Heart of an angel ~

My Angel

LUHAN : ( he helped Yoona up from the tiled ground of the washroom before, confidently taking her hands in his ) come ! Let's go !! i had enough of this crap already ! ( he mentioned to Yoona as anger was hinting in his tone )

( Luhan was angry...extremely angry, as he dragged Yoona behind him without even waiting for a response. He knew that Yoona wouldn't want to blow this matter up because she had a heart of an angel but he wasn't going to even think of letting this issue go ) 

MINHO : ( he silently followed the both of them feeling a little down in mood ) 

( Minho was sad for not being there for Yoona, he couldn't do anything for her...there was nothing he could do for unlike Luhan who can probably make things right. He felt his heart getting tight making him feel suffocated, the pain in his heart increased and he placed his hand on his chest trying his best to make the pain reduce but it was just getting worse, he stopped on his tracks as he saw Yoona being dragged away by Luhan, drifting far away from him and soon out of his sight ) 

MINHO : ( he took a sit on the floor for a while, it was not as if anyone would see him anyway ) urgh .... ( he grunted as he wiped of the cold sweat off his forehead and looked up at the sky via the clear window alongside the corridor ) 

YOONA : ( she tried to stop Luhan but he wasn't backing out as he pulled Yoona to the cafeteria with him )

( Yoona turned around to find her Angel but she saw him stopping on his tracks as he had his hand on the left side of his broad chest, he looked as if he was great amount of pain. Yoona could feel that something was wrong with him... her eyes got a little watery as she turned to the side of the corridor, she felt as if that she wouldn't be able to see him ever again. ) 

YOONA : Minho ~ ( she breathed under her breathe as she tried shaking off Luhan's hand of her arm ) 

( Minho needed her help right now... she had to be there for him, Luhan didn't know about him, heck he couldn't even see him, No one could except her and now nobody could help him except her. )

YOONA : luhan !!! let go ! Let go of my hand right now ! ( she said as she tried to force him to walk in the other direction towards Minho )

( Yoona was about to push Luhan away from her and run back to Minho when she realised that Luhan and herself were now already facing Suzy and the gang of popular kids ) 

SUZY : oppa ?! ( she chirped using an extra high-pitched voice. Was she trying act blur in front of Luhan or Was she so dumb to understand that Luhan was extremely infuriated at the moment ) what is she doing here ?! ( she gave Yoona a dirty look clinging onto Luhan's arm ) 

LUHAN : Let go ... ( he said without even giving suzy a single look ) 

SUZY : bwoh... oppa ~ 

LUHAN : LET.GO !!! ( he shouted before raising his hand to slap the evil girl on her right cheek in front of the group of friends )

SUZY : What the hell !! YAHHH !!!!! ( she shouted as she held her pink cheek ) What's your problem ! Did you just slap me for this b*tch ??? Who is she to you ! ( she screamed as loud as she could making her skin turn a little red ) Why must you care so much about her !?!?!

LUHAN : ( he closed his mouth taking in a few deep breathes as he started to do some soul-searching. He knew that Yoona liked him and He knew that he definitely liked her back, but what was pulling him back ? ) I care, because she is - ( he was cutted of by the sudden loss of heat from Yoona's hand ) ,

MINHO : ( he was still sitting on the ground as he tried to calm his hurting, burning heart )

( Minho looked up the sky as he saw the clear blue sky starting to get a little cloudy as black clouds started to take over the bright sky. It looked as if it was going to rain soon but minho knew that there was another meaning to this sudden change of weather)

MINHO : ( Tears started to brim his big eyes out of pain and regret as he continued to look up the black sky ) Is it time already ? ( he asked himself before realising that the pain in his heart started to reduce as his hand was slowly starting to lose colour )

( Minho's eyes widened as he saw his hand starting to disappear as it blended with the surroundings, light started to pass through his hands that were disappearing. )

MINHO : no...no this can't happen now !! not now ~ ( he started to panic, he didn't want to disappear now, leaving Yoona all alone ) 

( As seconds when by his body too started to become light and he started to disappear slowly but suddenly.. .)

YOONA : ( " i care, because she is "... she heard Luhan say as his hands lose a little grip off her hand and she took that chance to break her hand away from his )

LUHAN : ( he was cutted of by the sudden heat from Yoona's hand as he turned back to see Yoona running off in the opposite direction ) Yoong ! ( he said as he was about to run after Yoona but Suzy grabbed hold of his arm again as she started digging her long nails into his flesh )

( Yoona couldn't think of anything else... she had to get to her angel as fast as possible, he was under alot of pain right now, she could feel it. She took a sharp turn at the corridor and .. )

YOONA : Minho-ya ! ( she called out worry thick in her voice as she started to run towards Minho who was sitting on the floor )

MINHO : ( " Minho-ya " , he heard the very familiar voice calling out to him but instead of feeling happy he was starting panic )

MINHO's thoughts : No .... she can't see me like this. No, yoong ~

MINHO : ( but suddenly something snapped in him and he got back to his normal self before Yoona could see him disappearing ) 

YOONA : ( she ran to Minho as she took him into a big warm embrace just the way he had done just now ) what happened to you ? minho-ya...

