Bromance 1

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


I got into my car and drove out of the company to the bank with Kyubok.

 

Car rides with Kyubok are always the same.

 

At first they are quiet, then all of a sudden it gets interesting. It's really fun to be honest.

 

We arrive at the bank, parking the car right outside of the tall shiny marble building. I get out of the car, Kyubok following closely behind me.

I take out my wallet and get out my card, inserting it into the ATM right outside the entrance of the bank. I go through the normal process, pressing the buttons I would like to press and all. 

This time I decide to check my account balance, praying silently that I'm not completely broke while Kyubok just stares at me like I'm crazy.

 

I turn back to the screen after praying as hard as I could.

 

My heart almost gave out on me as I checked the balance, my feels wavering a little.

 

"HALF OF MY ACCOUNT WAS SPENT! KYUBOK-AH!" I shout, not happy on how much I lost to those girls.

 

I take my card from of the ATM, starting to zone out and think about how much they spent.

 

Well I had about... 400 dollars? Passports for Lotte World are like.. 40 dollars.

 

"Uhh hyung. You having trouble there? Taking awfully slow just to think." Kyubok suddenly cuts off my train of thought which makes me sad. I was almost there to getting the exact total of how much money I lost.

 

Great.

 

"Hyung, look here. 400 dollars before spending. Passports to the theme park are about 40 dollars." Kyubok explains it while I nod along with him, slowly getting the gist of it all. 

"40 times 5 would be 200 dollars. You lost 200 dollars hyung.." My brother finishes it off for me cleanly.

 

I smile and pull him into a big brotherly hug, patting his back lightly. 

 

My feels for this kid.. always got me rolling.

 

I feel him pushing me away and he succeeds in doing so, not even a small crack appeared in his emotions.

 

"Sheesh hyung.. I know you're happy but no need to hug me so tight.. I would've died by then."

 

I chuckle and pat his head, although he is two centimeters taller than me.

 

"Kyubok-ah.. thanks for standing up to appa.. it means a lot to me." I say while smiling lightly, engulfing him into another big brotherly hug.

 

 

"Aish hyung! What are you doing?!"

 

 

___________________________

 

After every two chapters there will be a all managers chapter. All about what happens - bromance between the twins.

Actually in real life we really are like this... Quite funny. -Kaeawesomeness, Pinkhair.

-SuJuLoverr & Kaeawesomeness.