Never stop smiling ~

My Angel

 


( Yoona couldn't concentrate in class as she kept thinking about lunch with Luhan. Luhan too couldn't intake what the teacher was saying as he kept smiling and feeling contented upon realising that the guy Yoona was with at the mall wasn't her boyfriend ) 

( The innocent angel , on the other hand was feeling happy for Yoona but he was happier to be sitting in  the class and learning something new today ) 

MINHO's thoughts : today i learned a few things ... like Jam is really yummy, there's this girl who looks like me , how to solve Math equations and that Yoona can actually get shy too ! I am happy for her .... as long she's happy I’ll be the most blessed angel in the world ! 

( Classes ended after a 'century' and it was time for lunch ) 

YOONA : ( she happily packed her bag... smiling nervously at herself before looking at Minho ) 

MINHO : ( he had his hand crossed over his broad chest ) ...

YOONA : ( she tugged her long wavy hair to the side of her ear on both the sides ) How do i look ? ( she asked nervously )

MINHO : ( he chuckled ) ... mmm ? ( he un- tucked the hair behind her left ear, leaving the right just the way it was ) Now you look prettier ! 

YOONA : ( she smiled and held her angel's warm hands ) follow me and tell me if i ever do anything stupid ! k ? 

MINHO : okay ! ( he nodded eagerly ) come on he's waiting for you ~ 

LUHAN : ( he was waiting for Yoona outside the class and saw Yoona walking towards him... all he saw was a fair girl glowing with simple yet amazing beauty ) hey ~ 

YOONA : hi ~ ( she smiled sweetly ) 

LUHAN : so let's go ... ( he said rather awkwardly ... he didn't know how to act in front of Yoona ) 

YOONA : ummm... yeah lets go ~ I’m kind of hungry !

( Luhan and Yoona made their way to the canteen with the cute angel skipping behind her. The students at the hallway who were meddling with their troublesome lockers were shocked to see Luhan the popular jock with Im yoona )

MINHO : ( he was looking around as he noticed everyone staring at yoona ) hey, i know she's preety but quit staring at her ! ( he chided them childishly but obviously nobody could hear him ) aigoo ~ ( he sighed to himself as he followed the couple ) 

( Luhan and Yoona reached the cafeteria and luhan volunteered himself to get yoona her share of food ... ) 

LUHAN : so... ( he dragged feeling unsure of what he was to say ) how was your day ? 

YOONA : ( she took a sip of her orange juice ) It was fine ... nothing special ~

MINHO : ( he was shooting ice from a cup to the opposite table across them ) no wait .... I’m supposed to be an angel ~ ( he questioned himself before shrugging ) eh .... this is fun and that's all it matters ( he chuckled to himself )

LUHAN : mine was boring too ~ ( he said casually ) soooo.... ( he dragged as he took a bite of his food before turning back his gaze to see if Yoona had heard him )

YOONA : soooo ...?

LUHAN : Your friend the other day, how did you get to know him ?

MINHO : hehehe yoong....introduce me to him as your guardian angel ! 

YOONA : ( It was hard to ignore this noisy angel but she somehow managed to do so ) mmm... he's actually my childhood friend ~ 

LUHAN : are you really close with him ? ...like really close ?  ( he kept asking questions to Yoona, not realizing that it was really obvious in showing that he was jealous ) 

YOONA : ( she swallowed her nervous smile ) why ? ( she asked him in purpose wanting him to tell that he was jealous )

MINHO : Isn't it obvious.... he's jealous ! 

YOONA : ( she just rolled her eyes at minho )

LUHAN : umm...no..i' just curious you know ! He's....he's.... ( he was trying to find for an excuse to tell Yoona, when... ) he's really handsome and good looking ( he said really fast without thinking much ) 

YOONA : ( she just gave Luhan a weird look as she tried to control her laughter ) ... 

MINHO : ( he freezed a little before bursting out into fits of laughter which only Yoona could hear ) HAHAHAHAHA !!!! 

