one

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


After coming back from the main office, the twins entered the practice room, hoping to find the girls there.

 

"Hey guys--" Kiyoung yelled as he entered the room but stopped as he found no one.

Kyubok sighed and looked at the piece of paper in his hands; the list that had couple pairings for WGM. The younger male went over to the notice board and pinned it on, eyeing most of the male idol names what were in large, bold font.

"Most of these male idols seem decent for the girls.. but I could pick out better." Kyubok stated quietly as his older brother Kiyoung, stood next to him, also eyeing all the names.

"But look at who JiJi is paired with.. She's paired with freaking Lulu for WGM." The older male said while chuckling, a hint of jealousy. Kyubok crossed his arms and looked at his hyung.

"The girls better get back here in 15 minutes hyung. We need to talk to them about this." Kyubok says sternly while fishing out his phone, dialing Chanji's number.

After a few minutes of silence, a female voice starts speaking.

 

"Hello? Oppa?"

 

Just as Kyubok was about to open his mouth, Kiyoung snatched the phone away from him, speaking into the phone instead.

 

"JiJi.. Kyubok and I need you and the others to come down to the practice rooms in 5 minutes." Kiyoung speaks calmly into the phone, but was taken aback by some laughter.

"What?! Why are you laughing?" The now confused Kiyoung asks.

 

"I'm all alone at the cafe. The girls are exploring Seoul again." Chanji explains, sighing a little.

 

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Kiyoung screams into the phone, Kyubok laughing at how loud his brother was

The eldest then turns around to his sibling, looking at him.

"Calm down.. What are you trying to do? Beat the Main Vocalist of Harmony?" Kyubok sarcastically jokes around, smirking a little.

 

Kiyoung ingores his brother and turns back around, speaking into the phone.

"Well do you at least know where some of them are?"

 

Chanji then laughed again.

 

"No."

 

Kyubok walked over and took his phone back, speaking into it.

"Fine.. We'll just find them ourselves since you are of no help. I'm hanging up now."

 

Kyubok stopped speaking, almost hitting the 'End Call' button but hesitated to do so as he heard a couple shouts coming out of the speaker.

"No no! I want to help. Let me come along~ Please?" Chanji asked nicely and happily, usually her requests to Kyubok were rejected.

 

Kyubok pursed his lips and gave in, sighing.

"Fine. You. Meet us here in 15 minutes or else we'll take off without you."

 

Chanji laughed and nodded her head, speaking back before she hung up the phone.

"Alright oppa~ I'll be there in a bit."

 

As she hung up, Kyubok looked at his brother, lips still in that tight straight line.

 

"Let's go find some girls then."