twelve

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


*Asaera and Sehun*

"Oppa! Quickly!" Asaera calls out as she runs into the store with a lagging Sehun behind her, obviously not looking too interested into this business.

Sehun groans and nods gently as he goes over to the sofas, sitting down on one for a few seconds before he moves over and sits down again, this time on a completely different sofa. 

Asaera just laughs and goes over to her "husband", starting to do exactly the same thing as he is doing.

 

Within a few minutes, Sehun looks at her and nods gently as she moves over and sits down once again.

 

"Oppa! Out of 15 different couches.. I think number 5, 7, 9, 3, 11 and 14 are all great sets!" She says as she counts the money that was in the envelope.

"All the sofas are unbelievably low-priced." Sehun says while smiling gently as he taps the tag that told customers the price of the set. 

 

Asaera looked over and laughed a little as she stood up.

 

"Ready for further testing?"

 

"Sure."

___________

 

*Nana and Kris*

 

"So which dresser looks the best? This one.. or this one?" Nana says as she stands between the two different dressers; one white dresser and one blue dresser. 

She looks at the two as Kris comes over and nods gently as he laughs.

 

"Hard to choose since both look the same.." He says while laughing a bit more before picking out the white one.

"It looks nice plus we can always decorate it with other things.." Kris says while going over, patting the top as he inspects every nook and cranny of it.

 

"I was about to go for the blue.. but you're right. They are literally the same one. " Nana says while chuckling as she looks through the small cabinets of the dresser.

"I'm sure it will fit in with the other things.. I mean we don't have to buy much!" the younger one of the two exclaims as she stands up and chuckles, nudging Kris' side playfully.

 

"Yep! We are definitely getting this one then." Kris nods and takes the tag to the worker nearby who helps him with his purchase as Nana goes along to look at the cushions.

 

____________

 

*Yeul and Lay*

 

"So.. TV. We need one." Yeul says shyly while roaming around the sections of the store, looking at all the flat screen televisions as they had already bought most of their furniture already. 

 

Lay sighed and looked at his phone before gasping a little as he looked over at his "wife."

 

"We.. we don't have that much time left! We only have 20 minutes to pick out a TV and then we have to go!" Lay said as he started to pace around a little bit, trying to pick out a TV that looked nice and would actually fit into the arrangement of the apartment.

 

"This one! This one looks nice oppa!" Yeul says as she runs over to the smart TV with a sleek design. Lay goes over and looks at the price tag, his eyes almost bugging out of their sockets.

 

"Holy--! Wow.. That's alot for a TV." Lay says breathlessly as he looks at Yeul with gloomy eyes.

 

Yeul looks through the money and then at the tag, smiling gently as she giggles. 

 

"Well we have enough money.. so we can buy it!" She says while smiling a bit more as Lay hugs her gently before pulling away to pat her back.

 

"So.. we're done here then! Let's go!" 

 

________________

 

All the couples start to finish up as the timer counts down, making their final decisions before the dreaded buzzer rings.

 

With all their furniture and equipment, they transport it back to the apartment complex in a matter of minutes, knowing that the next challenge will not be as easy as the first one.

 

________________

 

Authors note:

Sorry for the late update! We were caught up with some things and we didn't have much time to do all of these errands at once! We will be updating sometime today as well to try and it up to you all.

Thank you and please comment!

Also.. if you are one of the chosen girls.. please comment to say that you are alive and or let us know if one of the others is on a hiatus or leave of some sort.

Once again, thank you!

 

SuJuLoverr and Kaeawesomeness.