Window

My Angel

( Yoona rushed to the church being oblivious of Luhan following her. All her thoughts were of to meet her angel, she just couldn't control her thumping heart as she was striding up the cementented stairs going into the white church to be invited with melodious piano music. This time it was an extremely popular classic by Yiruma, River Flows in You. She had always loved that music piece, it calmed her down no matter what. ) 

YOONA : ( A bright smile brightened up her face as she saw Minho wearing a long-sleeved grey coloured shirt and black skinny jeans, playing the piano ) Min- ( she stopped acutely on her tracks, jerking a little as she squinted her eyes to get a clearer view of what she was seeing ) 

( Yoona saw Minho at first look but as she walked closer she saw someone beside Minho. There was this beautiful girl beside him, she looked very innocent, kind-hearted and pure. The mysterious stranger was also playing the piano together with Minho. Their fingers moved in a harmonious stride as the music piece became more beautiful. Yoona could only see Minho smiling widely as he was sitting beside the beautiful lady. ) 

YOONA : ( she took un-certain baby steps towards the duo, feeling really heavy right in the heart.) ...

MINHO : ( he didn't even had to turn back to know that Yoona was standing behind him, he could easily feel her presence.) ...

( Minho stopped playing the piece and turn around happily, she really did keep her promise didn't she. Minho was about to greet his Angel happily but his child-like smile fell to a frown when he saw her eyes diverting gaze with him. She looked sad, she was sad, he could tell that she was really sad.) 

MINHO : ( he was about to walk up to Yoona when he felt a warm hand snake it's way to his arm pulling him back a little, just a little ).. 

YOONA : hey ~ ( she said awkwardly as un-intentionally her heart broke into millions of tiny pieces when she saw the lady pulling Minho back ) 

MINHO : Yoona ? You came ? .... ( he paused a little, not knowing what to say next. Since when was he this awkward with his own Yoona.) 

YOONA : yoona?~ ( she murmured to herself before smiling bitterly to herself, tears already stinging at the brim of her eyes. What happened to her angel that used to pamper her by calling her Yoong ? ) 

MINHO : ( he coughed awkwardly as he brushed away the girl's hand gently while smiling a little, he didn't want to hurt her either.) ...umm...ur..This is Choi Jinri she's my- ( he was cutted of by Jinri herself)

SULLI : Hi ( she brought out her hand which Yoona meekly took in for a quick stern shake) i'm Sulli and i'm Minho oppa's best friend ! ( she said while looking at Minho smiling ) nice to meet you unnie ! 

YOONA : ( she forced herself to bring put a smile on her face for the couple in front of her. ) Things have changed i guess ~ ( she said in a soft tone not wanting them to hear her words. )

MINHO : ( he caught what Yoona said and his heart sinked to the bottom of earth. He had always remembered the look Yoona gave him when she once said that he was his best friend ) yoona~ 

( Yoona stumbled back two steps. She felt very out of place as the two tall people were standing in front of her, she felt as if she wasn't supposed to be there at the moment, it was the exact feeling that Minho got whenever he saw Yoona with Luhan...Not fitting in.)

YOONA : ( she wanted to spend time with Minho, just the way they used to, just them. Just the two of them but it seems time had changed so much things within this 6 months right?)  umm..( she was constantly looking at the ground feeling very apprehensive about looking at Minho straight in the eyes. )

MINHO : I a- ( he was cutted of as he saw a now blonde haired Luhan stomping up to him and without a second of hesitation. ) 

PUNCH ! 

( Luhan  sent a fist-hurting punch towards Minho's flawless face making the tall guy to fall to the floor holding his throbbing cheek. ) 

YOONA : ( her eyes enlarged twice the size as she ran towards Luhan, hugging him from the back, trying to hold her hot-blooded boyfriend back ) Oppa ! 

