five

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


Soon, the fun all came to an end.

Harmony and their managers exited Lotte World and head out to the empty parking lot.

 

Everyone was still genuinely happy and active;

 

except for the maknae.

 

 

Asaera walked along, wobbling from side to side with each step, almost falling over. Chanji stayed close to her and wrapped an arm around the maknae's shoulders, keeping her upright just like everyone else was.

 

"Uhh.. I think we should all head home quickly.. this girl's a little.. sleepy." Chanji suggested as she rushed ahead of everyone with the sleepy maknae who babbled nonsense in her arms.

 

With that, the girls split up into two groups: Asaera, Chanji and Hana with Kiyoung - Nana, Yeul and Haneul with Kyubok.

 

Before the twins set off with the girls, they exchanged glances. Chanji knew something was up and she held onto the maknae for dear life, her eyes shut tight.

 

Hana raised an eyebrow at Chanji, doing the exact same thing in confusion.

 

"What are you doing?" Hana asked, holding on tightly. Chanji opened her eyes and looked at her with a serious face.

"If I were you, I wouldn't talk at this very moment." the dancer said, her voice slightly wavering.

"Oh.. okay.." Hana nodded and stopped talking, ready to brace herself for what came next. She quickly glanced at the other group, who were totally oblivious to the whole thing.

 

A few seconds later, the twins sped off in their cars.

 

The girls in Kiyoung's car were calm as ever unlike the girls in Kyubok's car who screamed at the top of their lungs.

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!"

"STOP! STOP THE CAR!"

 

Kyubok ignored the loud remarks and screams, stepping on the gas to zoom ahead. 

 

The older twin saw this and quickly stepped in the accelerator to catch up, but hit the brakes within seconds.

 

The girls in the back all flew forward, groaning loudly.

 

"Oppa!" Chanji complained, rubbing her head that she hit against the window.

"Manager Kiyoung.." Hana mumbled under her breath while rubbing her arm.

"Kiyoung oppa! What happened?" Asaera asked, completely awake from the sudden shock.

 

The male looked at them through his rear view mirror, sighing a little.

 

"I'm fine girls.. just having some back problems.." Kiyoung assured them, quickly aligning his seat.

 

He took off again, going very slowly as he had forgotten about the race he was betting on earlier.

 

Several minutes later, Kiyoung and the girls arrived at the company. The remaining members of Harmony got out of the car, walking up to the practice room with a treading manager behind them.

 

As they entered the practice room, a smirking Kyubok greeted them. 

 

"Looks like I won again.. What took you so long?" He asked, chuckling lightly. Kiyoung shook his head and sighed, staying by the door.

 

"Stay here girls.. we'll talk to you later.." Kiyoung said as he walked out of the room with his brother, knowing that they had to talk to their father - The CEO of Y.S. Entertainment.

 

They walked up to the office with the big wooden doors, knocking on it lightly.

 

"Come in.." their father said, the doors opening as Kyubok and Kiyoung stepped inside.

 

"Where were you two today?" Lee Young Su asked, obviously displeased.

"We were out with the girls.." Kyubok said quietly, his head lowering.

 

Young Su flamed, standing up and hitting the table with his palms.

 

"And you two were supposed to keep them here to practice!" He roared at his sons, making them jump a little.

 

"But.. appa--" Kiyoung tried to talk but was cut off by a furious father.

 

"Don't.. you dare.. call me appa right now.."

 

Kiyoung stopped talking and lowered his head as well.

 

Kyubok clenched his fists and looks up at his father, opening his mouth, daring to speak.

 

"Listen here Lee Young Su, we wanted the girls to have fun and not have them always sitting around in that damn practice room doing absolutely nothing." 

 

Young Su grits his teeth, glaring down his youngest son, very intimidated.

 

"It's my fault that I let them go.. stop hassling us because you have other important stuff to do." Kyubok says darkly, returning the deep, dark, soul breaking glare.

 

Young Su sighs and gives up, looking at them sternly, causally pointing a finger.

 

"Fine then.. I'm letting you off the hook. Do something like that again and you'll definitely get fired. You hear me? Fired." the strict father informs, as the twins nod together.

 

"Good.. Now go, appa has to take care of some things."

 

Kiyoung and Kyubok quietly leave the office, the older brother sighing in relief. They both walk back to the practice rooms, seeing the girls all tired and resting from their small practice session. 

 

 

"Girls.." Kiyoung starts off, waiting for all of them to pay attention. All members sit up and look at their managers with tired eyes, trying their best to listen.

 

 

"All of you are going to be in We Got Married."

 

 

___________________________

 

Seriously, I know the music doesn't fit with the chapter (well..all chapters) but then you have some type of music to listen to other then a blank/silent background. Right? Am I right? No... guess not.

-Kaeawesomeness