2 years

My Angel

( Walking back home with a dead heart, totally drenched from the whiny, painful ,cold rain; Yoona settled at the corner of her dark room just the way she did months ago. It had been more than eight months since she had first met her lovely angel. He came down to earth just because she was crying but now he was stuck her all because of the forbidden love he acquired. )

YOONA : ( taking out her brown urban dictionary once again, she started scribbling words of regret and love of Minho into them.) I have to let you go ~

( Yoona could only pacify herself by telling herself that Sulli would doubtlessly do a better job in making Minho happy.  She had only given him pain from the start; by getting torn between relationships she couldn’t name )

YOONA : ( wiping off her dried tears, she kissed Minho’s picture one last time before closing her diary )

2 years later ~

( Graduating from university with a bachelor degree of fashion Designing at the flowering age of 21; Yoona looked like the perfect 21st century woman, handling many endorsements in her hands with the name of one of Korea’s prettiest models. Luhan on the other hand was way above ground as he became a handsome pilot that worked for Korea’s top airline for his high paying job )

YOONA : ( she was considered the “y doe” in the modelling industry and was always constantly  referred as someone who had everything in life. She had the best job that fitted her perfectly, she was rich, she had a gorgeous face to match her almost perfect body and above all she had a boyfriend who was not only handsome but also the a overly romantic one )

( Yoona was the ideal lady of perfection in the outside; but inside her heart, she wasn’t happy. The beautiful smile on her face that endorsers pay thousands to capture wasn’t real, her heart was empty and broken. Nevertheless she never failed to please Luhan by pasting a fake smile on her face, she didn’t want to hurt him too.)

YOONA : ( sitting at the couch beside Luhan, not so close; not too far apart. She changed the channels one by one when she stopped at a specific channel, MBC music ) ….

( Yoona saw a y tall man; wearing a bluish-black dress shirt that covered his upper torso till his wrist; hugging his biceps with a tight black pair of pant. His skin was fair but still hinted on the tint of manly tan on them as his black hair made him one of Korea’s most handsome pianist. There were rumours that he earned more than idol group members and that he was more in demand by ladies.

A smirk bloomed on his lips as he bowed to the crowd that had come for the daesung award show. Screams of cheers made him wince a little from the high pitched tone. All of his features were perfectly projected on the large screen; but when the camera focused to the handsome lad’s large light chocolate brown eyes… )

YOONA : ( she frowned a little, settling back on the couch feeling a little stiff for some odd reason ) what’s wrong with him ~ ( she mouthed out the question almost as if asking herself that question )

LUHAN : Wrong with who ? ( he turned his face to Yoona, giving her a friendly questioning look ) It seems like that guy became popular after all didn’t he ? I still fail to see what so handsome about him ? ( he tsk’ed before looking at Yoona who was smiling a little playfully at him; amusement filled in her eyes ) what ?! Do you also think he’s handsome ?

YOONA : ( Yoona just  weakly smiled as response before shrugging and turning her attention back to the Television and her smiled fell again ) …

( Those weren’t the eyes that she had once fallen in love with; there wasn’t the spark of innocence and pureness in them any longer, there was no love, no happiness, no life. It shook Yoona’s heart to see him in such a state. The thing on his lips was not a smile, it wasn’t the smile her angel used to give her; it was a forced smirk he had held for the sake of the viewers )

***

“Let us see the back stage interview of Korea’s most handsome pianist”

“annyeonghaseyo Minho-shi ~ "

“annyeonghaseyo~”, his deep voice touched the deepest depth of Yoona’s heart that was filled with overwhelming moist of sadness.

“So it looks like you have been turning into a hot issue this days….I’m also Minho-shi’s big fan. The flaming charismatic pianist”

“I’m honoured to be acknowledged as that but it’s a little embarrassing to introduce myself as ‘flaming charisma’ at times” laughing a very camera oriented laugh together with the interviewer, he adjusted in his sit a little.   

