seven

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


This time at SM Entertainment a small portion of EXO were in the practice room, either lying on the floor or sitting down.

 

*好像 什么都不懂的一个孩子一样 纯真重生 那个美丽的瞬间*

 

Luhan picked up his phone, singing along with the mandarin lyrics of Angel, smiling as he saw the person who has contacted him.

 

"Hyung!" Luhan greeted, putting the mobile on speaker phone as he was too lazy to hold the device up to his ear.

"Hey Luhan.. what are you up to?"  Kiyoung asks over the phone, chuckling a little.

 

The young chinese boy looked around and sighed.

 

"Oh nothing hyung.. just resting. Why?" the boy asked, a little curious of what was happening.

"Oh nothing.. Luhan-ah.. did your managers ever tell you your upcoming schedules this month?" the older one of the two asks, not trying to act to suspicious.

"No.. they didn't. They would usually tell us by now." Luhan blinked, sounding a bit worried.

"Well then.. you, Tao, Lay, Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun are on We Got Married." Kiyoung says, waiting for the other boy to repsond.

 

"What's We Got Married hyung?"

 

Luhan hears a light smack over the phone, followed by a small sigh.

 

"Meet me and Kyubok -with those people I just mentioned- at the SM Cafeteria right now.." Kiyoung says before hanging up, leaving Luhan confused and unanswered. 

 

The EXO member stood up and ran around the floor with the studios and practice rooms, rounding up all the boys his hyung had listed to him. The small group eventually went down to the cafeteria, sitting at a table waiting for the twins.

 

Tao looked around and slowly grew impatient as he waited.

 

"Gege! What are we here for?" He asked as his eyes darkened slightly. Kris saw this and pat his maknae's back, chuckling.

"I'm curious too gege.. who are we waiting for?" The dragon leader spoke in Chinese, making the two koreans -Sehun and Chanyeol- confused. 

 

Lay sat there quietly minding his own business as the two EXO-K members fooled around with each other, laughing as they nudged each other continuously.

 

Meanwhile downstairs in the lobby, the two twins had encountered an obstacle.

"Lady! Just let us in! We aren't fans.. we are managers of the girl group Harmony!" Kiyoung explained, yelling in her face as Kyubok stood to the side. 

 

The lady looked at Kiyoung and ignored him, a sigh of frustration coming out of his mouth.

 

"Forget her hyung. Let's just go to the cafeteria." Kyubok says as he drags his hyung to the elevator.

"So what floor is it on?" the youngest one asks, pressing the button on the outside of the elevator, waiting for it to open.

 

Kiyoung slowly turns to his little brother, putting on an awkward but apologetic smile.

 

"About that.. I.. don't really know where the cafeteria is.."

 

"You must be kidding me!" Kyubok says as he slowly gives up, not wanting to search this whole building for such a place. Suddenly, the elevator opens and they step inside, looking at the buttons on the side. 

"You should've asked where the cafeteria was before hanging up on him.." Kyubok grumbles under his breath, staring imaginary holes through the door.

 

The elevator goes up and stops at the next floor, the twins getting out and running around it, trying to find the cafeteria. The twins run around the company, trying to find it for the next half an hour, finally giving up as they could not see it.

"Aish hyung! We've been looking for a while and we still couldn't find it!" Kyubok complains, glaring at his hyung as he panted.

 

"Do you two need a hand?" A voice asks suddenly, making them turn around.

 

It's was EXO-M's manager Im Hyun Kyun, looking at these two brothers who seemed to be lost.

 

"Yes we do! Can you please tell us where the cafeteria is?" Kiyoung shoots up, asking for directions immediately.

"Uhh.. the cafeteria is on the first floor and to your right, past the desk in the lobby.." Hyun Kyun says while he steps back a little, slowly telling them directions.

 

Kyubok and Kiyoung quickly bows as a thank you and they run off again, taking the stairs instead of the elevator this time.

 

In a matter of minutes, Kiyoung and Kyubok arrive at the cafeteria. Luhan turns his head and smiles, waving them over.

"Hyung! We're over here! I thought you'd never come.." he says as Kiyoung sits beside him.

 

Kyubok sits next to Kris who wraps an arm around his shoulder.

 

"Kris."

"Kyubok hyung."

 

The younger twin manages to smile a little at the friendly gesture, pushing him away playfully.

 

Kiyoung looks around the group and greets all of them, smiling brightly as he begins.

 

"So.. let's get started."