Finally...

My True Love

 

Thunder was walking towards his friends house for them to be together going to school as they still wasn’t able to see each other even though he has been in Seoul since yesterday.

 

“Yah!! Why did you leave me yesterday?!” Thunder fired out to Jinwoon who just got out from his house.

“That’s for my revenge.” Jinwoon answered

“Revenge? You’re taking revenge on me? How dare you?!!!!” Thunder said and locked Jinwoon’s head with his shoulder.

“Yah, hyung. Let go of me.” Jinwoon said trying to let go of himself to the hands of his hyung.

“Let go?? Hehe….I won’t” Thunder said in a teasing tone and even ruined the hairstyle of his dongsaeng.

“Yah, Hyung!!! You’re ruining my hair.” Jinwoon said putting more strength to let go of him from Thunder’s hand and he finally did.

“Aish. Okay fine….you know that’s because of my noona, right?” Thunder said to Jinwoon a little annoyed.

“Dara noona?” Jinwoon asked

“Yah!! Who else do you think? She’s the only one can make me not to attend my class for a week.” Thunder fired out.

“Well yeah….I actually think of that already.”

“Yah!!! You already think of that and you still are taking revenge on me for not attending school in a week?” Thunder said in disbelief of his dongsaeng.

“Well, it’s not really like that hyung.” Jinwoon started “ I’ve been chosen to compete in a competition for our school. And it will be held out of the country and so I’m doing some paper works for me to be able to go out of the country.”

“WAHHHHHH!!! So you’ve chosen? What kind of competition?!!” Thunder said amazed to what he just heard.

“Academic thingy.” Jinwoon said reluctantly

“Ohhhh” Thunder just said.

“Yah hyung, what happened to you yesterday anyway? My mother said you are waiting for me but aren’t you supposed to be at school at that time?” Jinwoon suddenly asked.

“Oh that? I don’t know too. My professor said that I need to be punished for attending the class late but she wants me to go home and take a rest so I just go to your house but you’re not there.” Thunder explained.

“OH?!! I see.”

“You see?!!! What do you mean?” Thunder asked not understanding why Jinwoon said that.

“Your homeroom teacher probably is Ms. Lee, right?” Jinwoon said to Thunder smirking.

“Yes” Thunder said still cannot believe how Jinwoon know that.

“Well, that happened to me too before and we’re actually lucky in terms of that because if she hates us then we’re dead.”

“Oh, now I know. Wait, Yah, we’re here already at the school.”

“Ah yes, annyeong hyung.” Jinwoon said

“Where are you going? Aren’t supposed to be this way too?” Thunder asked.

“Well, I am supposed to be at the airport now but I forgot to get something from the dean so….? Jinwoon explained.

“WHAT? You’re already leaving now?” Thunder asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, and I’ll be gone for a week.”

“A week? What king of Academic Competition that last long like that?”

“Yah, hyung. You sound like my mother now.” Jinwoon tried to joke but

“Yah!!!! You’re already leaving and you just told me that. Who wouldn’t be surprised and I’m your hyung even though we’re not blood related, okay?”

“I know that hyung and I’m sorry for telling you just now but I didn’t see you around so…”

“But you could text me or call me”

“Mianhe. I forgot that YOU DON’T HAVE A PHONE”

“OH!!! Yeah I don’t have a phone. Sorry.” Thunder said and both of them just laugh.

“Now, hyung. You really should go now or you’ll be late to your class” Jinwoon said as if shooing Thunder.

“Oh yeah…See you a week later…Bye bye” Thunder said getting his distance away from jinwoon

“Yeah, see you a week later and I’ll definitely buy you a phone if I win the competition” Jinwoon shouted as Thunder get far from him

“You promise that, okay?”

“Yeah….Annyeong” Jinwoon said and turn his back to Thunder and so is Thunder but

“Yah, Jinwoon!!!” Thunder suddenly remember something “I might see my Bestfriend here”

“HOW?” Jinwoon shouted back still the two of them walking backward to their destination.

“I’ll tell a week later, okay? OH and she might be my classmate too. Isn’t it nice?”

“Yeah, it’s nice but you must definitely tell me….I’ll see who’s this girl that I lost to being your bestfriend, okay?”

“Yeah…I’ll even introduce you to her. Annyeong.”

They finally part ways.