I'm leaving you

My Angel

YOONA : ( her expression was not good as so was her guts... she didn't feel good. This was not right was it ? How could he answer the phone and Why does he have to do it in private ! ) AISH !! ( who was this girl in the first where did she come from all of the sudden. She didn't know anything but she knew one thing... she knew that she didn't like her. ) 

MINHO : ( he walked out of the attached washroom with an un-pleasant expression on his face ) Yoong I have to- (he was cut off by Yoona who looked just as unhappy as he was ) 

YOONA : Just go ! ( snapping at her angel she slipped into her blankets, covering her face under them. Trying to hide her clearly disappointed face, she was going to cry and she knew it.) I'm feeling sleepy, so just go ~ ( her child-like exclaims came out muffled from underneath the blankets )

MINHO : ( he sighed and walked up to the girl who had wrapped herself up like a baby, pretending to sleep) I just wanted to say something to you ~ ( he sat at the edge of the bed looking at her and couldn't help but to get amused. Who would fall asleep within 30 seconds? And she wasn't moving at all) Stop pretending to sleep ~ (when he didn't get a positive reaction, he attempted to get the thick blanket away from her face) 

YOONA : ( she held the blanket tightly to herself covering her face from him. She had enough of looking weak in front of him, she didn't need his empathy ) ...

MINHO : Yoong ~ ( he drawled, trying to get her to snap out of this ) come on, don't do this to me ! 

YOONA : ( tears were already wetting the blankets but she kept shut not wanting him to hear her sobbing ) ...

MINHO : Yoona ! ( he was getting impatient as he pulled the blanket off her, to find her with teary eyes. The frown on his face softened as he saw Yoona wiping her tears off ) Yoong ? Why are you crying ? ( he brought his hands up to wipe of her tears but she turned her head away making Minho retreat his hands feeling really hurt )

YOONA : Just go Minho, that Sulli girl might be waiting for you ~ ( she spat out not even trying of hiding the jealousy that was prodding out of her )

MINHO : ( a chuckle erupted from Minho's throat as he saw Yoona glowering at him ) Are you jealous Yoong ? ( He already knew the answer to that and the fact that she was jealous of another girl over him made his heart flutter more than it already was. )

YOONA : ( a blush crept onto her cheeks as she shook her head ) no I'm not ! 

MINHO : ( he chuckled inwardly before smiling again. She was jealous, and that was something to be proud of ) Do you want to go out with me tomorrow ? ( He knew that she already had a boyfriend but he wanted to try his luck. Maybe...just maybe she would also want to go out with him. He wanted to bring her somewhere ) 

YOONA : Are you asking me out on a date ? 

MINHO : Do you want it to be a date ? 

YOONA : ( she smiled a little brushing away any thoughts of herself having a boyfriend ) ... 

MINHO : Then I'll wait for you outside the house tomorrow in the morn ? 

YOONA : ( Just nodding her head Yoona felt happiness spreading through her body, her only aim now was to sleep through the night to meet Minho in the morning. She wasn't sure if she would be able to sleep in the first place ) 

MINHO : ( Her smile naturally made him happy as he tugged the white blanket all the way to her chin before brushing her hair affectionately in a fluid motion ) Good night Yoong ~ ( he mouthed not being able to voice it out loud, his heart felt heavy for some reason. ) 

( Lightly pressing down his lips on the top of her forehead, his heart fluttered as he got up from the bed and went down to the first story just the way he had come up ) 

YOONA : ( she opened her eyes a little as she felt the sunken bed rise up once again as the hotness beside her vanished ) I love you too mi- ( she had to stop herself and she herself knew that, she was not allowed to love two people at the same time. she just didn't want to hurt the both of them ) ...my angel ~

( Falling back into sleep, Yoona started thinking of her angel that was far from her reach. He had moved on and so she should too right ? As much as it hurts her to think about him; her thoughts kept flying towards him and only him. Next morning came earlier than necessary as Yoona got out of the bed at 6 in the morning to shower, earlier then she was supposed to.) 