“So it’s been slightly over a year since you debuted in the music industry and you have released 1 full album and 2 single albums, which one of these music pieces is your favourite”

“I had a lot of favourites but currently my favourite is the new piece I’ll be performing tonight at the gayo daesung awards”

“Ah yes, I forgot to mention; today is going the first time you will be singing while playing your piano isn’t it ? So can we be expecting news of you turning into an idol any time soon.”

“Ah…. No; I’m not a great singer, I just wanted to try it once for my own composition. Maybe if this one goes well; I’ll be singing more”

“Could you tell us more about the song?”

“The tittle is Selene 6.23”

“Is Selene your girlfriend; I’m sure a lot of girls heart would have been broken”

“No..haha; Selene is the Goddess of the moon and 6.23 is the closest distance the moon has ever been to earth. This song is my direct expression of a one-sided love tale with the moon that looks so close but yet so far. From the perspective of the moon everyone in earth is the same and no matter how much one tries to reach for the moon, they wouldn’t be able to reach it” he hid his sadness back with a smile but Yoona could see his true feelings just by looking into his eyes.

"ohhh.. sounds really interesting but sad at the same time, Is this song a tribute to anyone in particular ?" 

"Yes it's for someone ...." - there was a small awkward pause before he smiled fakely once again, "My beautiful fans" - lying, he laughed once again capturing the hearts of a lot of women.

“ Aigoo, Choi Minho-shi is such a charmer. Let’s catch our flaming charisma’s new song after this small break. Don’t go anywhere ~"

( The advertisements started playing on the big television screen as Yoona still couldn't help but to feel the pain in the inside but she had become a professional in hiding her feelings behind her cold yet warm face) 

LUHAN : Charmer huh ? tsk... change the channel Yoong !

YOONA : Let's watch his performance oppa, I’m sure it wouldn't be too long ~

LUHAN : But i- 

YOONA : Please ~ ( just one word and Luhan kept his mouth shut ) 

***

The most shiny and charismatic pianist of the music industry, give your hands for CHOI MINHO !!! 

( Minho appearance appeared on the screen as he was sitting on the sit of a white glass piano; looking as handsome as he always did. A fixed on mike was just at the centre of the piano, making it easier for him to sing in it. The stage was decorated with white crystal ceiling decors, white silk tied on the top and a big bright moon projecting on the screen behind him, giving the feel as if he was playing the piano in midst of the sparkly stars in front of the moon; for the moon.)

 

Look at my eyes, I whisper alone as I look at you from far away
Just smile for me once, I can endure it just by seeing your face

If you are standing at the end of my life, if I can get closer to you
I can throw away everything and run to you

Though I extend my hand, though I extend it with all my strength, I can’t reach you
It seemed like I got closer so I called you with a fluttering heart
But there’s no answer, I guess I can never reach you

Every day changes so quickly and you are warmly and brightly shining
I’ve never seen that turned back (your back) – is curiosity also part of my greed?

Since when did I start being with you? From the moment I opened my eyes and started to breathe
I was with you every night (we were together) but I can’t approach you

Though I extend my hand (hold my hand), though I extend it with all my strength, I can’t reach you
It seemed like I got closer so I called you with a fluttering heart
But there’s no answer (missing you), I guess I can never reach you

Even if you tease me by saying this is foolish, I can’t turn this heart around

I shout out loud (shout out loud and call you), I get angry but it’s no use
I’m just one out of the many people that pass by you (pass by you)
I’m not special to you

Though I extend my hand, though I extend it with all my strength, (I can’t reach you baby) I can’t reach you
It seemed like I got closer (so I shout out loud and call you) so I called you with a fluttering heart (I call out to you more)
But there’s no answer, I guess I can never reach you

I guess I can never reach you

***

( Minho stopped the music 4 seconds after he stopped singing with a low note. Tears were already b in his eyes as he swiftly blinked them back; hearing the roaring cheers from the audience. The celebrities in the front also clapped for Minho’s amazing projection of such a classic piece. It was touching and meaningful and his voice was low and hot enough to melt butter. )

LUHAN : I have to admit that’s a pretty good song, I wonder where he got his inspiration from.

