eight

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


At last, today was the first day of filming for Harmony and EXO.

 

Early in the morning, a small camera crew barges into a dorm unexpectedly, invading a room. 

 

The camera man goes over to the bed and shakes the person awake, making them sit up as they groan loudly for the viewers. As the camera focuses on the person, the crew realizes that it was someone they had least expected. 

 

"Ughh.. you have the wrong dorm. It's next door.." Kyubok says while covering his eyes as light suddenly appears, having no strength to put on a shirt making him expose his abs to the nation.

The camera man gets closer and zooms up on his abs, chuckling in both happiness and jealousy.

"Whatever.." Kyubok sighs and smacks the camera away, crawling under the blanket.

 

The crew laughs and they head off next door, again invading the girls rooms with no mercy.

 

First they enter the rooms with the two youngest members of Harmony : Chanji and Asaera.

 

The VJ first goes up to the eldest of the two, violently shaking her awake. As she wakes up to gain her senses, she falls off the bed, hitting her backside harshly against the wooden floor. She sits there for a few minutes until the pain hits her suddenly, making her whine.

The WGM crew then moves over to the other side, waking up the maknae gently unlike before. 

Within a few minutes the maknae wakes up, hiding her face from the cameras. She gets out of her bed to help her unnie up from the violent awakening. The two then disappear and get ready for the schedule.

 

The small crowd then walks to the room next door : Nana and Yeul's. 

The camera zooms in on the leader's peaceful face, as the maknaes walk into the room, all ready to go. 

"Ah Xing.. let's wake up the unnies with MAMA.." Chanji says while getting ready to sing from the top of her lungs

"Okay unnie! 1.. 2.. 3.." Asaera nods and counts in, bursting loudly into song with her group member.

 

'Careless
Careless
Shoot anonymous
Anonymous
Heartless
Mindless
No one who care about me!'

 

The two kept singing as loud as they could, jumping up and down on the beds to get Nana andl Yeul to wake up.

 

'이젠 만족해~?'

 

Chanji suddenly sings into a mini speakerphone that the PD gave her, making the two sleeping girls shoot up in bed, complain loudly.

"Ah! Shh!" Nana hisses at Chanji, successfully stopping her from distrupting them.

"Yeul unnie! Nana unnie! Get ready.. we have a schedule to go to!" Asaera says while she gathers up all her strength and drags them out of the covers and into the bathroom without an approval from the leader herself. 

"But wai--" Yeul calls out but gets cut off as the maknae closes the door on her. 

 

Chanji chuckles nervously and quickly leads the camera crew to the last room with a surprising Kiyoung right behind them.

 

"Oppa.. what are you doing here?" Chanji asks while laughing, seeing as her manager is squished up against all these people in one tiny room.

"I'm getting the script.. why? You need help in waking up the girls?" the male says as his dongsaeng nods with him.

 

Kiyoung gets past the crew and approaches Haneul's bed first. 

The manager grips the blanket and pulls it off the girl, making her shiver from the cold air. 

 

"Manager Kiyoung!" Haneul shouts as she hurriedly hops out from the bed, rushing past the crew.

 

The older twin then walks over to Hana and blows air into her ear lightly, making her whine.

"What are you doing?" Hana complains as she gets up, making Kiyoung smile.

 

"Time to get up or you won't meet your precious husband.."

 

Hana grumbles and gets out of bed, getting changed for the first episode of this seasons' We Got Married.

 

"Yah! Get dressed quickly and meet me outside the dorm in 20 minutes.. or we'll leave you behind~" Kiyoung teases in a loud voice, before quickly running out of the dorm with a dressed Chanji and Asaera behind him. 

 

After several minutes, the rest of the girls come out of the building one by one.

 

Nana walks out of the building, smiling to the camera.

Yeul follows closely behind and bows politely, greeting the crew members.

Haneul then trails behind, giving a small but polite greeting to the camera.

Lastly, Hana skips out and waves happily as she arrives to the cars with the rest of Harmony.

 

The girls then get into the manager cars, setting off to meet their 'husbands'.