ( She had to bite back her laughter at Minho's cute remark ) 

LUHAN : ( he looked at Yoona and raised one of his eye brow ) why are you laughing yoona ? 

YOONA : no .. nothing ( she said while shaking her head ) i just remembered about someone who calls me Yoong just the way you did ! 

LUHAN : oh ? ... ( he paused for a while debating to himself if he should ask the next question ) is it a guy ? 

YOONA : Why... ( her voice full of obvious amusement, was he showing his jealous side to her once again ? ) 

LUHAN : ( he just frowned before giving Yoona a sly smile ) cause i am jealous ! ( he said in a playfull tone so that Yoona won't be suspicious of him but beneath the playful tone he knew that there was some truth to it )

YOONA : Jealousy is a sin Luhan-shi ! ( she replied in a sing-song tone before grabbing the basketball from Luhan's hands and running off )

MINHO : ( he was sitting at the top of the basketball net ) the view is great form here ... ( he said  as he smiled sadly to himself as he saw Yoona running around with the basketball in her hands and Luhan was playfully chasing her )

( Minho let out a loud huff as he saw Yoona's bright smile... the smile that was more beautiful than an angel. Minho nodded his head a multiple of times before looking up at the sky ) 

MINHO's thoughts : I'm going to make sure she continues to smile like this, only then i can find happiness ~

MINHO : ( he tilted his head to see the blue sky above him and smiled ) can't i stay here for a little bit longer ~ ( he murmured as he continued to look at the sky )

YOONA : ( she grabbed the ball from Luhan and stuck her tongue out at him ) mehrong ! ( she started running around the court ) 

LUHAN : hey that's cheating ! ( he said while running after Yoona ) 

YOONA : If you want it ! you have to catch me first ! ( she bellowed Luhan before running off again ) 

LUHAN :  that's really bad dribbling ~ ( he was laughing as he caught Yoona from behind and twirled her around for a couple of times before putting her feet down to the ground but then he started tickling her) 

YOONA : Ahh ... let me go ( she squealed as she tried to escape from Luhan's tickling hands ) let..let go !! ( she was laughing so much that her face had turned slightly pink ) 

LUHAN : what ? ( he acted as if he couldn't hear Yoona ) i can't hear you ! ( he said while laughing more at the helpless sight of Yoona ) hehe 

( Not very far away from that place, someone was lurking at the corner that person took out his/her hand phone and took snaps of Yoona and Luhan playing together and smirked to him/herself )  

YOONA : ( she was laughing so much that she tripped on her legs and fell to the ground scrapping her skin on the cement ground ) ouch ... 

( Blood started trickling down from the slight wound on her right arm and her knees ) 

MINHO : ( he immediately ran to Yoona as fast as possible and crouched beside her feeling very worried ) 

LUHAN : yoona ! oh my god ! i'm so sorry ~ ( he said sincerely ) i didn’t mean too... i'm really sorry Yoona-ya

YOONA : ( she just smiled at Luhan kindly ) it's okay ~ i'm fine. 

LUHAN : No .. wait here i'll get You some plasters ! ( he said hurriedly and ran his fastest to the shop nearby ) 

MINHO : ( his eyes were already watery as he kept his mouth shut ) .. yoong ~ 

YOONA : ( she gasped as she saw Minho almost about to cry ) minho ... i'm okay, it's just a small scratch ~ ( she tried to pacify him ) 

MINHO : ( his mouth wobbled like a little child before he bursted out crying ) i'm sorry ! ( he wailed, crying while doing so ) 

YOONA : ( she raised her right hand and placed it on Minho's left cheek ) why must you be sorry Minho ? ( she asked softly as she caressed Minho's face ) 

MINHO : ( he sniffled ) if i hadn't force you to come here.. you wouldn't have been hurt ! ( he said as he started to cry more ) 

YOONA : ( she chuckled a little before raising her other hand and place it on Minho's other cheek making him look into her eyes ) shh .. ( she cooed ) it's okay ! i'm okay ! it's not your fault ~ i'm really fine minho-ya 

MINHO : ( he was slowly starting to calm down as he looked into Yoona's glassy eyes which showed how divine she really was, when suddenly he felt his heart skip a beat ) are you really okay yoong ? 

YOONA : ( she smiled and nodded before wiping of minho's tears with her thumb ) Don't cry ~ I feel sad when i see you upset ! ( she said honestly ) 

MINHO : ( His heart skipped a beat again but he ignored it ) Then should i keep smiling to make you smile ? ( he said as he wiped of the remaining tears and smiled ) 

YOONA : ( she smiled brightly and nodded ) only when you're happy .. i'll be happy ! ( she said before giving a small peck on Minho's forehead when she realized what she was doing )

YOONA's thoughts : what am i doing !!! ... he might be an angel but he is definitely in the form of a man ! i can't be doing such things ... what if i start falling for him too ! ( she shook her head trying to get rid of that thought ) but i like Luhan ~ but ...but ..but ( her thoughts were distracted by Luhan )

LUHAN : ( he opened the water bottle and washed Yoona's wounds before pasting the plaster on her arm and knee ) i'm sorry yoong ~ ( he said as he took yoona's right hand into both his  hands ) 

YOONA : ( she just smiled and blinked both her eyes cutely before smiling ) i'm not called  Him-Yoona for nothing, you know ! i'm fine gosh ! 

