Bromance 2

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


So here I am, sitting next to Kris of EXO-M. 

 

Kiyoung hyung is explaining what is basically happening while I just sit there looking around the area. There were a few people glancing at us which looked quite creepy. 

 

As I turned back around, a familiar lady came out with a microphone, and rushed over to us like she was crazy. I quickly sat next to Kiyoung hyung who was far away from the lady, not wanting for her to get all up in my business.

 

"Hello everyone this is Kim Shinyoung! WGM'S reporter, reporting to you live from SM Entertainment!" 

 

Oh. That lady.

 

"Yes so we are here with EXO and oh! Harmony's handsome managers! Hello boys!" she greets us happily as we all stand up and greet back, bowing 90 degrees to look polite, especially on camera.

First she goes up to the two EXO-K boys asking them questions as they respond back. I listen to them and they both seem pretty happy about this as WGM is one of their first reality/variety shows monitoring EXO and Harmony alone. 

Shinyoung noona then moved onto the 4 chinese boys of EXO, asking them questions and talking in a non existant chinese sounding language no one but herself could understand just to playfully mock them. It wasn't amusing.. well to me at least.

The 6 EXO boys move away as hyung and I were told to sit down to complete a short interview. 

 

"Lastly the managers of Harmony! Say hello boys!" She tells us and in an instant I wave at the camera, keeping my straight face on while Kiyoung hyung wraps an arm around me, waving and looking awfully happy. 

 

"First of all, are you happy with these husbands for the girls of Harmony?" she asks as she mentions the 6 EXO boys. I look at hyung and nod along with him, turning back to the camera.

"We are very happy with the boys that are participating this season!" Kiyoung hyung answers happily, his attitude almost taking me aback.

 

"Although the two groups for this show are rookies, they are the hottest groups of the year. Will this benefit EXO and Harmony in gaining fans or not?" Shinyoung noona asks another deep question. Hyung sits there thinking while I clear my throat and answer for him.

"Both" I say bluntly. Although I put in much thought to my answer it was better to keep it short.

 

"I see.. I have a mission for you two! To become at least part time emcees, you will need to complete this mission!" Shinyoung reveals, making me groan mentally. 

A mission? I don't think I am going to enjoy this one bit.

 

"We are going to complete the Paper Kissing game!!" Shinyoung noona announces. I stand there and glance at hyung who seemed a bit excited.

 

You must be joking.

 

Screw this.

 

I am not going to paper kiss my brother.

 

I turned to the side and there he was, his lips all puckered against that piece of paper.

 

Ugh.

 

"3,2,1, GO!" Shinyoung noona shouts.

 

Kiyoung hyung pulls me close and passes me the paper, making me accept it although I was unwilling to. I take the paper and I quickly place it on the table, wanting to get this over with.

It kept going and going until the timer stopped, making me sigh in relief. I look at the hyung who still holds onto me, smacking his hands away as I glare dangerously. He backs away and smiles at the camera, feeling happy for the torture I went through.

 

Soon, the WGM radnom interview segment wraps up and the camera crew leave with me grumbling a few words.

 

"We scored the part time emcee job Kyubok-ah! Yes!" hyung cheers happily, as I look at him with my usual poker face. I slowly walk to the exit, shuddering as I find a place to wash my mouth at.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Kiyoung hyung shouts, right before I exit the cafeteria, making me stop at my spot. I turn to him and and sigh.

"I'm going to the bathroom! I'll be back!" I shout back turning back to walk again but I hesitate as the hyung speaks loudly.

 

"And do you know where that is?"

 

I close my eyes and sigh heavily, gritting my teeth as I mumble.

 

"Damn."