ten

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


"Oh! It's so cold!" Kiyoung complains as he stands outside of the big maze set the WGM crew had put up.

It was awfully cold at this time of day and he could hardly put up with the chilly temperatures.

 

Kyubok nods and looks down, going over with the script before the PD gives them the signal. 

 

With one last and final deep breath, the PD gives the signal and all cameras start rolling.

 

"Hello everyone and welcome to We Got Married Season Six! How are you all?" Kiyoung greets and stops for a few seconds before continuing the line.

"Eh? Did you say good? That's wonderful! Anyway, today is how the husbands and wives meet!" the older twin happily exclaims while Kyubok maintains his normal face.

 

Kyubok then takes over for a little bit, taking a small glance at the cards infront of him before talking.

 

"Mhm. Harmony?" Kyubok calls out loudly for the girls as they all respond with a 'yes'.

"Your mission is to find your way out by collecting a colored envelope. You will all be assigned colors." the young one explains the first bit as the girls nod.

"For example, if I get assigned with white, I need to find the white envelope. Once you find it, exit the maze and find your partner to introduce yourself to. Can't be hard right?" Kyubok finishes off as Harmony starts to get ready with their colors. 

 

Nana - Pink

Yeul - Sky Blue

Haneul - Grey

Hana -

Chanji - Teal 

Asaera - Purple

 

The buzzer then sounds and the girls run off into the maze one by one as EXO finally arrive onto the set. The 6 boys line up and get assigned colors, rushing into the maze once the second buzzer goes off.

Each person has split up into a different part of the maze, looking high and low for their envelopes.

 

Chanji walked around everywhere but stopped as an EXO member bumped right into her.

"Oh my! I'm sorr-- Tao-ssi?" she began to mutter an apology but stopped as she looked up at the youngest EXO-M member.

"Annyeong Chanji-ssi! Are you looking for your envelope?" Tao asked as he eyed the teal colored card in her hands.

 

Chanji nodded and smiled as she bowed a little.

 

"I'll be on my way Tao-ssi! I hope you find your envelope~" the girls calls out as she starts to run, waving to the young chinese boy who waves back.

"Alright! You too!" Tao shouts back and runs the opposite way to find his envelope.

 

Meanwhile, Nana had already found her envelope but had a hard time to locate the exit.

She sighed as she was stuck at a maze intersection, choosing which way to go. Suddenly, a random EXO member appears out of nowhere, stopping as they see each other. 

" Nana-ssi!"

"Sehun!"

The maknae of EXO-K grins as he approaches the leader of Harmony with an envelope in his hands too. She glanced at both but to her disappointment, they were different colors.

"I see you've got your envelope! Want to go look for the exit together?" Sehun asks as they start walking/finding their way out.

"Sure thing Sehun." Nana says as they walk off together.

 

 As Haneul neared the exit, a certainly tall man had cut her off from the exit, as if he was looking around, just incase his envelope was there.

"Uhh.. excuse me? Can I get through?" 

"OH! I'm sorry.. hahaha!"

The taller guy named Chanyeol smiled and stepped out of the way, laughing a little at himself for still not finding his envelope now.

"Having trouble there Chanyeol-ssi?" Haneul asks as she approaches him.

"Yep! Oh- wait! Not anymore.. found my envelope!" the derp king says as he waves it in here face a little.

Chanyeol then points to the exit and leads Haneul through it as she smiles.

 

The maknae, who was not too far away crawled on the floor, looking for her envelope down low. Unfortunately an EXO member came running and tripped over her, both landing on the ground harshly.

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry Asaera!" An apologetic Lay says as he helps her up.

As he does, he picks up a purple envelope and hands it to her.

"I'm guessing this is yours! I think it finally showed itself when we tripped." Lay says while chuckling.

"Oh! Thank you Lay-ssi!" Asaera says brightly while standing up, bowing to her senior.

"Since I've found my envelope, I'll exit the maze now! Hope you have some luck finding yours sunbae!"

 

Lay nods and waves as they both part their separate ways. Asaera waves back and smiles as she heads for the exit.

 

Luhan walked around for a while with the envelope in his hands, a pout on his young face as he was close to giving up on finding the exit.

Hana turned the corner and found the young looking chinese boy sitting on the ground with a look of defeat on his face.

 

"Luhan-ssi?" Hana asks as she squats infront of Luhan, a bit concerned for him.

 

"Are you alright Luhan-ssi?"

 

Luhan sighs and looks up at her.

"Do you know where the exit is?" Luhan asks with a quiet voice as Hana chuckles and nods.