LUHAN : ( he cussed himself for giving yoona such a lame excuse ) 

LUHAN's thought's : great going smart .. now she's going to think that you're some kind of homoual gay ! 

MINHO : Don't tell me he called you for lunch to enquire about me...hahahaha !

YOONA : ( she smiled and ...) so you called me for lunch to ask about him ? ( she asked playfully giggling as she did )

LUHAN : No ....no of course not Yoona ~ i was...i....i... ( he finally sighed and told yoona the truth ) I was... you know, kind of jealous !

MINHO : finally he has spoken ! ( he joked ) 

YOONA : actually .... ( she bit her lips slighty ) i was really sad when you rejected me....that friend of mine was the one who cheered me up  again ~ 

LUHAN : ( he saw Yoona's sad face and couldn't help but to feel guilty.... he slowly place his right hand over yoona's left hand on the table ) 

YOONA : ( she let out a suprised gasp as she realised Luhan was holding her hand ) 

LUHAN : ( even though he heard yoona gasp he didn't let go of her hand... he enjoyed feeling her soft butterscotch lotioned hands ) I didn't reject you ~

YOONA : huh ? ( she was utterly confused... what was he trying to say ) 

LUHAN : I didn't reject you ~ ( he repeated but now a little more confidently ) I will like to know you better yoona-ya, as a friend.... 

YOONA : ( before her tears could betray her, she tried to pull away her hand from Luhan's grip but he did not let go of her hand but instead gripping it more tightly ) ... i can't be your friend luhan ~ Su...suzy would ( but she was cutted of by Luhan ) 

LUHAN : shh... Suzy ? i don't even love her ~ i'm telling this to you because i see you as a good friend ! I'm dating suzy just for popularity

YOONA : ... ( she didn't say anything ) 

LUHAN : yoong ~ 

YOONA : .... it's okay it's not that, it's any of my business ( she sulked as she pulled of her hand from Luhan's hand with a large amount of force and placed it on her lap with her other hand )

LUHAN : ( he noticed in Yoona's change of mood ) Yoona ~ 

YOONA : ( she shook her head and forced back her smile ) I'm fine ! 

LUHAN : so are we friends now ? ( he stook his hands out at yoona for a shake ) 

YOONA : Yeah... friends ~ ( she shaked hands with him and smiled ) 

MINHO : Don't worry Yoong ! Anything can grow out of friendship ! ( he assured Yoona ) 

YOONA : ( she smiled and ) I think i have to get going Luhan-shi 

LUHAN : Luhan, yoona ...just Luhan ! ( he emphazised, trying yoona to drop those formalities )

YOONA : Okay bye Luhan ~ ( she smiled and waked him goodbye ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOONA : ( she walked away from the cafeteria expecting Minho to come behind her but she realized that he wasn't ) 

MINHO : ( he was still sitting opposite Luhan, shooting crushed ice at him ) hehehe this is fun... 

LUHAN : ( he was looking around trying to find the person who was shooting ice at him ) aish !!! ( he glared at every suspicious person ) 

YOONA : ( she saw what Minho was doing and gasped loudly ) What in the world ... ( she murmured to herself ) psss...psss ( she tried calling out for Minho ) you crazy angel ! what do you think you're doing ( she whispered a shout )

LUHAN : ( he couldn't see Minho so he thought that Yoona was calling out to him ) Anything wrong Yoona ? 

YOONA : ( she gave Luhan an awkward smile before ) No nothing ... I’ll get going then ! ( she could clearly see what Minho was doing ) 

MINHO : ( he stopped shooting ice at Luhan and faced Yoona ) Oh ? Yoong .... 

