Best friend vs Boy friend ?

My Angel

MINHO : I will help you ! I will do whatever it takes to make you happy ...

YOONA : really ? ( she smiled to herself ) you sound so much like a boy friend !

MINHO : i am arent i ? you said so ! I think Luhan likes you too... it is just about the matter of time ! I will solve that problem ~

YOONA : What !!!

MINHO's thoughts : She's too innocent to even know that he likes her .....I will get Luhan to realise his true feelings and fall in love with her, that's the most i can do for my little friend isn't it ? 

( Minho and Yoona just sat on the couch and soon yoona had dozed of into dreamland )

MINHO : ( he watched yoona slowly following asleep as he very steadily moved yoona's head from his shoulder to the white covered cushion on his lap ) good night ~ ( he whispered to her )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( The next morning )

YOONA : ( her dream world was slowly fading away as she rubbed her sleepy eyes a few times and stretched aching body ) *yawn*

MOTHER : Yoong ! why are you sleeping on the couch ?

YOONA : ( her opened her eyes a little ... but once she saw minho smiling at her right infront of her face she shot up from her lying position ) what the !!!... faster go hide !!! ( she whispered in panic )

MINHO : Good morning, were you having good dreams ? you were smiling in your dream ! ( he enquired sweetly without understanding yoona's panic state )

YOONA : YAH !!!! ( she chided as she was about to say something but ) 

MOTHER :  who are you talking to honey ?

YOONA : Huh ? ( just then she realised that minho's spell had probably worned of, now nobody except her can see him ) oh ! i was talking to... to...( she was trying to think of some kind of excuse to tell her umma )

MINHO : I'm hungry ! Will you share some of your breakfast with me ? i would love to try those pink paste you humans spread on your bread before consuming them ~ will you buy some of that yoona ? ( he kept bombarding yoona with his innocent child-like questions as she was trying to think )

YOONA : ( she grunted a little at her noisy angel ) i...i... talking...i....

MOTHER : ( she stared at her daughter a little unsurely before ) Oh !! nevermind it !!! i have to get going to work... appa has already breakfast ! Go help yourself and get ready for school !

YOONA : okay bye umma ~

MOTHER : Bye honey  ~

( and so minho and yoona were left in the house alone )

MINHO : Yoona !!! i told you that i was hungry and wanted to eat that pink paste ~

YOONA : ( she rolled her eyes ) come follow me !

( Minho walked behind yoona as she brought him to the washroom and gave him a spare brush and took her pink one in her hands and applied toothpaste on both of the brushes )

YOONA : ( she moist her brush before starting to brush her perfect set of teeth and signalled minho to the same )

MINHO : ( he stared at the blue paste on his orange brush and hesitanly started to brush his teeth, following yoona's hand movements )

YOONA : ( she showed minho her cow mug and showed him how to gargle his teeth )

MINHO : ( he followed what yoona did but before yoona had told him to spit the water out, he had already swallowed everything down...)

YOONA : ( she gasped as she , stared at minho in disbelief )

MINHO : ( he waited for a while before his face turned sour ) ewwww... my mouth feels funny !

YOONA : ( she face-palmed herself ) you were supposed to spit it out Pabo !! 

MINHO : Oh ? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOONA : ( she spread some strawberry jam on a slice of white bread ) This is not pink paste..it's called strawberry jam ! ( she passed the bread to minho ) 

MINHO : jam ? ( he looked at the bread for a momment before biting on it ) Mmmm... This is really nice ! ( He said before gobbling down his bread ) 

YOONA : ( A small smile bloomed on her lips ) so... ( She dragged ) are you coming to school with me ? 

MINHO : Uh-huh ! I will follow you everywhere you go ! 

YOONA : is that supposed to make me happy ( she joked ) 

MINHO : ah WEA !!!! ( he couldn't catch yoona's joke and took it a little too seriously ) Don't you like me ~ I'm sorry if i did anything wrong ~ please don't hate me yoona ( he said as his eyes teared up a little ) 

YOONA : ( she gasped as she saw minho's teary eyes ) No..no ...i mean...it was supposed to be a joke minho-ya ! i can never hate you ! 