SULLI : Oppa ! ( it didn't take her a second to get beside Minho, who was still sitting on the floor ) 

MINHO : ( he shook his head a little, before smiling at Sulli reassuring her that he was fine ) I'm okay.. i'm really okay ~ ( he cooed a little as she saw Sulli's slightly teary eyes ) 

YOONA : ( she couldn't  help but to feel heat rising up to her heart as she saw the scene in front of her, Minho was HER angel..she was the one who was supposed to be there for him..right? ) ... ( she was too busy remoursing to herself that she didn't notice Luhan looking at her ) 

MINHO : ( he wasn't angry with Luhan... he expected this, well you could say that he expected more than this. This hurt wasn't much compared to the amount of hurt he felt when he saw Yoona hugging Luhan from behind. )

LUHAN : Yoong ! What are you doing here ?! Did you come here to see this bastard ? How could you lie to me Im Yoona ! ( he didn't even give a chance for Yoona to defend herself but it seemed as if Yoona wasn't in the mood to defend herself either.) 

YOONA : ...watch your words oppa, we're in a church~ ( she said in a flat tone as her eyes were closed, hiding the unfallen tears ) 

LUHAN : ( he opened his mouth to retort back at Yoona but her helpless form made him shut his mouth again. ) ...( he took a deep breathe in, trying to compose himself before ) look her yoong... this is it ! it's either me or this guy ~ ( he hated Minho to the core since the first time he saw him at the mall ) 

MINHO : ( his eyes flew up to Yoona who still had her eyes closed as he stood up with Sulli's help.) ... 

( Minho wanted to stay away from Luhan and Yoona but when she came back to him that night, he developed a sense of hope. Hope ~  Maybe just maybe, Yoona might be his and not Luhan's. But now it was all up to Yoona, just as Luhan said it's either HIM or HIM ) 

SULLI : ( she didn't let go Minho as she wrapped her long arms around Minho's upper arm ) 

YOONA : ( She finally opened her eyes, letting them divert their gaze from Luhan's handsome face to Minho's pleading face to Sulli's arms around Minho's arm before turning back to Luhan. ) ...( she took in a deep breath as she wiped off the unfallen tears in her eyes that were making her view blurry ) I'm sorry..let's go ~ ( she raised her hand a little for HIM to take it ) 

LUHAN : ( he smiled and took in Yoona's beautiful hands in his before pulling her behind him out of the church ) 

( Minho lost his chance, once again. Yoona had held out her hands for the both of them, She had given him a chance but Minho didn't move or was it that he didn't want to move ? Minho's heart broke into many pieces once again but he was determine to get Yoona this time, he was about to run up to Yoona who was being pulled out of the church by Luhan when.... Sulli grabbed Minho's left hand as he was about to run behind Yoona ) 

SULLI : Where are you going ? ( her tone sounded innocent but the real message behind it wasn't anything innocent at all )

MINHO : ( he turned back at the pretty looking tall girl who was wearing this blur dress that hung till her knees, her hair flowed like a river to slightly lower than her shoulder which was decorated with a blue ribbon at the top ) Sul-ah ~ ( he heaved out silently before looking out at Yoona back view as she was being dragged away by Luhan )

SULLI : ( she hugged Minho from the back, giving him a shock of the sudden explosion of skin ship... ) It's okay, I'm here for you ~ 

" I'm here for you "- that's what she had once said to him ~

MINHO : ( his wrist was burning really badly because of the skin ship but he just couldn't push the girl away ) ha..stop being too cheesy lady ! ( he chided playfully despite the pain on his cheek and his heart ) 

SULLI : ( she broke the hug before lightly punching Minho's arm ) Aish ! i was trying to be nice ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Luhan and Yoona stopped at a cafe nearby to talk everything out clearly. ) 

LUHAN : so... ( he didn't know what to say as he saw Yoona opposite him burying her tired face in her palms, resting her elbow on the table ) 

YOONA : ...

LUHAN : ( when he didn't get an answer from Yoona he slowly took both of her hands in hers )

YOONA : ( surprised, she looked at Luhan who was staring back at her with concern filled eyes ) 

LUHAN : baby ~ are you okay ? I'm always here for you.. you can talk to me about anything, you know that right. I'm always here for you ~ 

" I'm always here for you ~ "- that's what he said to her. 