YOONA : ( her eyes were turning a little red as she grabbed the remote in front of her at the tea table and turned off the television leaving the living room to get engulfed by sudden awkward silence ) …

LUHAN : What...why did you-

(In the end Luhan was greeted with more silence as Yoona walked away without uttering a word. Sometimes he wonders what had gotten into his girlfriend; she wasn’t the girl she used to be. She wasn’t that playful young girl who constantly got bullied by others, the girl who took on all the wounds with the brave heart of hers. Now she had suddenly become a super model who was the ideal type for almost half the men in the Hallyu Wave industry and she had also become quieter, colder and someone who stored everything; both her sadness and happiness into her heart; she locks them in her heart not wanting to mention them to anyone. She didn’t trust anyone; not even her own self)

YOONA : ( meekly locking the door of her room, she broke down; sliding down to the floor with her back pressed against the closed wooden door.) Stop thinking about him ! ( She chided herself trying to swallow back the erupting sobs, but that didn’t work as she started crying all over again; burying her face into her palms wetting them generously. )

( He never came back to see her; not even once. Not when she graduated, not when she got her first award. She waited for him to come back; every day, every night, every time she plays the piano, every time she sees the bright stars. But like railway tracks they both were travelling at the same route in the Hallyu wave but were never meant to meet each other during the 2 years that had went past )  

***  

( Free falling onto his empty wide bed in his 4 roomed condominium flat Minho’s mind went blank; completely blank; he was not going to get any inspiration at this rate. The 21 year old moved out of the church months after his debut; slowly developing in his career and becoming the ‘it’ boy in Korea , Minho managed to buy himself a condominium, a car, own a few credit cards and earn a good reputation. But what was the use of living in such a big house if nobody was around with him. All his peers had debuted in various companies and they would meet each other once in a while to play basketball together ad mist their busy schedules. )

MINHO : ( Rolling in his bed to the edge, he placed his chin on the bed post on the front as he looked at the posters pinned to the wall in front of him and a heart-warming smile stretched across his face before it fell into a scowl again ) ….I need to get a life ~ ( he drawled before looking at the posters again. They were pictorials of the famous model ‘y doe’ Im Yoona.)

tumblr_msw32oJD0F1qd704zo1_500.jpg1005283_482956731786652_1848877364_n.jpg

MINHO : ( admiring how beautiful she grew up into, Minho started to get the familiar pain in his burning heart ) Stop crying Yoong ~ it’s not good for me. ( he cooed looking at the posters almost as if talking to them )

( He always watched her interviews on various Korean based channels and BTS scenes of her photo shoots. She looked different and acted a lot different from her real self. But nevertheless she was just dazzling. She grew up into the gorgeous y career woman that any man would want to woo )

DING DONG ….

( Minho lazily got off his bed and wore over a loose white shirt over his bare torso and walked out of the room to get to the door. Looking at the monitor inside the house, Minho pressed the grey button on it to talk to the person outside the door )

MINHO : Who is it ? .. ( he drawled in a very lazy tone )

SULLI : Oppa.. just open the door ! ( she answered back in a playful yet serious tone )

MINHO : I’m sorry but sasaeng fans are not allowed into this premise….

SULLI : Yah !! Oppa ~!!!

MINHO : ( he chuckled to himself a little before opening the door for Sulli; she always stopped by his house to ‘monitor’ him.) Don’t you have school today ?

SULLI : ( pretending as if she didn’t hear a question, she settled herself on the white couch ) no … ( she lied, she was supposed to be in the lecture theatre right now but this 20 year old girl had matters more important to see into )

MINHO : right ( he narrowed his eyes at her; clearly not buying her story ) so what brings you here ?

SULLI : Have you forgotten ( acting as if she was pissed, she folded her arms making an angry expression on her face )

MINHO : what …?

SULLI : You still owe me my birthday present !