LUHAN : ( he smiled at Yoona before helping her up ) careful 

YOONA : ( she smiled again ) thanks.. i had fun today ~

LUHAN : me too.. ummm ( he dragged for a while ) so.. you know .. ( he tried to drag the matter ) i have two movie tickets to watch titanic three-D version, do you want to follow me to the movies next friday ? ( he asked carefully not wanting Yoona to get offended ) 

YOONA : What about suzy ? 

LUHAN : nah ... she doesn't have the patience to watch such things !

YOONA : so ... is this like a date ? 

LUHAN : ( he turned a little red as he was starting to feel extremely shy ) yes .. a date Yoong ~ 

YOONA : Sure ? next Friday sounds cool ~ 

LUHAN : great ! see you in school tomorrow ! bye ~ ( he said quickly before running off ) 

YOONA : ( she giggled a little ) bye ~ ( she said before turning back at Minho and holding his hand ) let's go choding ~ 

MINHO : I'm not a choding !!! ( he pouted as he followed Yoona obediently ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( At school next day ) 

( Suzy was already at school hanging out with her popular gang.. Luhan was nowhere to be found yet )

JIA : Suzy ! i have to show you something important ! ( she drawled as she showed Suzy the pictures she took yesterday )

SUZY : ( she snatched the phone from Jia's hand and strolled through the pictures in the hand phone ) That stupid Bi*ch !!! She's dead ! ( she screamed as she threw back the phone to Jia and walking off ) 

( Suzy went straight to jay park who was also her friend.. he was a senior and he had always liked Yoona since the day he had laid his eyes on her ) 

SUZY : oppa ! i need your help ! ( she said in a rushed manner )

JAY PARK : What !! ( he said rather un-interestedly, he was never interested in Suzy ) 

SUZY : You want Yoona right ? ( she started of with her tempting offer ) 

JAY PARK : yoona ! Of course i want her ! 

SUZY : ( she smirked as she whispered something to Jay ) deal ?

JAY PARK : ( he smirked back and nodded his head happily ) Deal ! 

SUZY : ( she just smirked and walked away ) she'll never get Luhan now ! 

( Later that day when Luhan finally came to school.. )

LUHAN : ( he was actually finding for Yoona .. he wanted to talk to her but then he heard an all too farmiliar voice ) 

SUZY : oppa !! ( she shrieked ) let's go to the cafe okay ? i'm thirsty ! ( she said while slinging her arms around luhan's arm dragging him away to the cafe ) 

LUHAN : ( he scowled at Suzy before his eyes started to search for Yoona again)  she should be here by now ~ ( he murmured to himself but before he could go anywhere he was being dragged off by Suzy ) 

( Yoona was already in school with Minho trailing behind her being all excited. Today she had made him wear really nice outfits and she was proud upon seeing how handsome her angel really was. Just then someone banged onto Yoona and the cup of orange juice that the person was holding, spilled all over her uniform ) 

KISEOP : omo !! i'm sorry ~ i wasn't watching where i was going ! 

MINHO : ( he glared at Kiseop before turning back to see if yoona was alright ) are you okay yoong ? 

YOONA : ( she gave a quick smile to Minho before turning back to look at Kiseop ) It's okay ~ ( she said in a cool manner ) accidents happen ~ 

KISEOP : I'm really sorry ... i think you should wash it off before it becomes a stain ! ( he said concernly )

YOONA : yeah that's right .. ( she said as she walked to the ladies to wash her uniform ) 

KISEOP : ( he waited till Yoona turned back and made her way to the washroom before smirking as he fished out his hand phone ) You owe me fifty bucks dude ! don't forget ! ( he talked on the phone ) 

JAY PARK : ( he was at the other side of the phone ) yeah yeah ! i get it ... i'm hanging up now.

( Yoona went into the washroom when she realized Minho was following her ) 

YOONA : You should stay outside Minho-ya ~ this is the girls washroom! ( she pointed to the sign on the door washroom door ) 

MINHO : ( he pouted before nodding his head and decided to wait outside ) fine ~ 

YOONA : ( she proceeded into the washroom and the tap and trying to get of the orange stain on her uniform just then )

( Yoona saw Jay's reflection behind her and she immediately turned back in panic ) 

JAY PARK : hello sweet ~ ( he said while smirking as he swiftly walked to the door and locked it ) 

YOONA : what are you doing here ! ( she shouted ) this is not right Jay ! ( she said anger clear in her voice )

( Yoona knew that Jay was interested in her but she didn't like him back..not even for one bit ) 

JAY PARK : ( he scoffed loudly ) Do i look like someone who follows the damn rules ? ( he said before holding onto Yoona's shoulders in a tight grip )

YOONA : Let go !!! Let.. GO !! ( she screamed ) 

JAY PARK : I feel like the most luckiest guy on earth... i am getting paid to you ! 