 

"It's around the corner!"

Luhan jumps up and smiles brightly, running off as he shouts out a few words.

"THANK YOU HANA!"

The shikshin chuckles and nods, still wandering around for her envelope.

 

With 10 minutes to go, Yeul desperately looked around for her sky blue envelope that she dropped a while ago by accident, hoping that someone picked it up and would happily give it back to her to complete the mission.

Without any luck, she exited the maze only to find Kris fiddling with it in his hands.

"Oh! That's my envelope!" Yeul yells as she runs over and takes it from him.

"I thought I lost it!!" she yells again, looking at it intently.

 

Kris chuckles on the side and pats her shoulder.

 

"Well you did technically lose it. I found it for you though.." he says while smiling.

"Well thank you Kris-ssi~" Yeul smiles and nods as she moves to the side awkwardly, waiting for her husband to come

 

As the last couple of people come out, the whole group mingles around, each person trying to find their other half.

 

Luhan looked around and spotted Chanji holding a teal envelope just like he was. He cleared his throat and he walked over to her, smiling brightly. Chanji chuckled and smiled back.

"Wife?"

"Husband?"

Both of them asked each other as they held their envelopes up, feeling giddy to have found their partner.

"You're so pretty.." Luhan whispers a little, Chanji chuckles and nods.

"You're pretty too!"

 

Sehun walked around, his eyes following the bright purple envelope a young girl held in her hands.

"Wife! You're my wife!" Sehun says happily as he spins Asaera around, giving her a shock.

"Oh my.. Sehun-ssi!" Asaera says while blushing, giggling a little as she realizes the situation.

"I guess your my husband~" She says while they walk away from the others, wanting to know more about each other.

 

Leader Nana looks around but has no hope, until a tall guy creeps up behind her and taps her shoulder lightly.

"Nana-ssi.." Kris says as he stands beside her, smiling a little.

"Kris-ssi.." Nana replies back a bit upset.

"Found your husband yet?" the tall male asks quietly as Nana shakes her head lightly.

 

"Not yet.. have you found your wife already?"

 

Kris chuckles and nods.

"Where is she then?" Nana asks as she looks up at him, a bit curious.

"She's the one I'm talking to right now." Kris says as he chuckles.

"Oh.."

 

Haneul spotted her husband from afar, slowly approaching him as his eyes were dangerously locked onto his envelope.

"Tao..." Haneul calls out as she stands a few feet away from him. The young boy looks over at her and gives a small smile.

"Haneul-ssi.." Tao says shyly as Haneul wavers a little. He looked very, very lost.

She waves her envelope in front  of him, smiling brightly.

"Looks like were together husband.." Haneul says while chuckling.

"Right you are wife."

 

Yeul weaves around in between people, trying to find her husband. But she steps wrong and lands infront of a dancer himself.

Lay helps her up gently and smiles as he takes her envelope.

"Wow.. that was easier than I thought.." the dimple boy says as he smiles.

"Oh~ I see.." Yeul suddenly adapts to her surroundings and smiles at her 'husband'.

"You're very clumsy, dear wife~" Lay confesses as Yeul laughs along with him.

"Yes yes, I know~"

 

Lastly, Hana was the only one left looking for her partner.

She was upset that everyone has found their other half except for herself. 

Unknowingly, her other half comes up behind her and he leans down to whisper in her ear.

"Boo."

Hana screamed and jumped a little, almost giving into that mini heart attack the one and only Chanyeol would give.

"Chanyeol-ssi!! You scared me!" Hana whined as Chanyeol laughed and hugged her to calm down.

"Shh shh.. It's okay wifey! I'll never do that again.. I promise!" Chanyeol says while giving her his normal derpy smile.

"You're mean.." Hana pouts and chuckles as she pulls away, awkwardly rubbing her arm.

"I'm not! I'm just fun.. and adventurous.."

 

For the rest of the filming, the couples talked up a storm to get to get to know each other.

By the end, they parted and all went home with a smile, wondering what would happen to them next.

 

___________

Author's note:

Update for this week is here! Sorry it took a while.. I got lazy a little and had to push it back a couple of days. Plus I have ice hockey training and that stuff does hurt a lot.

Hope the update is great because I know all of you were dying to know the couples!

If you did not catch on these are the couples:

Nana - Kris

Yeul - Lay

Haneul - Tao

Hana - Chanyeol

Chanji - Luhan

Asaera - Sehun

Hoping that you all look forward to the next update! See you then!

There will be no rival in this wgm. We just find that too much work.