MINHO : ( he hugged Yoona back closing the gap between them ) I'm sorry ~ ( he said as the tears that he had kept in just now fell down his cheeks )

YOONA : why ?

MINHO : ( he closed his teary eyes as he hugged her more tightly, he knew he didn't want to leave now. He was debating with himself if he should tell Yoona the truth to her ) I...i have to leave soon ~

YOONA : What !?! ( she freeze a little as she started to understand what he had told her ) What do you mean ! What do you mean leaving me ?! ( She said as she broke the hug and took Minho's face into her two cold hands )

MINHO : ( he looked into Yoona's pure eyes, trying to tell her the truth but he just couldn't but ) this ~ ( he said as he showed Yoona his hands )

YOONA : ( she looked down at Minho's hands and gasped, this guy was disappearing in front of her.. he was vanishing slowly, drifting further away from her. Giving enough time for the present to sink into her consciousness ) Oh my god !! ( she shotted off as tears started to fall down her cheeks like an un-stoppable waterfall ) What are we going to do now !! You can't go ! You cannot leave me like this !! ( she exclaimed as she grabbed Minho's shirt, shaking him thinking that all of this was his fault, he wasn't doing this in purpose was he ? )

MINHO : ( he felt hurt as he saw Yoona crying, it was more painful than his heartache just now ) yoong ~ ( he cooed as he wiped off her tears with his hand that had suddenly gotten back to normal ) Don't cry ~ this was eventually going to happen ! i can't stay with you forever. You've got - ( he was cutted off by Yoona )

YOONA : Why ??!! You're my angel aren't you ?! You should stay with me forever... you must !! i don't care... if you disappear from me.. i promise i'll kill you and send you back to heaven ! ( she knew that didn't make sense at all, but who cared about sense here )

MINHO : ( he managed to chuckle at Yoona's cute senseless outburst ) I'm not the one who decides that Yoong ~

YOONA : Please , you can't leave me !

MINHO : I'll always be here and i'll try to stay , okay ? ( he said sincerely and was about to do something when )

LUHAN : ( he pulled his hand away from Suzy roughly giving her a glare ) I care about her because, i love her !!! ( he shouted into her face ) i don't care about you and your stupid reason of a group anymore ! if you try to do something to Yoona one more time ( he said darkly ) I'll make your life miserable !

( And with that he turned back to find Yoona.. he wanted to confess his feelings to her that he finally got the guts to tell out )

LUHAN : Yoong ? ( she saw her on the floor crying alone... why was she crying, he didn't want her to cry alone especially. Now when he was here for her ) 

MINHO : ( he swiftly wiped off Yoona's tears ) stop crying yoong... Luhan's coming remember he still can't see me ~ ( he told Yoona carefully )

YOONA : ( she stood up and looked at Luhan who was rushing to her )

LUHAN : Yoong ? why are you crying ? ... did i say anything wrong ? ( he knew that She hadn't hear his confession just now ) are you okay ? ( he said as he started bombarding her with questions as panic rose in him ) 

YOONA : ( she gave him a weak smile only to reassure him that she was okay ) i am not feeling well, i'm going to ask teacher to let me go home today ... ( she said softly as she made her way to her teachers staff room )

( Luhan was really concerned of Yoona and followed her to the teachers room in a rushed manner, he didn't want her to faint on the way there. Minho on the other hand didn't move from the place he merely stood up and watched the both of them making their way somewhere, he made sure he was about at least 2 meters away from Luhan and Yoona when he started walking behind them... it was almost as if he didn't want to get in between them, maybe he just wanted  to see them both happy from far away, he had no place beside them~ ) 

YOONA : ( she greeted her teacher and so did Luhan ) Sang... i'm not feeling well today ~ 

TAECHER : Aigoo ... Yoona are you fine dear ( she asked worriedly, she gave one glance to Yoona's pale face and in an instance she knew that she was not well ) Get going home then yoona, rest throughout the weekend okay ? ... do you want me to send someone with you ? 