( Jay managed to bring Yoona to the ground and lie her down as he sat on her.. his both legs on each side of her waist and he had forced down her hands with his as he used his knees to drift apart Yoona's thighs ) 

YOONA : ( she realized that her things were being forced to the side as her skirt started to draw up revealing her white to Jay ) Stop !! Minho-ya ~ ( she said as tears started to fall from her eyes ) HELP !! 

JAY PARK : Shut up b*tch !! It won't take that long ! ( he said in an airy tone as he implied more strength on keeping Yoona down ) Don't make me, make your first time excruciatingly painful ! 

( Minho who was waiting outside was getting a weird feeling right in his heart. It was disturbing him alot and decided to check on Yoona. Minho tried to open the door but realised that it was locked from inside, thus he just walked pass through it like he always could and saw what was happening ) 

MINHO : YOONG !!! ( he said in shock as he was staring to panic and get angry at the same time. He didn't like to see Yoona crying it hurted him ) 

YOONA : Minho-ya ! ( she saw minho behind Jay ) 

JAY PARK : What ?! ( he turned back to see nobody and smirked ) You should be saying my name ! not some other guy's ! ( he said as his hand crawled up to pull down Yoona's when ) 

MINHO : ( he clenched his fists really tightly and gave a big punch on jay's face )

( Who said an angel couldn't get angry or couldn't fight ! he didn't had epicly bulit in muscles for no reason. Minho kept punching Jay as he saw him getting terrified )

JAY PARK : ( he tried to fight back the force that he couldn't see. He kept getting punched but he couldn't see the culprit and in the end ) this washroom is haunted !!!  ( he exclaimed while running out of it leaving Yoona behind ) 

YOONA : ( she was crying really hard as she pulled her knees to her chest ) 

MINHO : ( he took her into a warm embrace ) it's okay ... ( he said softly into Yoona's ear )  

YOONA : ( she hugged Minho's warm body back as she buried her head at the side of his neck crying her eyes out ) 

MINHO : shhh... ( he cooed just the way Yoona had done for him when he was crying ) It's okay ! ( he said while her long silky, wavy hair ) Don't cry yoong ~ I'm always here for you ! ( he kept soothing her ) Everything’s fine now little one ~ ( he said as he pressed his hot lips on Yoona's top ) I think i'm going to cry if you continue crying like this yoong ( his eyes were a little glassy at the momment and he knew that he was going to tear up soon ) 

YOONA : ( she was starting to feel rather calmed as she kept hearing minho's lovely words and that small peck on the top of her head sparked something in her as she tried her best to stop crying. She knew that either one of their moods will affect the other, their moods depend on each other ) 

( At the cafe Luhan was busy trying to contact Yoona but she wasn't answering. He stood up from his chair and made his way to the corridor as he really wanted to find Yoona, just then he noticed Jay running from the Girl's washroom all scared and his face was a little swollen ) 

LUHAN : ( he went into the ladies washroom to see Yoona on the floor ) Yoong ? 

MINHO : ( he broke the hug and stayed at the side not wanting to block Luhan )

LUHAN : Yoona ? what happened ! ( he asked panicking a little and when he didn't get an answer, he asked again but  more loudly ) Why was Jay running out of the washroom ? 

YOONA : ( She looked up to see Luhan's handsome face and couldn't help but to tear up once again ) ... 

LUHAN : ( he noticed yoona's watery eyes and caressed her face with both his hands ) What happened Yoong ? ( his voice was filled with hurt ) 

YOONA : he said that he was paid to...to ( she couldn't say the next word ) 

LUHAN : ( he could understand what yoona was trying to tell him as his body shook with fury but he continued to caress Yoona's face ) It's okay Yoona .. ( he wiped of Yoona's tear mark on her face ) Don't cry ... i'm already here ~ 

( Minho was just watching the both of them ...at this momment he didn't know how to react, he didn't want to sulk but he knew that he definitely didn't want to smile. Luhan was extremely angry and he knew who was the reason for this ) 

MINHO's thoughts : will she really be happy ? ( he asked himself doubly before accepting the truth that Yoona was indeed happy when luhan is beside her ) all i want is for her to be happy ~

To be continued ~

Hey chingu(s) i hope you liked(?) this chapter !  * fingers crossed * Should Yoona end with Minho or Luhan ..please keep telling me cause it's all in the readers hands ! ( where are all the Luyoon supporters ? all i see are Minyoon supporters, don't you want to fight for your OTP ? ) I'll update this story if i get more comments and subscribers okay ? ( Minyoon or Luyoon ) ??

 

tumblr_mdjei2uNQy1rztsu0o1_500.jpg2m6ofx2.jpgVery+cute+Minho+on+MBC+Idol+Athletics+%2

 MY ANGEL <3

( edited version ) :D