( Yoona wanted to drag Minho away from that place but she couldn't... it wasn't that she was able to walk up to Minho just like that right ? Everyone would think she's crazy ) 

MINHO : ( he shooted one last time Luhan before running back to Yoona like a child and following her obediently  )

LUHAN : ( he waited for Yoona to walk away before slamming his fist on the table and ) WHO WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SHOOTING ICE AT ME !!!! OWN UP !!! ( he shouted but nobody answered him ) AISH !!! ( he cussed befored walking out of the cafeteria ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOONA : ( she was walking back to her classroom with her angel trailing behind her ) 

MINHO : Yoong ... you should try shooting ice too ! it's fun ~ ( he exclaimed ) 

YOONA : ( she was back at class and she was alone with Minho ) I have no idea how you became an angel you were supposed to be a devil ! ( she joked while looking at Minho’s calm and innocent face ) 

MINHO : ( he pouted cutely before smiling again ) If this is what devil's get to do then ... i can be your own personal devil ! ( he exclaimed cutely ) 

YOONA : tsk ~ ( she just scoffed and smiled before she heaved out a sigh ) does everyone have their own personal angel ? I don’t anyone else in school trying to hide their noisy angel ?

MINHO : ( he smiled at Yoona's question ) I am created by you Yoona ... 

YOONA : huh ? ( she frowned in confusion) i don't understand ! ( she shook her head cutely ) 

MINHO : aigoo .... Every human in this world has both goodness and badness in him or her ~

YOONA : uh-huh ( she signalled Minho to go on ) 

MINHO : If majority of a human's heart is bloomed with kindness and love , they will be accompanied by their angel !

YOONA : oh ? that...that means i...i

MINHO : yes Yoong you're a really kind-pure hearted girl, that's why i am here with you... 

YOONA : ...really  ? ( she asked doubtfully )

MINHO : ( he nodded happily ) But... if majority of a human's heart is consumed by hate and badness , they will be controlled by their devil who might be inside their head or maybe even visible to that person ~

YOONA : People like Suzy ? ( she joked while laughing happily at her own joke ) 

MINHO : ( he just laughed at Yoona's joke ) yes people like her.. but her devil is inside her mind ! ( he said as he eyed Yoona who was smiling brightly.. it was making his feel happy too )

MINHO's thoughts : She's so beautiful when she smiles ... ( he unconsciously smiled ) If i want her to continue smiling like this... i need to help her get Luhan right ? ( he asked himself before smiling and nodding his head ) 

MINHO : Is your class going to start soon Yoona ? ( he asked while thinking about something ) 

YOONA : ( she looked at her mickey mouse decorated watch and nodded ) yup ! 

MINHO : is luhan in this class too ? 

YOONA : ( she sighed to herself ) sadly no... he'll probably be having his own free period ! 

MINHO : really !? ( his eyes lit up as he quickly stood up from the chair ) see you at the main gate at 2pm ~ ( he sung ) 

YOONA : Where are you going ?! 

MINHO : somewhere important ! ( he said while smiling to Yoona and walking out of the classroom ) 

YOONA : whe- ( but her Angel was already out of the classroom ) aish ~ i hope he doesn't get into any trouble and hurt himself ... ( she murmured to herself ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Mr. Angel was walking down the corridor trying to find Luhan ) 

MINHO : where is he ? ( he murmured to himself as he eyed the other students that were hanging around ) 

MINHO's thoughts : If i find out what Luhan likes ... ( he paused awhile ) then i can tell Yoona about them...if  Yoona does things Luhan likes then he will like her !!!! ( he exclaimed internally to himself ) 

MINHO : that's it !! ( he said while clapping his hands happily ) This way Luhan will start liking Yoona too ! ( he sung as he buried both his hands in his tight jeans pocket and skipped his way trying to find Luhan ) 

( Luhan was at the side of the basketball court ... his hair was messy but still shining under the bright sunlight ) 

LUHAN : ( he was sitting on the ground with some of his friends and drinking water from his blue Nike bottle ) 

MINHO : ( he ran towards Luhan and took a sit on the ground just beside him ) hi ! ( he greeted even though he knew Luhan wouldn't be able to see him ) 

LUHAN : ( he looked at his friend ) yah ... does Suzy know that I’m here ? 

KRIS : no... why ? ( he said while raising his eyebrow a little cheekily ) 

LUHAN : ( he rolled his eyes at Kris ) Don't tell her !!

KRIS : Dude ... she's your girlfriend ! 