YOONA : ( she forced a smile for Luhan before nodding slightly ) Thanks oppa ~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT NIGHT ~ 

( Yoona was sitting on her white bed with her brown urban diary lying on her lap, she was confused with her own feelings. Luhan that she always loved was hers now but why does her heart keep reaching out to the other one ? Why did she even offer her hand to the BOTH of them ? Shouldn't it only be for Luhan since Minho has someone else now )

YOONA : ( she opened her diary when a few polaroid pictures slide down of the book from in between the pages. Her eyes teared up a little but the corner of her lips rolled up into a heart-warming smile ) 

 

polaroin photo  polaroin photo

 

YOONA : hehe, i am such a stalker ! ( she chided herself playfully but soon enough, her heart started to form a block of sadness again, She wanted this Minho back again... the minho who used to follow her around , the Minho that she had all to herself.) I'm sorry ! ( she brought up the picture of him sleeping to her cold lips as tears started falling again. She missed her Minho too much that it hurts her to see him with another girl.) 

"I'm sorry ~ " 

MINHO : ( he was lying on his white bed in the room which was in the inner wing of the church.) 

( Minho couldn't sleep as he looked up at the tall ceiling, sighing to himself. She was his everything to him but what was the point if she wasn't his to start with. He digged the drawer at the side of his bed and took out a slightly crumpled old picture.) 

MINHO : ( a smile bloomed in his plump lips as he kissed the picture once ) I'm sorry ~ 

 

( Minho had stolen this picture from her the night before he disappeared and it was somehow still with him. He looked at the young picture of Yoona as a sigh erupted from heart again.) 

MINHO : ( he placed the picture on his chest right  on top of his beating heart, just then he felt a sharp pain in his heart again. )

( Minho knew that this had something to do with Yoona, it happened everyday...everynight. He had always wanted to run to where she was to comfort her but something always held him back. -BUT- his biggest concern was the fact that she was hurt every single day. He had left her with Luhan thinking that she would be happy but what was happening now ? ) 

MINHO : ( he got of his bed and looked at the wooden clock which had apparently stopped at 11.17pm ) Aish ~ 

( Minho jumped out the bed and ran out of the church without caring much of what he was wearing. His legs naturally ran fast... running fast, it didn't take minho to reach Yoona's house within 10 minutes. The whole house was dark as Yoona's room was surrounded with darkness as the light was off ) 

MINHO's thoughts : Is she sleeping  ? maybe i shouldn't have co- ( but to interrupt his thoughts a sharp pain was applied in his heart again, it was almost someone was slicing his heart with a sharp pen knife. ) 

( Minho controlled the pain as he thought of an idea, that he knew wasn't so good. He picked up a few pebbles from the ground outside Yoona's house and started aiming them at Yoona's bedroom window. Nobody knows how, that guy could aim so accurately at something that was almost 8 feets above the ground. ) 

YOONA : ( she still couldn't sleep as she was too busy thinking about Minho and getting angry over Sulli but suddenly...) 

THUD ...THUD ....THUD

( A sudden thud was heard in the window and Yoona who was pretending to sleep back then, woke up. The sound seemed like the window was being knocked by something. Isn't it impossible for a human to knock a window on the second story at such an un-godly hour. Plus, the window was placed almost a 10 feet above ground. ) 

YOONA : ( She pulled the ends of her nightie, attempting to make it a little longer and went out to the small balcony of her room and looked out of the window. )

( There she saw a handsome man... the man that suddenly made her heart melt with un-certain happiness. Have you ever experienced the feeling of suddenly seeing the person that you have been yearning for ?  A smile formed in her bare face but soon enough it dropped back into a panic frown. ) 

YOONA : ( she saw Minho, with a few rocks in his hand waiting for another shot to the window but unfortunately, the window he was pointing to was not hers ) Ya ! ( she whispered a shout ) 

MINHO : ( His eyes flew up to the direction that familiar voice came from and there he saw a beautiful girl in a white nightie ) Yoona... ( He smiled back at the girl who somehow looked as if she was crying, her eyes looked rather puffy and swollen but regardless still beautiful ) 