MINHO : oh..right, wait here and don’t try to sneak into my room ! ( he walked away leaving Sulli in the living room alone )

( Minho came back with a small wrapped up box, with a little blue ribbon on the top of it. Seeing the present in his hands Sulli clapped her hands a little in excitement. A birthday present from Korea’s ‘it’ boy, that was something to boast about. )

MINHO : here catch ( he threw the wrapped up gift to Sulli as he walked to the open kitchen at the left side of his living room to get himself some coffee )

SULLI : ( not even waiting for a single second; she tore the wrapper off to find herself with a watch box )

( Sulli slowly opened the white watch box to see a Baby-G white coloured watch with a bronze mixed with gold face. Her bright smile fell as she placed the watch and the box on the tea table in front of her. )

MINHO : You like it Sul ? ( he walked out of the kitchen sipping onto his cup of coffee )

SULLI :  yeah..thanks oppa ~ ( she pulled a little but initially her face showed it all )

MINHO : why ? You don’t like it ? The watch is the most beautiful one I saw. ( he had his own reasons for thinking that way )

SULLI : Haven’t you gotten over her oppa ? It’s been two years already ~

MINHO : ( he clenched his jaws a little as he stiffened a little ) We’ve gone through this already Sulli.. I don’t want to talk about anything. ( That watch he had bought her was endorsed by his one and only Yoona )

SULLI : Have you seen her ? She’s absolutely happy without any regret... it’s you that’s constantly holding yourself back. Wasting your time upon thinking about her.

MINHO : …

SULLI : That song yesterday, it was about her… for her; wasn’t it ?

MINHO : That’s enough for today Sulli. I’m tired you should get going now~ ( dismissing her off Minho turned around, not brave enough to look at Sulli; she knew everything. )

SULLI : ( standing up from the couch, she picked up her bag and the present before walking past Minho ) I’m sorry if I offended you oppa… anyway thanks for the gift; I’ll use it well.

***

LUHAN : Yoona Yoona Yoona !!!! ( stranding outside  the room door, he was waiting very ‘patiently’ for his girlfriend to get ready for their date ) Hurry up !!

YOONA : ( letting down her hair, she adjusted her curls with her finger while looking into the mirror ) I have a reputation to keep up with Luhan-shi ~ ( she cooed playfully )

LUHAN : it’s been two years since you went into the room Yoong ~ ( he over exaggerate it, attempting to make his girlfriend laugh a little )

-CLANG !!!!-

LUHAN : Yoong !?! ( he came running into the room to find Yoona picking up pieces of broken mirror which seemed to be the full mirror that was once intake with her foundation ) What happened ?

YOONA : ( sighing a little to herself she picked up the sharp pieces of the broken mirror )  It’s okay I’ve got it.

it’s been two years~

LUHAN : you should have been more careful Yoong ~ ( helping her to clear up the pieces, he looked at Yoona’s face that had suddenly become sullen for some reason )

( Walking out to the park nearby hand in hand, Yoona didn’t open to speak; her thoughts were flying off elsewhere. Luhan was observing his preoccupied girlfriend suddenly came to a sudden halt; at a particular part of the park where nobody except the two of them was present )

YOONA : Is something the matter oppa ?~ ( she said while looking around innocently )

( And to her biggest surprise; he did it… the day she had been dreaming since middle school was happening in front of her. Luhan went on his knees with a diamond ring directed to her; getting her to wash over with a certain feeling she couldn’t and didn’t want to name. )

LUHAN : Yoona-ya will you marry me ?

YOONA : ( clasping her hands over , she nodded hesitantly; this was way too sudden.) Did you just propose to me ?!

LUHAN : ( chuckling out loud at her cuteness he nodded and repeated his question ) Will you marry me ?

YOONA : Oh my gosh… is this really happening ? ( still not being able to understand the situation )

LUHAN : Yes !!, now will-ya answer me ? My knee is hurting here ~

YOONA : yes ~ ( she sung happiness flooding her thoughts )

LUHAN : ( hurrying back to his standing form, he wore the ring on Yoona’s long slender finger ) I love you !

