Bromance 4

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


"Aish.. hyung." I huff gently while rolling my eyes, walking away from my brother who crowded around the crew that supplied an abundance of food. 

I sit down on the sidewalk, checking my phone to see if there was anything new.

 

Nope.

 

Nothing at all.

 

The hyung then came over to me with his black bean noodles, eating the whole serving like his life depended on it. My stomach grumbled quietly, but that didn't matter as the small bag of snacks would probably fill me up anyway.

Just as I was about to stand up and get some drink for myself, I got pulled back down to have the noddles shoved in my mouth that very moment. 

 

Oh dear Lord.

It was torture.

 

The noodles somehow managed to slip down my throat without being chewed, which of course, made me choke violently. 

Kiyoung panicked and started to hit my back which only made things worse.

 

Did this fool know that I needed water? Of course not.

 

"You can't die on me Kyubok-ah! I'm so sorry!" He shouted while shaking me to try and calm me down, when really he was the one that needed to be calm down at the moment. 

I regained my senses from the scary choking fit and I shoved his arms off me, shaking him this time.

"I'm fine hyung. Calm down would you?" I say, assuring him that I was just okay to continue my day like any other person would.

Kiyoung shook his head and frowned a little bit, wrapping one of his arms around the back of my neck, messing my perfect-looking hairstyle today.

I didn't care about it though. It's not like I was dragging in all the girls like flies with my flawless beauty. 

 

It really made me wonder how I came to be the twin of my brother right here.

 

I mean, we're totally different.

 

He's loud and I'm... not. 

 

He gets really happy easily. Whether it be going out with me or driving the girls to their known destinations, he seems to always smile. Sure, there has been some days where he has frowned but to me, his happiness is all that matters.

 

And once you look at him, you then look at me.

We both look alike but personality-wise. We just differ in a great amount.

 

I'm stoic. I hardly ever smile. I'm happy but my face just doesn't show it. It's like I choose to conceal my expressions just to let others show the world that they have something more worthwhile to talk about than I do. 

 

Call me a 'robot' if you want but that won't stop me from at least thinking about myself and others, as I'm more concerned about their wholeness and wellbeing before mine. 

 

As I was getting well into my train of deep thoughts, my brother snapped his fingers which seemed to have gotten my attention.

 

He smiled and handed me a bottle of water which he had already opened for me. I gladly took it and chugged half of it down before I capped it again to save the rest for later.

I put the bottle down next to me and I sigh gently, looking over to the hyung who put on a confused expression.

 

"What's wrong Kyubok-ah?" He asked while smiling a little more before I opened my mouth to speak.

"First of all, you almost killed me hyung." I say while smirking gently at the now frowning Kiyoung who had just mumbled a few curses to himself.

"I was hoping that you wouldn't say that." Kiyoung says while looking at me in the eye, like it was supposed to intimidate me or something. 

"So what's your second point then?" He asks while tapping his foot on the pavement, waiting for my answer that was the key to his question.

 

I opened my mouth to say something, but I hesitated to do so. Instead, I closed it and shook my head gently while fiddling around with my jacket.

 

I didn't really have a second point. I was caught up with the fact that thinking about my brother and our differences was just a little personal for me to talk about.

Things like that should just be better off if they were left unsaid. 

It was nothing offensive but, as his little brother, I find it amusing to just watch him be the person he wants to be. 

 

"It's nothing hyung.. don't worry about it." I say while chuckling gently with my normal, expressionless face on. It was moments like this, that kind of made me want to smile.

I know it wouldn't hurt to do so, once in a while but I just can't bring myself to do it. You've probably already heard of this line but, it's just who I am as a person.
 

I like being the one who doesn't smile regularly. 

I like being the one who scolds in a more serious manner, yet I always find myself caring for my family and friends without them even knowing that they mean the world to me.

I like being the one who always observes, the one who always picks out the bad points from the good which always lets people know on what they need to work on. 

Even if I seem to be a jerk sometimes, they all know that I'm looking out for them.

 

I pat my knee and get up from the pavement gently, stretching as I nod at my hyung and head over to the rest of the crew members to  continue on what was going to happen next with filming. 

I look down at my feet and for once, I.. I just felt like smiling.

 

It felt good.

 

This is just who I am really.

 

I like it.

 

__________________________

Authors note:
 

Sorry for not updating regularly guise! This year.. we just find ourselves getting really busy. One of us is in college and well the other is still in high school but is battling it out with the assessments on their backs.

We are terribly sorry and we both hope that this short chapter makes up for this. We're also going to update again today with the rest of the other couples and what they are up to.

Thanks for sticking with us!

 

SuJuLoverr & Kaeawesomeness.