eleven

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


Then again, a new day has started for the Harmony and EXO couples.

 

All 12 of them meet up at the same building complex in town with the cameras all set up and rolling.

 

"Well hello! Did you miss us?" Kiyoung starts off as Kyubok looks off to the side, a little embarrassed about the line.

"Good! We missed you too. Anyway, today the couples are starting off their first mission!" the older continues brightly, Kyubok then suddenly taking over to let the hyung have his giddy, yet random moments.

 

"All 6 couples will receive the task up in their apartment. Read the mission and inside the envelope will supply the money for the task. You have 2 hours to complete the mission and the first couple to do so will get a paid dinner at one of the finest restaurants." the younger male says, giving a simple nod after speaking. 

"Good luck couples, your timer starts.. now!" Kiyoung yells out as all 12 idols rush into the apartment complex to start the mission.

 

Due to Tao's fitness, he and his 'wife' Haneul raced ahead and finally arrived to the very first apartment which was closer to the stairs for easier access.
 

Next, Kris and Nana were fortunate enough to have long legs and they raced into the next apartment right after the first couple did.
 

With Chanyeol's height and strong arms, he had picked up Hana and ran to the floor, claiming the next space for themselves.
 

In a second, Luhan and Chanji had caught up with the others and had ran as fast as he could, luckily finding place not too far from the elevator or staircase.
 

Lay and Yeul followed closely behind and rushed into room a second after Luhan and Chanji did.
 

Lastly, Sehun and Asaera had ran into their own complex, several seconds after, panting as they were the last ones to enter.

 

Once all couples had caught their breath, they all opened the envelopes for the challenge. 

 

'Hello couples!

We see that you have finally found your apartments.

 

The challenge for today is to furnish the lounge area for you and your partner. 

 

Other than this letter, the envelope will contain 900,000 won.

 

As you set off to furnish your lounge room, you will have atleast 4 hours to complete this task.

 

Good luck couples and we'll see you soon!

 

-WGM Crew.'

 

As the couples had finished reading the letter, they all shot off at the same time to start shopping for furniture. 

_________

 

*Tao and Haneul*

 

"Tao.."

"Yes Haneul-ssi?"

 

"Just call me Haneul. We're technically married now.. no need for formalities."

 

Tao nodded and smiled shyly. He looked out the window, sighing as he thought of what to buy to furnish the lounge. 

 

"What do you think we need to buy?" Haneul asks quietly as she turns to her 'husband', taking out her phone to list a few things.

Haneul, herself thought about what to buy within the spending limit, as necessities nowadays were really expensive. 

 

"TV is needed and a couch or sofa too." Tao says with deep thought, doing the math all in his intelligent mind of his.

"I see.. we'll figure out the rest when we get to the store then!" Haneul says with a slight smile, chuckling as she spotted Tao with a slight red tint in his cheeks.

 

_________

 

*Luhan and Chanji*

 

"JJ.. what should we buy? Do you mind if I call you that?" Luhan suddenly asks out of the blue, turning his head to face her.

Chanji chuckles and shakes her head.

 

"I don't mind it at all.. if you call me JJ then I can call you Luhan oppa right?"

Luhan nodded and smiled.

 

The two had finally arrived at their destination and as they got out, the pair hurried right inside.

 

"Oppa.. let's go and look~" Chanji says happily as she skips around the entrance, making Luhan laugh at her.

 

"Fine fine. Let's go!" 

 

Luhan links his arm with Chanji's and together, they start to explore around the store, hopefully making it in time to decorate.

 

_________

 

*Chanyeol and Hana*

 

"Hana! What do we buy?" the clueless derp king asks as he walks around the bedding section, clearly confused on what to get.

 

"Furniture for our lounge room Chanyeol-ssi.." Hana says as she sighs, in both frustration and amusement.

 

"Oh! Let's go to look at the sofa's then!" Yeol says as he drags Hana lightly to the abundance of sofa and lounge chairs

Hana looks around and tests a couple of the chairs, still not satisfied with the choices.

 

A few minutes into the search, Hana stood up and looked around for her 'husband' who was apparently, no where in sight.

 

She walked around the big store in a series of laps, but not once did she see him.

 

"I'm not looking hard enough.. where is he?" Hana mumbled as she approached the bedding area. 

 

Through the corner of her eyes, she spotted a figure all sprawled out on the bed like it was his own.

 

Hana sighed a little, whipping out her phone as she took a picture and laughed, shaking her head.

 

Oh boy. This is going to be a good season.

________

Authors note:

 

Alright.. so this chapter is in two parts! Sorry if this one is a bit short.

 

The other 3 couples will appear in the next part so none of you will worry about not being included~

 

We are terribly sorry for not updating in a while.. I have many assignments and my co-author had just started uni. So please understand our situation.

 

We'll be back soon with the next part!

 

See you!