six

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


The twins arrived back safely to the company, entering the practice rooms to tell the girls about the pairings and so on.

 

"Girls.. okay so you all know that you are going to be We Got Married right?" Kiyoung says as he sits down on the floor, the girls doing the same- only forming a small circle around the snacks and water in the middle.

"All girls know about that.. we are just waiting for the pairings.." Nana responds, handing out the snacks amongst the girls.

 

Kyubok smirks and takes a chair, sitting right behind his hyung. 

 

"We'll tell you the boys of WGM.. but we won't tell you who you are actually paired up with." the younger twin adds on, leaning back in the chair comfortably.

"Why won't you tell us the pairings now? Every member here is dying to know who their husband is.." Yeul piped in while smiling.

 

Kiyoung sighed and looked at them, shaking his head.

 

"But then it wouldn't be as fun anymore while we film though!" Chanji exclaimed while chuckling at the other girls. 

"Chanji unnie does have a point.. but I guess revealing the boys wouldn't hurt~" Asaera nodded along and waited for the managers to reveal the names.

 

Kyubok nodded, keeping his usual face on while Kiyoung sighed and mentally facepalmed himself.

 

"Fine.. all husbands come from one group.. which is EXO." Kiyoung said in a quiet voice as most of the girls gasped.

 

"You're not kidding us right? You are very serious about that right?" Haneul asked, not sure if she could take her own managers seriously.

"Of course they are serious unnie! Look how calm Manager Kyubok is.." Hana said, pointing right at the poker faced twin. 

 

The older twin looked up at his brother, sighing as the girls kept asking unethical questions.

 

"HEY! If you're going to be like that then we won't tell you anything.." Kiyoung finally said, making all the girls quiet.

"The idols or your 'husbands' will be one of the following:  EXO's Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun." Kyubok announced, a small yet awkward smile finding it's way onto his face.

 

"Oh. My God." 

 

Chanji gaped as she heard the names, trying to calm down her feels. She fanned herself with her shirt, walking out of the practice room to cool down. Asaera squealed and shot up, following her unnie out to calm down as well, leaving the other four in the room. 

"I seriously wonder who I'm getting~" Nana cooed, smiling brightly as she hoped she would get the member she wanted.

"No one better take my husband.." Haneul mumbled, laughing a little afterwards.

"I can't believe this is happening to us!" Yeul sang happily while dancing in her spot lightly.

"Our husbands are EXO.. wow.." Hana exclaimed in a dreamy voice, smiling innocently.

 

Kiyoung sighed and laughed, patting Kyubok's back.

 

"Next week is going to be interesting.." the older twin said as he looked at the girls.

 

Kyubok cracked a small laugh, agreeing with his hyung.

 

"Oh boy.."