MINHO : ( his face brightened up ) Really ? that's good ... for a second i thought you despised me ~

YOONA : Tsk ! ( she looked at her wrist watch and ) we should get going minho-ya ! i'm going to be late ! 

MINHO : Okay ! This is going to be fun !!!! ( he exclaimed as he took yoona's hand in his and started to swing them back and forth ) 

YOONA : ( she just smiled ) ....oh ya ! You must not distrect me, expect me to answer your question at school !

MINHO : why ? ( he asked as he cocked his head to the side ) 

YOONA : ( she rooled her eyes ) Nobody else can see you ! if i talk to you... it will seem that i'm speaking to thin air ! and they will probably send me to the mental hospital !

MINHO : oooooooh ? okay ! i'll not disturb you yoong ~ 

YOONA : ( she raised her right eyebrow ) Yoong ? 

MINHO : ( he smiled proudly to himself ) I learned that from your umma this morning ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Yoona went to school holding with minho behind her. Mr Angel was just holding yoona's hand, following her behind and jumping once in awhile as he was really excited ) 

YOONA : ( she went to her classroom and sat on her chair as she secretly took a glance at luhan's empty table ) aish ~ 

MINHO : ( he turned his gaze to the direction yoona was looking at ) Luhan ? ~ Are you waiting for him little one ? 

YOONA : ( she arubtly turned to minho and ) No i wasn't !!! ( she shouted at him feeling a little embarrsed ) 

( Just then Yoona realised that the whole class was looking at her and she apologised quietly and rested her head on the table table feeling embarrsed.  For a second she had forgotten that no one else can see minho ) 

MINHO : Yoong ~ are you not feeling well ? why do you look so red ? why is everyone looking at us ? why aren't you talking to me ?!? ( he  exclaimed )

YOONA : ( she wanted to answer him back and ask him to shut up but she couldn't do that )

( Just then .... Sooyoung came to into class ) 

SOOYOUNG : ( she smiled at yoona ) hey sister ! ( she was about to sit at the sit next to sooyoung when ) 

MINHO : Yoona !!! HELP !!! this girl is going to sit on me !!!! 

YOONA : ( she arubtely shoot up from her sit ) unnie ! can you sit somewhere else today ? 

SOOYOUNG : huh ? why ?!

YOONA : ( she started to dig her brain for excuses ) * a-choo * ( she faked a sneeze ) I have the cold, I don't want you to catch it too ...*a-choo* 

SOOYOUNG : oh okay ! take care k ? 

YOONA : ( she nodded mulitiple times before slumping back to her sit ) 

MINHO : Phew ... that was close, Yoong don't you think she looks alot like me ! 

YOONA : ( she rolled her eyes and continued to ignore her noisy angel )

( Just then ... )

LUHAN : ( he walked into the classroom and his eyes scanned the class and found someone , a soft smile sprouted through his lips ) so pretty, yet so friend-less ( he mummered to himself ) 

( Luhan spotted Yoona and smiled a little. Luhan noticed that yoona was sitting at her sit alone. Just then he remembered Minho ... the guy that Yoona mentioned as her boyfriend. He frowned a little before ... ) 

LUHAN : ( he walked up to yoona who had her eyes closed ) 

YOONA : ( she had her eyes closed as she tried to ignore minho )

MINHO : ( he saw luhan walking to yoona ) Yoona ... Yoong ... hey sleepy head ! ( he shook yoona but she still didn't respond )

LUHAN : ( he stood infront of yoona's table and as reflex action he patted yoona's head ) 

YOONA : ( she woke up... thinking that it was minho who did that .... she had always been comfortable with minho ) 

( Yoona opened her eyes to see Luhan standing infront of her, patting her head. Luhan quickly took back his hand feeling embarrased ) 

YOONA : ( she flushed red feeling shy ) lu...luhan-shi ? 