YOONA : ( opening her wardrobe wide; she started digging for the best dress. She wanted to look good for him; for some un-verifiable reason. ) white...white ~ ( going through the dresses hanging neatly on the rack she suddenly stopped at a particular dress as she ran her hand down; feeling the smooth fabric of the laced dress )

( Taking the dress out of the closet; Yoona gave it a good look before smiling to herself. That pretty white dress was the first and last present Minho had got her. Without uttering a word she slipped into the white dress and looked at the full sized long mirror; applying on sufficient makeup and tugging her fringe to the side, it didn't take Yoona a second to rush out of her room and soon out of the house. ) 

MINHO : ( Waiting patiently for his dear Yoona at the pavement opposite her house; he saw a white figure far away, almost running towards him. She looked like an white angel descending down from heaven; in that white dress that he could identify really easily ) 

YOONA : ( catching her breathe a little; she looked up at the tall man straight in the eyes to only see herself reflected clearly in them. Moistness started stinging her eyes again as she failed to understand why her body responded to him in such a way ) hey ~

MINHO : ( he just gave Yoona a short and sweet smile; greeting her back ) Did you had a good night’s sleep ? 

YOONA : yeah.. ( she mumbled under her breathe; she knew that she hadn't been sleeping well since the day Minho wasn't lying beside. His warm body always gave her a sense of safety which nobody in the world could give her; not even Luhan for the matter of fact ) Where is it that you wanted to bring me ? 

MINHO : Secret, just follow me alright Yoong... just trust me and follow me ~ ( he chuckled as he pulled Yoona together with him. He was the happiest when she was beside him; smiling at him and he only could wish that she would know that too ) 

( Yoona loved it whenever he amplified on the amount of authority he had over her. He was the only one that could understand anything without even needing her to express them with words; he had come into her life like shooting star...fulfilling all her wishes, bringing her all the happiness she could personally ask for, brightening her life up and then disappearing. If only he and Luhan were the same person; if only ... ) 

MINHO : ( he led Yoona to a tall white building; smiling at the building that looked like some kind of school before turning to Yoona who seemed to be a little confused ) I've been thinking a lot about my future.. ( he sighed out loud ) I’m practicing music here.

YOONA : ( not letting go of Minho’s hand, Yoona looked up at the simple yet elegant looking school ) music ?

MINHO : piano to be exact… I’m practicing really hard; I spend almost 8 hours a day in classes ( he drawled out wanting to show Yoona how tired it really was )

YOONA :   Oh? ( she was initially happy for him and wanted him to succeed in the career path he had chosen but another side of her frail heart was upset; had her little angel really grow up? )

MINHO : Come let’s go in… I have to show you this basketball court inside.

( Minho had somehow picked up the weird sport that he had once seen Luhan play in school. Minho was now an expert in that game and none of his peers could even come close to winning when they were against him. )

YOONA : Basketball ?! ( She amused out clearly laughing a little )

MINHO : Hey, do not belittle my basketball skills I’m almost a professional you know. ( Cockiness filled with playfulness filled his tone as he turned and gave Yoona his most charming yet flirty smile )

YOONA : ( Pink spots of shyness started spotting her cheeks as he saw the flirty smile from Minho’s side. Where did he even learn about such expressions ?! ) right!

MINHO : Come on, let’s introduce you to my friends… ( he exclaimed as he pulled Yoona together with him to the basketball court inside the school )

( Getting Yoona to the basketball court he called out to his friends who were at the court playing basketball )

MINHO : Guys ! ( he shouted with two hands ‘O’ed around his mouth trying to get his voice louder  before signaling a group of guys over )

( Yoona turned around thinking that there would only a few people approaching them but to her biggest surprise and shock to see a large herd of guys walking towards their direction. Getting a little intimidated and scared Yoona crept behind Minho’s wide back; trying to hide the best she could. )

MINHO : ( when the boys were finally at their side ) Guys meet Yoo- ( he stopped as he realized that Yoona wasn’t beside him, he felt a small push at his back. Pulling Yoona to the front right in front of him he smiled feeling amused of her uncomforted self ) What were You doing behind my back ?