YOONA : I- ( something just had to hold her back from saying back the words but soon Luhan had already taken her into a kiss )

( Flinching a little; Yoona devoted herself into the kiss however once she closed her eyes… HE was standing there kissing her, It was HIM… tears stinging her eyes again she deepened the kiss as HE kissed her back with all the passion in his system )

YOONA : ( opening her eyes slowly, she got herself ready to face reality ) …

LUHAN : I love you ~ ( at the corner of his heart he knew that something wrong was going on and this Yoona wasn’t the Yoona he once loved but letting everything to the hands of fate and time he decided to try it out; maybe one day the Yoona he loved might come back to him. )

***

( Days went by since Luhan and Yoona got engaged; news spread across the Korean wave like wild fire as Rings started ringing across the states. To many men’s disappointment their dream girl was soon going to be married; married to a very attractive and handsome man. Celebrities started sending congratulatory messages to the engaged couple . )

YOONA : ( trying out the different wedding dresses; Yoona looked into the stunning lady reflected in the mirror; trying to debate out if this was what she really wanted. Could she really give Luhan the happiness he deserves for the rest of her entire life ? Was she going to have to wear this mask till the day she grow old ? ) ….

STYLIST : Omo…. You look amazing Yoona-shi !!! You look so pretty; I’m sure your fiancé would love it too ~

( Yoona just smiled as response;  turning away from the mirror to face thick red curtains that was slowly drawn to the sides to reveal an absolutely handsome Luhan. He was wearing a black tuxedo with white insides, his hair was sleeked neatly to the side with the help of wax making Yoona smile a little upon realising how handsome he really turned out to be )

LUHAN : ( his eyes caught the lady on the small stage; she was the ultimate form of gorgeousness as her long hair fell inches down her hip bone as the white dress she adorned hugged her right at her waist as the skirt of the dress fell till the joint of her feet; leaving a long trail right behind her. ) whoa ~

YOONA : like it ? ( not knowing how to react she just asked her future husband a small question; that she thought would grow into a conversation )

LUHAN : You’re absolutely gorgeous Yoong ~

YOONA : Y..you look really dashing too….

LUHAN : ( his smile fell a little before smiling again ) …

***

( The night breeze brushed the both of them as they walked side by side. A large space between the both of them. The girl stopped on her tracks; indirectly holding the guy beside her back. Today she needed an answer a clear and true answer; she had waited for almost two years now but he didn’t too understand her heart.)

SULLI : oppa… I have something to tell you ~

MINHO : ( he didn’t open his mouth as he saw the glittery tears in her eyes )

SULLI : i…I love you; I’ve always loved you for a very long time. I’ve waited a long time for you oppa ( her voice quivering as she turned away not brave enough to see Minho’s face ) but now I’m tired; I’m tired of everything. ( she felt an arm hugging her lower neck from behind as she started crying more. That hug felt so ----, she could tell his thoughts from that single hug )

MINHO : ( hugging the younger girl from the back; he took in a deep breathe trying to control the burning pain on his wrist and the stinging sensation in his eyes ) I love you too babo-ya; but-

***

( Left with only two days with the wedding; Yoona’s anxiousness was getting worse by the minute. Her mind was telling her that she was doing the right and fair deed while her heart was slowly killing her; telling her that this wasn’t it… this wasn’t supposed to be happening. Getting torn and vulnerable between the battle between her heart and mind; she couldn’t do anything but to sit down and cry. Apparently her mind was going to win the battle. )

YOONA : ( Sitting down on the couch with her knees up; tugged to her body. She placed her chin on top of her knees; one day had just gone like that. The day after tomorrow; she was not a single lady anymore, she would have already become Mrs Luhan ) …

( Dazing out completely; the television sound ran at the background while Yoona was looking ahead of her thinking of nothing in particular. But soon her trail of colourless thoughts was broken by a sudden ringing of the phone. )

YOONA : ( waiting for a few seconds; trying to compose herself, she picked up the phone ) hello ~

Hello yoong ~

to be continued 

   

Hello chingu(s); i hope you liked this chapter... this story is nearing it's end soon but you can still tell me which couple you would like to see in the end. Please leave your comments :D

 

 

 

944274_379929795445718_621569199_n.jpgtumblr_inline_mq3zz9TVUZ1qz4rgp.pnglo49oigxKx1qbnchqoa.jpgSulli-Fx1.jpg

 

minyoon minsul luyoon minyoon minsul luyoon minyoon minsul luyoon minyoon minsul luyoon minyoon minsul luyoon 

MY ANGEL <3