YOONA : Have you forgotten where my room is ?! that's my parents room ! ( Even though it was something to panic about Yoona couldn't help but to feel rather amused about the situation ) 

MINHO : ( feeling slightly embarrassed he rubbed the back of his neck before smiling back at Yoona ) When did you change your room ?! ( he childishly threw the blame into Yoona's side ) 

YOONA : ( An alligator alike laugh erupted from Yoona's side as she had to shut to muffle them out. She was sure that was louder than the thudding sound of the rocks. ) 

MINHO : Are you okay...yoong ~ 

YOONA : ( a warm rush of happiness came washing towards her as he heard her call her Yoong once again ) you ? ( she didn't answer his question as she was sure he knew the answer to that ) 

MINHO : ( he looked around making sure no one was around ) It's kind of cold out here ~ ( showing of his boyish charms to Yoona, he smiled sleeplessly ) 

YOONA : right ! ( she ran to the first level of her house to open secretly open the door for Minho but when she finally did open the door for Minho, he was nowhere to be found. )

( Confused Yoona started to bite her nails hastily as her heart sank down again, was she now hallucinating things. She carefully went back to her dark room and locked the door again when suddenly she felt a strong pair of arms snaking around her tiny waist from the back. )

YOONA : AHHHHHHHHHHH- 

MINHO : shhh .... it's just me ~ ( he cooed as he covered Yoona's agap mouth ) 

YOONA : ( her enlarged eyes shrinked a little in relieve as she let out a deep sigh of relive before smacking Minho really hard on the back only to get a "manly" wail from him ) 

MINHO : Ouch ! YOONG ! 

YOONA : how did you- ( she didn't get to finish her sentence ) 

MINHO : i climbed up here... ( he said cockily as a matter of fact but soon his face softened ) Do you really want to hurt me yoong ...why are you doing this to me ~ ( he framed her face with both his hot palms ) 

YOONA : what ?~ ( she mouthed as nothing but air came out of ) 

MINHO : Isn't Luhan treating you well enough ? Why are you crying everynight ! 

YOONA : ... it's all your fault ! 

MINHO : Mine ?! ( there was a sense of laughter in his voice as he said that.. ) Can i sit on your bed Yoong ? 

YOONA : ( playfully she stuck out a tongue at him and said ) No you can't !

MINHO : ( he shrugged and walked to her bed ) if you insist ( he cried before jumping onto her bed ) 

YOONA : ( she just gave him an are-you-serious look. He broken her heart just a few hours ago and now he's here being all close to her once again. What was running in this guy's mind ) 

MINHO : You changed the bed didn't you ? nice... Hey, sit down. Feel yourself at home ~ ( he continued as he tapped at the empty space beside him )

YOONA : ( she took a sit beside the man before ) so how's life ? 

MINHO : cool i guess ... i'm not sure about the future but now it's still good. 

YOONA : ( she frowned a little as that wasn't what she really wanted to know about ) What abo- ( she was cutted off by a vibration of a phone ) 

MINHO : ( he fished out his handphone from his backpocket and looked at the caller id )

Sulli ~ 

( Minho's eyes darted from Yoona to the caller id somewhat guiltily before he gave Yoona a tight smile ) 

MINHO : Excuse me ~ ( he walked into the attach bathroom of the room leaving Yoona to herself once again ) 

YOONA : ( her expression was not good as so was her guts... she didn't feel good. This was not right was it ? How could he answer the phone and Why does he have to do it in private ! ) AISH !! ( who was this girl in the first where did she come from all of the sudden. She didn't know anything but she knew one thing... she knew that- ) 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

Hey chingu(s) did you like this chapter ? Hopefully you did ! Thanks to Everyone who has been supporting this story. I love you guys, please comment k ? 

So Luyoon or Minyoon or MinSul tell me k ? 

 

tumblr_m52f04Llx61rxd9yxo1_500.jpg

MINYOON MINSUL LUYOON MINYOON MINSUL LUYOON MINYOON MINSUL LUYOON !!!! 

My Angel <3