( That statement only got him a glare from Yoona and snickers from his group of peers. His group of friends awed a little as they saw a flushed looking petite girl getting pulled to the front by their handsome friend. She was so tiny and cute in their presence; with her pretty white dress, beautiful brown hair that paired with her big doe-like brown eyes and to add to that shades of natural pink shade brightened up her beautiful angel like face )

MINHO : This is  Changmin, HanByul, Changsun, Jinwoon, Zico, Thunder, Sungyeol, Tao, Jungshin, Seulong, L.Jeo ( He pointed to the respective guy while naming them one by one ) And she is Im Yoona.

GUYS : ( they all shouted a greeting to Yoona, failing to get the timing and the words right in the same time )

YOONA : ( flinching a little; from the bombarding the voice of the guys ) hi ( She voiced out meekly)

( Anyone would have been a little intimated, those guys were freaking handsome towers. All of them were really handsome, even more handsome then boy band members. But nevertheless; Yoona felt like a little ant among the tall giants.  It was clear that none of them were an inch lesser then 180cm all of them stalled taller than 180cm and here she was a “tall” skinny girl at the height of 168cm )

ZIKO: Minho-ya, is she scared of us something ? You told us that she was a really bright person who constantly gets possessed by a choding spirit ? ( he broke the silence by spilling the beans to Yoona ) but she seems so calm and quiet.

YOONA : huh ?! Possessed by a choding spirit ?  Did he really said that ?

TAO : Yes he said that and he’s always talking about you… ( he answered Yoona question with a friendly smile )

CHANGSUN AND JINWOON : Always !! ( they stressed on the point only to get a flaming glare from their kind yet cool friend ) We came in peace young one ~ ( they raised their hand in surrender mocking Minho a little )

YOONA : ( she just giggled a little as she saw the funny scene and the way those boys communicated with each other; they seemed to be very close with each other…. All 12 of them )

 CHANGMIN : Your little friend here is really cute Minho-ya ~ ( he cooed a little doing a fist punch with Jungshin )

MINHO : ( he just rolled his eyes, turning back his attention to Yoona. They didn’t had to tell him how pretty Yoona is ) We’re all practicing arts here.  Changmin, Jinwoon, Seulong, HanByul are learning vocal training, Zelo and Changsun are learning dancing, Toa and Jungshin is learning the electric guitar skills, Sungyeol here is trying to be an actor, Thunder and L.Jeo is learning the Violin and I as you know am learning the piano and music composition.

YOONA : Oh …wow I’m impressed; so I can look forward to see you guy become popular stars in the future ?

HANBYUL : We’re all hoping for that, so what is princess future dream ?

YOONA : I’m going to become a fashion designer.

MINHO : But you once told me that you wanted to be a model  ?

YOONA : yes.. I’ll be both; I can’t be a model forever right ? so fashion designer is also my dream.

L.JEO : cool…do you want to join us for a basketball game Yoona-ya ? ( he didn’t even bother to hold any kind of formal tone to Yoona )

YOONA : No.. I’m not good at this game ~ ( she said cutely as she looked at Minho who had a spark of amusement in his eyes )

MINHO : Then just sit there and watch the match.

( Yoona nodded and smiled at Minho and the group of boys. )

YOONA : alright; I’m rooting for the team opposing Minho…. ( she  sung playfully before running away before Minho could start whining )

MINHO : Aish that girl.

SEULONG : hehe so cute ~

SUNGYEOL : hey dude I’m playing in the opposing team this time; you don’t get such a pretty girl rooting for you every day. 