( Luhan was about to volunteer himself but Yoona stopped him, she wanted to be alone with her angel. Yoona loved Luhan ... yes she did, but she did love her angel too, but in what way had always been a puzzle even to herself. Yoona picked up her back and bowed at her teacher before leaving the staff room with Luhan's help ) 

LUHAN : ( he held Yoona's hands in his and them in affectionate manner ) are you sure you can manage by yourself ? 

YOONA : ( she smiled back sweetly, she liked this attention and affection from Luhan ) I'm sure Luhan-ah ~ 

( Yoona left school and took a taxi back home with Minho straddling behind her with heavy steps, he was feeling weaker and weaker as time went by. Yoona took one glance at her angel's pale face and knew that he was not alright. Minho's face was kind of blue and his normally moist y lips now looked extremely dry and pale. Why does he look like this ? ) 

YOONA : ( she slinged one of Minho's long arm on her shoulder and helped the weak guy inside the house ... ) are you fine ?~ 

( Yoona sat Minho down on the sofa and threw her bag on the cofee table infront before hurrying her steps to the kitchen. She was opening every single cabinet and drawer to find any medicine to help her dear angel cure from whatever illness he was going through now...At last she found a box of fever capsules and hastily popped two of the pink capsules out of it. Her hands were shaking in what she thought was anxiousness, droplets of cold sweat started forming on her forehead as she filled a whole glass full of water before running back to the living room ) 

MINHO : ( he was feeling really ill and knew why... it was ALL yoona's fault. He saw her rushing back to him with a glass full of water and something else in her hand which he couldn't identify )

YOONA : ( she took a sit closely beside Minho on the sofa before handing him the capsules ) Swallow this ! ( she said while rushing him and touched his forehead to check if he having a high fever ) ... ( when she noticed that Minho wasn't making any effort to swallow them she snapped in annoyance ) YAH !!! Choi MInho ..pali ! pali ! swallow them !

MINHO : ( He heard yoona snapping at him but he was still busy trying to figure out what this pink thing was ) What are this ! ( he  took a sniff at the medicine ) Are this candies or something ? or are this poison !? you're trying to kill me aren't you yoong ?!!! ( and there he went on with his 4 year old imagination ) 

YOONA : ( she let out a stifled laughter which stimulated making her cough but still laughing ) hahaha ! kill ? You ? hahaha are you crazy little angel ? ( she said as she while trying to control her laughter ) 

MINHO : ( he gave Yoona an  ( -_-III ) expression before giving her a weak smile, her laughter had always brought happiness to him ) You're the most beautiful person in world when you laugh ~ ( he said un-consciously as he spoke his mind out, full of admiration in his big round eyes ) 

YOONA : ( she stopped laughing as she looked into Minho's extremely expressive eyes and blushed slightly ) This are capsules.. it will help you to reduce your fever ~ ( she said softly ) 

MINHO : ( he looked at the glass of water and the pink capsules before giggling, shaking his head while doing so ) These are not  going to help me ... Only you can help yourself and in directly help me too ~ ( he looked at Yoona's confused face before checking her temperature just like how she did to him ) Your health is affecting me ! so you should eat these medicine. 

( " Ah ", minho exclaimed ushering Yoona to open ... Yoona smiled as she understood that if she had bad health she's not only hurting herself she was also hurting MInho indirectly. Yoona opened wide as Minho fed her the capsules and helped her with the water. Minho was almost acting like Yoona real boyfriend; he rubbed Yoona's back as she swallowed the medicine with the help of the water. Minho the television to fill up the silence in the room. Yoona closed the gap between them as she snuggled close to him hugging his lower waist as he slowly wrapped his long arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. He was already feeling much better now..the medicine probably had fast relieve. )

MINHO : ( his heartbeat was increasing rapidly as he felt his skin warm up a little, making him feel instant happiness )

( Minho and Yoona was watching the korean drama when suddenly there was this scene .... " The handsome man was walking hand in hand with his lady both of their necks were wrapped around their necks as they walked down to an ice-skating ring where un-realistically had NOBODY .... The both of them started skating under the lights that were decorated on the trees. Tiny little snowflakes hit them gently as they started to skate on the ice using each other as their support, the Bgm brought out the love in the scene and suddenly... The hero grabbed his girlfriend’s hand and connected his lips with her giving her a warm lips on that cold night" ) 

YOONA : ( her lips were already slightly apart in suprise as she saw the deep intimidate kiss ) ... MINHO : ( he started to blow air out of his nose as he saw the kiss scene, he couldn't even blink for a second as the light in the screen reflected in his pure glass like eyes ) ...( he cleared his throat to avoid the awkwardness before trying to change the subject ) Is that snow Yoong ?~ 

YOONA : ( she stammered in embarrassment, blushing a little. Since when had she been this shy around her own angel ) Yes..that's snow and they're skating. When it's winter time the lake near our house will freeze up and both of us can go and skate together okay ~ ( she said perking her voice up a little, trying to sound happy for minho ) 

MINHO : when is winter yoong ? 

