Fairytale

My Angel

( It was 10 am at Seoul and Yoona pulled open the white curtains revealing a beautiful city beneath her ... she was standing by the wide window looking out from her apartment while drinking her morning tea. There was this beautiful smile which was dancing gracefully across her pink strawberry glossed lips. Just then her husband hugged her from behind snuggling his head at the crook of her neck )

HE : what are you looking at yoong ? ( he questioned her as he looked at the direction that yoona was looking at and unconciously smiled )

YOONA : do you miss it there ?

( He thought for a momment and whispered something to her ear and she just giggled feeling really happy and loved )

HE :  I'm here with you all thanks to him ... ( he said while looking up at the sky )

YOONA : yeah all thanks to him ~ ( she nodded her head smiling away when she heard ...)

( Yoona's little angel had just awoken and was cutely demanding for her breakfast )

DAUGHTER : Umma ... appa ~ i'm hungry ! ( she blabbled like every 4 year old would )

HE : ( he carried his little princess and placed her on the bed ... she was having a slight fever and needed her rest ) okay princess ~

YOONA : ( she brought over a plate of fish porridge to her daughter ) I've got porridge for you honey ! ( she cooed while smiling sweetly at her daugter )

DAUGHTER : ( her face turned sour as she saw the plate of porridge on her mother's hand. she cutely covered with her tiny hands) Ewwww ... i don't want to eat this !!!! ( she whined )

HE : ( he just laughed at his daugther's cuteness ) you have to eat it darling ..... be a good girl ! ( he tried to pacify his whiny child )

DAUGTHER : NO !!! ( she was as sturbon as her mother )

YOONA : okay if you be a good girl and eat this umma will tell you a story ~

DAUGHTER : what kind of story ( she was getting excited ) is it a fairy tale

YOONA : ummm ... yes honey it is a fairytale !

DAUGHTER : yipee ! okay i'll eat it !

YOONA : ( she smiled and fed a small spoon of porridge to her daughter ) okay this story happened 7 years ago )

HE : ( he smiled at yoona knowingly and settled himself next to his daughter on the queen sized white bed )

YOONA : This story revolves around 3 characters who are completely different from each other ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( and so let the story begin )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( The teacher was not in class for the day and the whole class was having a free period ... just like any classroom without a teacher. The whole class was a havoc ... the bimbo cheerleaders were discussing about all the cute boys in the kpop industry and giggling and sequelling loudly. The boys were throwing paper balls at each others and running around the classroom playing soccer with a empty plastic bottle )

YOONA : ( she just rolled her eyes at the sight of the classroom and rested her head on the table looking out at through the window to the basketball court ...looking at someone in particular)

( He had nice spikey black hair... he was wearing the school jersey and playing basketball like pro. He was perspiring so much but it made him more handsome and manlier )

YOONA : ( she unconsiously smiled at the sight )

SOOYOUNG : who are you looking at !!! ( out of the blue her long leg-ed friend popped out of air startling her )

YOONA : i...i... no one ! ( she lied slightly blushing )

SOOYOUNG : ( she looked the basketball court and smiled cheekily ) You were looking at luhan weren't you !!!! ( she accused yoona )

YOONA : NO !!! why would i be looking at him ???

SOOYOUNG : come on yoong everyone knows you have a big crush on him !

YOONA : ( she bit her lips a little ) No i don't !

SOOYOUNG : Yes you do !! you should go and confess to him if you really like him !

YOONA : ( she was startled by sooyoung's words ) No i can't .. luhan is a jockey in school ... he belongs to the popular group , while i belong to a group where i don't get much attention !

SOOYOUNG : hey come on ! you're preety in your own way ... you have to tell him that you like him yoona !!!

YOONA : i can't ~

SOOYOUNG : okay you know what...why don't you write a letter and put it in his locker !

YOONA : that sounds good ...( she thought for awhile ) okay !!