MINHO : Alright it’s on ! ( he challenged as he took of Seulong’s hat and wore it the other way, clapping his hands in excitement )

asdfghj_zps41935084.png

 

( The tall group of boys started to run around the court playing the ball game loudly; they were one noisy lot. Yoona was just staring at her angel, he seemed so different; had he turned into a normal human youngster. He didn’t look or behave like the small kid he used to be, he was thinking of his future, he had more friends than she ever had, friends that loved him for who he really was. He had turned manly to conclude everything, he grew up… he did and now Yoona was forced to grow up too)

YOONA : ( she smiled as she saw Minho jumping in joy after scoring a point for his team. He looked so happy; that happiness in his eyes brought her happiness like no other. Had she fallen for him but what about Luhan, she couldn’t imagine a life without Luhan. ) ….. ( she was in deep thoughts when )

SULLI : Hello unnie ~

YOONA : ( she turned to where the voice was directed from and realized that Sulli was sitting at the bench next to her ) ah….h…hi ~

SULLI : so he brought you here to didn’t he ? ( her words were soft but the tone she use wasn’t sweet at all )

YOONA : … I didn’t know he was going to bring me here ~ ( she was aware of her inner mind that didn’t want to talk to Sulli )

SULLI : oh… so Minho oppa was with you last night huh ?

YOONA : ( a smirk bloomed in her lips for some reason ) yup ~

SULLI : … ( there was a long awkward silence between the two beautiful ladies before ) will you do me a favor unnie ?

YOONA : You want a favor from me ? ( she asked unsurely; trying to think of what Sulli wanted from her )

SULLI : yes ( it was a simple reply but it held a load of seriousness in it )

YOONA : I’ll try ~

SULLI : leave Minho oppa ~ ( it sounded more of command rather than a humble request )

YOONA : huh ? what did you just say ( she clearly heard what Sulli had said but she refused to listen to her )

SULLI : Please leave Minho oppa alone ! Can’t you see that he is in love with you !! ( this time her voice raised a lot more than it already was as she stood up from the bench )

YOONA : …. I-

SULLI : Stop killing him slowly; don’t you see how much you’re actually hurting a pure soul like him ? In fact don’t you have a lover already ? Why can’t you leave Minho oppa alone.

YOONA : ( tears stagnated in her eyes ) You do not know anything about Minho or the relationship we both share. ( she said slowly almost trying to control her anger )

SULLI : You’re right; I don’t know anything about such things but I do know how much of pain oppa has stored in his heart.

YOONA : …

SULLI : ( she turned away from Yoona, looking at Minho who was playing with his peers with that bright smile on his handsome face ) You see that smile on his face ? I don’t see it; unless you’re with him or at times when he starts talking about you.

YOONA : ( she looked at her angel playing basketball like a pro with happiness dancing in his movement, and she smiled together with it )

SULLI : He looks like a bright person in the outside but I know… everyday he cries at night, when he thinks that nobody is looking at him. ( her eyes also filled with hot tears )

YOONA : he…he cries ? ( wobbling a little in sadness )

SULLI : yes, he cries everyday thinking of you…that song…that song he plays it every night in the church and every time he plays it, he cries and it hurts me to see him cry ~

YOONA : That song ~ ( she very well knew that the song was “My Angel” ) …

SULLI : Please unnie ! ( she ran back to Yoona and held both of her hands in both of hers ) Let him go ~ You’re indirectly holding him back and that’s causing him to hurt. Leave him to time and me, I’m begging you; I can take care of him better then you can ever imagine…. I won’t let anything hurt him ~

YOONA : I can’t … ( she mouthed out sadness chocking her voice )

SULLI :  I’m begging you unnie ~ I’m sure with time and love I’ll definitely show him, he will overcome you. You already have someone to love you unnie, why can’t you let others love him now since it doesn’t seem that you could.

YOONA : but…

SULLI : Do you love Minho oppa back ? …. ( she didn’t allow Yoona to answer the question ) You don’t do you ? You don’t love him right ?

YOONA : i…I …

SULLI : Please ( she broke down crying this time as she fell on her knees in front of Yoona ) I love him… I love him with the whole of my heart, I cannot stand to see him hurt just because he loves you who loves another.