YOONA : ummm...about three to four months later i guess ~

MINHO : ( he smiled sadly before nodding slightly... he knew that he wouldn't be able to even see snow even if he wanted to really badly... but for Yoona's sake he decided to tell a white lie ) You have to teach me how to skate then ~ ( he said while smiling at Yoona who had a hopeful glint in her eyes ) 

YOONA : ( she felt relieved as Minho told her the answer that he expected him to say ) Of course i will ! don't worry ~ 

( Minho and Yoona just sat down together as they continued to watch the drama. Out of the blue Minho stood up and went towards the piano and looked back at Yoona ) 

MINHO : ( he sat down on the piano chair and smiled at Yoona before starting to play it ) 

( Yoona closed her eyes as the music started to mesmerize her. She hadn't know that Minho could play the piano so well, she had never seen someone play the piano as elegant and purely as Minho did. Yoona kept looking at Minho and noticed how happy and peaceful he looked as his fingers danced along the keys of the piano, the moment the both of them made eye contact , they both smiled... they didn't know why they smiled but they just did. Yoona's heart started to beat alongside the melodious music as it started to get slower and slower and she was soon out off light drifting off to dreamland. Sweet dreams i love you ~ )

MINHO : ( he stopped the track with a soft low key before turning back to see Yoona sleeping ... ) tsk..i wanted to spend more time with you yoong ~ ( he said as he felt sad even though it was just a small joke he had told himself. He knew that he didn't have much time left with Yoona and he wanted to spend every single second with her since every one second might be his last one here with her in earth ) 

( Minho carried Yoona's sleeping form carefully and gingerly in his arms, carrying her bridal style without making her wake up. He walked up to the second storey and made her way to her room. Minho slowly placed her on her bed before taking a sit beside her sleeping form and smiled ) 

MINHO : ( he brushed Yoona's long hair away from her face and tugged it behind her ear. He tapped her arm slowly in a steady beat to make her sleep peacefully ) If only ...if only ------------ 

MINHO's thoughts : She's going to be happy ~ She is ! i know it.... she is born to be  happy person and live her life with the guy she loves. 

Minho : ( he lightly brushed the back of his hand on Yoona's cheeks before sighing ) don't look for me yoong .... if you wake up and don't see me beside you, please don't look for me .... just forget me and go on with like with the man who loves you ~ ( he said as tears were already rolling down his cheeks )

( Minho laid his body on the bed next to Yoona as he kept staring at her, he didn't how much more longer he would be able to do so as sleep took over him. He stayed still as he slept right next to Yoona throughout the night without making a sound ) 

< next morning > 

( Earlier in the morning about 2 am, Yoona had woken up to see Minho sleeping next to her, she smiled sleepily as she was relived to see Minho still there right in front of her. Today was a Saturday so they could just stay at home and wake up late. With that in her mind Yoona went back to sleep thinking that MInho would still be there the next time she opens her eyes, after of what Yoona thought was 2 hours, she opened her eyes again to find her room empty. She looked at the wall clock and realised that it was only 6 am in the morning, nobody wakes up so early on a weekend. She looked around her room as realisation struck her, her angel was nowhere to be found. )

YOONA : ( she covered her quivering lips as tears started to brim her eyes, she just couldn't except the fact that Minho was no more, he was not going to return to her anymore ) Minho-ya ~ ( she murmured to herself as she bursted out crying. She felt so lonely and this loneliness was scaring the wits out of her.) where are you ~ please come back .... ( she was still crying quietly to herself, she didn't even have enough energy to cry out loud.. it was almost someone had planted a 100kg rick in her heart and stomach.. it was making her feel sick and weak ! Her life without her noisy angel anymore didn't seem like reality anymore ) 

YOONA's thoughts : come back to me minho-ya ~ ( silent tears kept rolling down her cheeks, wetting the white blanket below her. Suddenly ---- ) 

hello chingu(s) long time no see ... hehehe are you guys angry with me or something ? i hope not eekks ....i hope you like this chapter.  Luyoon shippers you still have a chance to make this story end with Luyoon k ? Minyoon shippers please continue to support this story ~ Don't forget to mention which pairing you want k ? I'll update this story if i get more comments and subcribers.. bye bye :D 

SIDE NOTE : Please support Invasion of my heart .... too Please ~

 

a0db8c60jw1drtrhyjjdzj.jpg120213gg22.jpg183548_445584915493521_446419224_n.jpg MY ANGEL<3