( and so yoona started writing the letter )

YOONA :  ( at the end of the day yoona managed to sneak her way and drop the love letter into luhan's locker and she could only pray to god that everything would turn out the way she wanted )

( and with that happy thought feeling her mind yoona cycled her way back home only to wait for tomorrow morning )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( From somewhere far away ~ )

( HE was looking at her inserting the letter into the locker and sadness overwhelmed him as he sighed to himself )

LUHAN : ( his basketball practice was over and he was heading home ... he opened his green locker and letter with a pink heart drawn on it fell to the floor ) What's this ? ( he said while picking it up the floor and was about to open it when )

SUZY :  ( she snatched it away from luhan and opened it up and her eyes grew wider as she scanned through the content of the letter ) Im yoona !! why that little B*tch ! who does she think she is to give You a love letter ?

LUHAN : yoona ? she wrote the letter ? ( he said while smiling ) That girl's quite preety you know ! she used to be in my bio class and she was always the top student !

SUZY : She's gonna get it from me tommorow !

LUHAN : hey don't do anything stupid okay ~ she's just a innocent girl !

SUZY : Are you trying to say i'm not innocent in anyway !!!!

LUHAN : do i have to say it to your face it's so obvious ( he mummered to himself )

SUZY : OPPA !!!! i don't care tomorrow when she comes you just have to stay right beside me with your mouth shut okay !

LUHAN : whatever suzy ( he rolled his eyes )

( he had been dating suzy just for the sake of dating someone popular ... he was pressured by his group of popular friends to date suzy. Luhan found yoona interesting she was not so popular but she was definetly not some nerd ... he found her rather preety. But he could care less he had to hold onto his cool image by ignoring everything in the world )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( The next day ~ )

YOONA : ( she was really nervous to face luhan but she had no choice she can't turn back )

SUZY : yah ! ( she called out to yoona )

YOONA : ( she noticed that luhan was beside suzy leaning his back against the locker with a frown on his face ) yes ~

SUZY : ( she digged her bag and took a piece of crumpled paper ) is this your letter ! ( she said waving it on the air )

YOONA : how did you - ( her eyes were getting watery )

SUZY : listen here girl !!! luhan oppa is MY boyfriend do you know how many girls have given MY boyfriend a letter before ! and i don't need you to contribute to that ...so stay away from him before i do something  bad ...

YOONA : ( tears were fighting to come out ... everyone was looking at her ) i...i...

LUHAN : ( he noticed that yoona was about to cry and was about to stop suzy but suzy just shuted him off )

SUZY : besides you are not that preety .... do you think someone like luhan who is all handsome and popular would even give a glance at some plain girl who is unknown in this school ( she said with venom seeping through her words and she tore the letter and threw it on yoona )

( the whole group started laughing at giggling at yoona making her feel like a fool... Luhan got so irritated at the group that he leaved the place )

SUZY : oppa wait for me let's go together !!! ( she glared at yoona for the last time before running after luhan and hooking her arms with his )

( the whole group just glared at yoona and swore a few words at her before following the couple )

YOONA : ( she was just standing there humilated as everyone was looking at her)

( Yoona wanted to be alone she wanted to cry ... and so without thinking she ran out of school and cycled her way back home .. when she reached home she immediately ran to her room )

MOM : hey honey ... why are you back so ea- ( and before she could complete her sentence she heard a loud door slamming sound )

YOONA : ( she threw her bag on the bed and started crying while hugging her self her back was touching the wall and the whole room was dark as the lights were off and it was about to rain soon and the sky was turning grey )

( Yoona was crying to herself feeling really sad and hurt... she would have been okay if he had just ignored her or rejected her but the fact that he gave suzy the letter thinking that it was garbage saddened her to a large extend and she couldn't stop crying her hearts out )

( Just then there was a loud sound and a bright light ... yoona looked to the coner and saw ....)

to be continued ~

( don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what is your definition of love k ? )