MINHO : ( he was still sitting beside Luhan listening to the conversation between the two guys ) ...tsk girlfriend ! ( he scoffed )

LUHAN : so ? ( he answered nonchalantly ) 

KRIS : do you like someone else ? ( he asked concern ) 

LUHAN : N.... ( he paused for a while almost trying to think for an answer ) 

MINHO : ( he moved closer as he was rather curious about Luhan's answer ) 

LUHAN : ( his mind was drifting off to the sleeping, calm image of Yoona ) N...No ? ( he chocked it out more like a question then a definite answer ) 

MINHO : tsk ! ( he scoffed ) 

KRIS : hmmm ? ( he gave Luhan a suspicious look ) really ? 

MINHO : ( he thought for a while before standing up and went towards Kris ) 

( Minho squatted beside Kris and whispered in his ears ) 

MINHO : Ask him what kind of girls he likes ~ ( he quietly blew in Kris's left ear ) 

KRIS : ( he kept looking at a certain direction as if he was in a trance ) ... 

LUHAN : hey dude ... ( he looked at Kris in a weird manner ) bro ... are you okay ? 

KRIS : huh ? ( he shook his head, breaking away from the daze ) mmm...*cough* ( he coughed awkwardly ) What kind of girl do you like ? 

LUHAN : why ? why all of the sudden ? 

KRIS : ( he didn't know why he had asked that question, it was almost as if it came out of his mouth in its own accord  ) I'm just curious ! 9 he shrugged ) 

LUHAN : mmm ... ( he thought for a while ) a girl who can be breathtakingly beautiful without much help ~

MINHO : Simple and beautiful ? 

KRIS : How must a girl look like to steal your breath away ?

LUHAN : ( he went into a dreamy mode trying to picture his ideal type ) nice long hair ...someone not so girly maybe someone who can play basketball with me ? ummm... some stylish but still with good attitude unlike su- ( he stopped himself before sighing ) never mind ! let's just go ~ 

MINHO : ( he sulked a little pouting ) I don't think Yoona can play that thing... bas...basketball ? aish !

KRIS : ... ( he looked at his friend sadly and thought of a idea to cheer him up ) let's go grab your favorite cappuccino .. k ? 

LUHAN : ( he smiled at his friend and nodded but then he smelled something nice ) 

( Luhan smelled lavender and he turned to look at a random girl passing by and smiled a little ) 

LUHAN : it's so nice to smell something among the smell of perspiration ! ( he joked ) lavender, it smells really good ~

MINHO : oh ? ( he sniffed the air a little ) lavender ? he likes lavender !!! ( he smiled just then he heard the school bell ring ) Yoona will be waiting ~ 

( Minho skipped happily to the front gate, he was too anxious to tell all the "information" he had got ) 

YOONA : ( she was waiting for Minho near the main gate of the school ) where have you been ~ ( she whispered to minho ) 

MINHO : ( he grabbed Yoona's hand and pulled her to follow him ) Come on Yoong... it's time for YOU to get a change !

YOONA : change ? what change ? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( 2 days later ) 

LUHAN : ( it was the weekend and Luhan wanted to practice his basketball throws and so he went to the basketball court near his house and he got the most pleasant surprise of his entire life ) You .... 

To be continued ~

hello chingu(s) so i have updated ... Nothing much about this update ~ i know :(  but anyhow please leave a comment below and subscribe and don't forget to tell me who you want yoona to end up with... Minyoon or Luyoon remember it's all in the readerssssss ( you ) hands...anyway thank you so much to everyone who reads my story ! i really am thankful and grateful to all you guys ...bye bye :D

luhan_laying_upside_down_on_bed_teaser-8tumblr_lyex57mX3o1ro8rvqo1_r4_500.jpgtumblr_m5p14qTwwK1ruq9goo1_500_large.jpg

Luhan Yoona Minho Luhan Yoona Minho < My Angel > Luhan Yoona Minho Luhan Yoona MInho                                                                                                  

                                                                                   < who is your angel ? mind telling me ? >