MINHO : You know how to get shy too ? ( he asked feeling really suprised ) 

YOONA : ( she gave minho a glare with the coner of her eyes before looking back at luhan ) 

LUHAN : i...i...you...i.... ummm... ( he was trying to find his words ) 

MINHO : Doesn't he know how to speak ??? i thought he could speak well !! Poor human ~

YOONA : ( she once again ignored minho ) Is there someth- ( she was cutted of by Luhan ) 

LUHAN : That guy ! ( he said a little annoyed at himself for asking yoona such questions ) That guy at the mall the other day ... is...is he.... is he really your boy...boyfriend !

YOONA : ( she was shocked at luhan's question ) um...why ? 

LUHAN : ah nevermind~ ( he shotted back sadly and was about to walk away when ) 

YOONA : He's not my boyfriend, he's just my friend... 

MINHO : ( minho who was witnessing everything ) Hey !!! i thought you said i was your boyfriend ( he retorted feeling a little hurt...)

YOONA : ( she had to bit back her laughter upon her angel's child-like remarks and jealousy ) My best friend ( she said again ... now quickly looking at minho before turning back to Luhan ) 

MINHO : ( he brightened up again and smiled widely ) 

YOONA : ( upon seeing minho's wide smile, yoona smiled a little too... minho always seemed to have that mirror effect on her. When she's sad ... he's sad too and when he's happy ... she feels happy too ! )

LUHAN : Oh ?   Only friends right ? ( he smiled at yoona feeling a little realived ) 

YOONA : Yup ! ( she said popping the "p" ) 

LUHAN : That's great ( he said out of the blue... but soon he realised what he had just said to yoona ) i...i.. mean, i...i...i didn't mean that ! 

YOONA : ( she just giggled at luhan's flushed face ) it's okay Luhan-shi ~ 

LUHAN : Luhan... not Luhan-shi ~ just call me Luhan, yoona-ya ! 

YOONA : Luhan ? 

LUHAN : ( he smiled to himself before getting a little more confident ) umm... do you want to have lunch with me today ...during the break ?

YOONA : huh ? ( she swered that her mind was playing tricks with her ) Really ? then what about su..suzy-shi ? 

LUHAN : aii... don't worry about her, anyway she's not in school today ! soo ...

MINHO : Say Yes yoong .. you won't get another chance like this ! 

YOONA : ( she was screaming in joy inside but remained cool outside ) umm... then well meet you later ~

LUHAN : ( he was about to jump up in joy but he restarained himself from doing so ) Okay... see you later ! ( he said as he walked back to his sit ) 

YOONA : ( she sunked back to her sit and again buried her face between her arms trying to hide her blushing face ) 

MINHO : ( he bent his head near yoona and ) Don't cry yoong ... are you that happy ! happy enough to cry ? 

YOONA : ( she once again shotted up and stared at minho, giving him a 'supposingly' intimidating glare ) Keep quiet ! ( she mouthed ) 

MINHO : Why ! I'm bored, when is your teacher coming ? What subject is this ? Why is there so many weird signs beside the numbers ? How long is the lesson ? Can i have jam later ? ( being the curious angel , Minho couldn't help but to ask yoona alots of questions ) 

( The teacher came to class and the whole class went quiet... Minho was so curious on what the taecher was teaching ... " additional mathematics "  that he didn't disturb yoona, Minho was even trying to solve some of the math problems that the teacher had thought the class ) 

YOONA : ( she chuckled as she saw minho... very into maths ) who likes maths ? such a nerd ~ ( she mummered to herself, yoona is a 'A' scorer in every subject except maths ... the hightest she can evr go is 'B' ) 

( Yoona couldn't concentrate in class as she kept thinking about lunch with Luhan. Luhan too couldn't intake what the teacher was saying as he kept smiling and feeling contented upon realising that the guy yoona was with at the mall wasn't her boyfriend ) 

( The innocent angel , on the other hand was feeling happy for Yoona but he was happier to be sitting int he class and learning something new today ) 

MINHO's thoughts : today i learned a few things ... like Jam is really yummy, there's this girl who looks like me , how to solve maths equations and that yoona can actually get shy too ! I am happy for her .... as long she's happy i'll be the most blessed angel in the world ! 

2771f83688ee14620b55a966-1.jpgsnsd+yoona+uniform+vita500.jpgluhan3.jpg?w=361&h=581

MY ANGEL <3