YOONA : ( she closed her eyes to think a little before opening them again, there wasn’t any more brightness in them, there wasn’t happiness in them and there wasn’t any more life in them.) Please take good care of him Sulli-yah ~ ( she cooed before wiping her tears and walking away )

SULLI : ( she stood up and saw the retreating figure of a lady that had a heart of gold but just then )

( Back at the basketball court; Minho who was playing basketball with his peers suddenly felt an excruciating sharp pain in his heart. Stumbling back a little, Minho started taking deep breathes in trying to ease the pain. )

CHANGMIN : Dude .. ( he held Minho close to him as they stopped the game.) bro are you alright ?!?! ( Panicking the other 10 of them, they started running across the court to get their buddy water or anything that they thought would help him )

MINHO : ( swallowing back a clump of something, he chocked out ) Y…Yoo…Yoona ! ( he stood up with all his might to see his lovely angel running away, out of the school ) Yoona !! ( he stumbled back a little before trying his best to catch up with the girl. )

( Something really bad must have happen, he always had this pain but today it was as if half of himself died… and that was not good, not good at all. )

MINHO : YOONG !! ( he was still running to the direction Yoona went off but suddenly)

( Sulli who was standing there, saw Minho running…running to Yoona as she blocked his path. Preventing him from going anywhere, anywhere away from her. )

SULLI : ( she hugged Minho, crying as she held back the tall muscular man back ) Oppa please ~

MINHO : ( heat started burning his scar on his wrist but he didn’t push away ) but my Yoona, Sulli-ya please let go ~

SULLI : I can’t and I won’t ! This much is enough Oppa ! She’s not coming back… she’s not, she left and she won’t come back. You have me now, so please oppa. ( still crying she hugged Minho more tightly )

MINHO : ( he stopped struggling as his face started turning a little red, tears slowly forming in his eyes as broke the hug and broke down ) But I love her, she’s everything I had ~  

( He broke into uncontrollable sobs as he sat on the rough pavement without caring about anything; his better half had just ran away from him for some reason. Still drowning in sadness, he looked up to the rain churning sky and scowled )

MINHO’s thoughts : You knew this was going to happen didn’t you ?

( Standing up, he started running and running; ignoring all calls from Sulli and his peers… he needed to spend his time alone for a while…. A long while. Entering his room inside the church~)

MINHO : ( slamming the door straight shut, he locked it before starting to throw and damage  everything in his sight….trying to vent to agony in his heart )

( Minho was so mad he opened his drawer and started tearing up all the music sheets he had and throwing it across the room like a mad person. He kept doing that when suddenly a semi torn picture surfaced to the marble flooring of the room. It was sketching of Yoona and him that they had near Han River. Stopping everything he was doing, Minho fell to his knees as he gingerly took the torn piece of art work and hugged it to his chest. )

MINHO : Why can’t you see that if you’re standing at the end of my life and if you stretch out your hand just a little to me, I won’t even think a second before throwing everything away and run to you. Why can’t you see that ! ( he kissed the drawing a little ) I loved you Yoona, I still love you and I will only love you till the end.

( Minho knew … he knew inside his heart even if he stretched out his hand, stretched it out with all his strength; he wouldn’t be able to reach Yoona. Minho knew Yoona like nobody else, he was the only one that had been with her since the moment she opened her eyes and breathed.  They were together every night; he was there in her sweetest dreams and he was also there protecting her from her worst nightmares.

But he couldn’t tell her his true feelings, not even till now. Even though people above made fun of him, saying that he was a stupid angel; but he couldn’t change his feelings. Minho acknowledged his stupidity knowing that even if her screamed, even if he lashed out in anger…it was useless. To her, he was just one person out of many, he was not special to her )

At least that was what he thought but the other side of the story was something totally different from what he had thought.   

TO BE CONTINUED ~ 

Hey chingu(s) i've finally updated this story. I'm sorry it wasn't such a great chapter, but please do comment and i'll update this if i get 4 more subscribers k? bye bye chu ~ :D ( And keep telling me which couple you want this to end with ) 

 

iblT4vJjVZg7Eq.giftumblr_mazvokhCcw1qbgtddo1_500.gif