Really?

My Angel

( Yoona covered her eyes trying to cover the blinding light which was starting to glow brighter and brighter. The dark sky was not helping her as it was making the light more blindingly bright ... this continued for a full minute oh so until the light dimmed a little.... )

YOONA : what the ~ ( she was really frightened but being really curious she plucked up walked up to the light holding a badmiton racket )

( just then she saw that there was no one there but a trail of white features ... she slowly followed the trail to find it going into the big closet room which was attached to her room. Yoona took in a big breathe and opened the slightly ajar door and .... )

YOONA : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( she screamed her guts out as she saw a boy standing there in a white robe looking at himself in the mirror )

HE : ( he turned to see yoona screaming at him in shock but he just stood there smiling sweetly at her ) Oh hi ! finally i get to meet you in person ! Let me introduce myself to you ~ i'm Minho .. Choi Minho and i am your- ( he was cutted of by yoona )

YOONA : ( she stopped screaming but she was still in utter shock... the gut infront of her .. had a white glow around him and he was amazingly handsome ) Wh..where did yo..you co...come fr..from ? ( she stuttered as she spoke to the guy infront of her )

MINHO : ( he smiled at yoona and continued what he was saying ) I am Choi Minho and i am your guardian angel

YOONA : WHAT !!!????!!! ( she shotted out at minho ) are you serious ? ( she raised a eyebrow on him )

MINHO : yes yoona i am serious ~i am your guardian angel ... ( he answered back innocently at yoona )

YOONA : Angels do not exist !!!! if you're an angel .... then ...then... where's your wings ?

MINHO : You really think angel's don't exist ? Then why did my desperate self hear your sad prayer ( he asked sweetly )

YOONA : i...i....i.... You're lying i still don't see your wings ! ( she accused minho )

MINHO : ( he smiled at her ) very well then ! ( he said as he did something ....)

( All of the sudden ~ a large pair white wings sprouted out of minho's back and the glowing white light glowed more brightly. Yoona's legs went jelly in fright as she cruhed to the carpeted floor )

MINHO : ( he saw yoona looking at him in utter shock and he immediately brought his wings back inside and the strong light faded off ) Jesus .... are you okay ? i didn't mean to startle you dear one ~ ( he asked sweetly as he took a sit beside yoona on the floor )

YOONA : ( she looked at minho unsurely ) You're really an angel ?

MINHO : yes yoona .. i really am an angel , i was born together with you and have been watching you and guarding you since you were born. But today i came down to earth as i sense your unbearable sadness ...

YOONA : Did you come all the way from heaven ( she asked innocently )

MINHO : ( he was amused by her innocence ) umm.... that's a secret , i can't tell you where i'm from but i won't leave you till i know you're truely happy without any set backs

YOONA : Really ? ( she said while looking at her guardian angel with her big teary eyes )

MINHO : Yup ! ( he said popping the 'P' )

YOONA : So are you gon- ( she was cutted of by a knocking sound ) Go !!! go and hide somewhere ! ( she shooed minho and walked up to the door )

MINHO : ( he just walked out to yoona's bed and sat on it swinging his lgs back and forth)

YOONA : what are you ?!!! go and hide !

MINHO : just open the door ~

YOONA : ( she took a deep breathe and opened the door )

MOTHER : honey ~ are you okay ... who were you talking to ? ( she said while looking around yoona's empty room )

YOONA : don't you see anyone umma ? ( she asked startled )

MOTHER : No... why ? is there someone ?

YOONA : umma !! there's this weird guy wearing a weird white robe sitting on my bed ...can't you see him ?

MINHO : who are you calling weird little one ( he chldishly retorted )

YOONA : he just right here... didn't you hear him ?

MOTHER : there's nobody here honey ... i think you are having a fever or something ! umma will go out for awhile and you have your rest okay ?

YOONA : neh umma ~

( and so yoona's mother left the room leaving yoona alone with her angel )

MINHO : ( he was already infront of the mirror checking himself out ) is this outfit really weird ? All of my peers wears this !

YOONA : ( she just stared at him unbelievably ) so... only i can see you !

MINHO : of course... you're the only one that can see me unless i do this ! ( he clicked his fingers and ..) why don't you call your mum now !! she would be able to see me now ! but it's only for a few hours ~

YOONA : okay ! first things first .... we have to get you something nice to wear !

MINHO : isn't this nice enough ( he asked a little unsure )

YOONA : if you're gonna stay beside me all of the time then i should atleast make you wear something lookable ! wait here ! ( she blabbled and walked out of the room )

MINHO : ( he turned to mirror once again checking himself out ) I don't look that bad .. i'm kind of handsome ! ( he mummered to himself )

( yoona came back with a set of male clothing )

YOONA : this are my appa's wear them for the momment and lets go shopping

MINHO : shopping ?

YOONA : yes angel !!! SHOPPING ( she said slowly ) something a girl does when she is feeling down !

MINHO : oh ? okay ( he said and he was about to take of his robe )

YOONA : ( she covered her eyes ) YAH !!! what are you doing ???

MINHO : i am about to change to this set of clothing !

YOONA : infront of me ???

MINHO : huh ? ( he asked innocently )

YOONA : ( she looked at him as if he was an alien ) Go inside the room and change ~ ( she said slowly as if talking to a 3 year old )

MINHO : That room ? ( he pointed to the attached bathroom as he went in to change  )

YOONA : yes ! gosh ~ what am i gonna do with him ! ( she mummered under her breathe secretely wishing that her angel would actually hear it )

MINHO : ( he came out of the washroom wearing a old set of clothes )

YOONA : much better ! ( she said as she pulled minho by his hand to head out of the house )

( Yoona and Minho was already at the mall. Minho was awed by every single thing he saw as he walked around )

MINHO : whoa ~ wow !!! wahhh ! ( he exclaimed as he saw everything )

YOONA : ( she just chuckled at minho's innocence )

MINHO : whoa !!! magical stairs ~ we don't have such things at our place ... who is the head who is creating such magic to make the stairs move so smootly ?

YOONA : this is not magic ! it is moving because of electricity... this is called the escalator ~

MINHO : oh ?

( Yoona first brought minho to the hairstylist to cut giis long curly hair )

MINHO : what are you doing !!! ( he held the hairdressers hand as he was about to cut his hair )

YOONA : minho ~ He is just trying to cut your hair !

MINHO : why ??? my hair is nice the way it is !

YOONA : just let him cut it  okay !

MINHO : fine ! ( he sulked as he allowed the hairdresser to cut hair ) why must i ba stuck with her ~ ( hemummled under his breathe )

( next yoona brought ... no dragged minho to a shop and forced him to wear all the clothes she had cosen and finally she bought him a few pair of attire )

minho+3.jpg( Finally he looked like this )

YOONA : ( she had to admit that minho's presence made her feel happy ... she didn't feel as lonely as she had been just few hours ago )

( Yoona was pulling minho around the whole mall until she saw something )

YOONA : ( she pulled minho and ran to hide together with minho )

MINHO : what..why are we hiding ?

YOONA : shhhhh  ( she said as she pointed to something )

MINHO : ( he saw what yoona was pointing to and decided to help his little friend )

To be continued ~