Love at first sight????

My True Love

The class has ended and all the students are starting to pack their bags and go on their own way but a group of people were having a serious talk in a room.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!!”

“Mianhe, Hyung. Something important occurred in the house.”

“Chincha?? What is it? Is it something serious??” Thunder asked worried.

“Well…hmmm.. Pretty much??!! You know my mom, hyung. Even if it’s a little bit tiny matter, it can become super very big matter.” Jinwoon explains himself to which Thunder willingly agreed and makes the two of them give a small smile to each other

“Fine, then, just say hi to your mother for me.” Thunder can’t really argue anymore.

 

-on the other side-

“How could you do this to us??! You promised me!!”

“Mianhe, Uee. Something urgent came.” Suzy said apologetic

“but….”

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to ditch you.”

“Is that really urgent??” Uee asked hoping that she can still pursued her friend to come along.

“Yeah, I….. My bestfriend is in Seoul now and he just doesn’t get the map at all and now, he doesn’t know where to go and so I need to come and pick him up from somewhere he could be.” Suzy explains worried and apologetic.

“What??? He doesn’t know how to read maps?? What a fool he is?? And now, he’s causing our get together to be ruined??” Uee whined.

“Mianhe, Uee. I’ll make it up to you next time.”

“Fine. I haven’t even met him and he’s already making my blood boil. Argh…”

“Thanks, my second bestfriend. I’ll definitely introduce you two sometime.” Suzy said happily.

“Yeah, you should so that I could whack his head.” Uee said whacking someone in the air.

“Uee??!!” Suzy said in a pleading tone that she shouldn’t do it.

“Okay. Okay. I won’t but be sure that he was worth it. That you’ll pick him over me.”

“*sigh* Aigoo, my friend.” Suzy said then hug Uee tightly.

“Now, I think you should go? Coz he might be scared to death now alone to wherever he is now.” Uee said shooing Suzy away.

“Thanks, Uee” Suzy said running away the room.                                                                                         

“Hey, so… it’s just the two of us?” Thunder suddenly pop out near Uee.

“Yes? But I really want all of us to have a get together.” Uee whined to Thunder.

“Me too. It’s been a long time for me to go out with many people.” Thunder said in dismay.

“Yeah.” Uee agreed sighing

“Then, should we just go home?” Thunder suggested rather sad.

’NOPE!! Though I want to have an all-together, I’ll be happier with a date with my bestfriend.” Uee said excitedly earning a shocked but smiley face from Thunder.

“Then, Let’s go?!!”

 

 

Nana’s POV

The class has ended and the bell ringed signalling that we can go our ways now.

I was supposed to come with Uee and Suzy to our get-together but some information slips my knowledge.

I saw Jinwoon coming to our room and walk towards Thunder. I didn’t mean to hear what they were talking about but who can avoid hearing it when you are just a seat away from them?!!

“This Suzy…Telling me that only the three of us are going out today, huh?!!”  I thought to myself. “With that dense, innocence or whatever you call that face of hers, I sometimes can’t really tell what she has in mind. Doing things as she likes. Asking why she did that and only get an answer of I JUST FEEL LIKE IT or I DON’T KNOW or might not even get any answer.”

 And before I could be put in a situation I don’t want to, I have already come into an excuse.

“Uee.” I called and walk toward her.

“Yes?” she asked me while packing her things.

“Mian. I can’t come today. Something came up.” I said faking a sad face.

“Really? Well…. If it’s important then.” She didn’t argue as I don’t really break my promises only when it’s really important.

“Really sorry, Uee.” I said again but this time I really am sorry since I just lied to her. Nope, not really, I guess? Something really came up but it’s just that it’s kind of my selfishness?!

Now, I’m already leaving the school alone.

I took the bus I always took. Sit on the place I always sit on.

“Arghhhh… This is driving me crazy. It’s not like something will happen if I join them so why did I even lie to my friend?!!” I said to myself while messing my hair up.

I have arrived in my place. Going straight to my room and dive to bed with heavy feelings.

I let out a heavy sigh and in a blink of an eye…

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Mr. Park, you may enter now." Ms. Lee said looking at the door and someone entered.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Park Sanghyun imnida. But you can call me Thunder, that's how my friends call me.” The guy who entered introduces himself.

“Well, as you can see, I'm a week late for the class so I would like to ask for your help for me to cope up with what I've missed.” He continued.

Help? You didn’t attend school for a week and you’ll be disturbing us once you set foot here? What a joke.

“I hope you guys would help me and, of course, be my friends. Kamsahamnida.”

Help yourself.

“Yah! It’s not like he’s asking for your help you know.” Suzy suddenly said to me in whisper.

Did I say it out loud? How can Suzy hear me.

“Don’t worry. No one hears you. I just guessed that that’s what you’re thinking because of how your face look like.” She explains in whisper. “and FYI, he’s definitely hot, my friend. He’s got the looks and that genuine smile of his that can melt hearts of many women, you know.” Suzy added earning a creepy look on me because of how she could know what a person is thinking.

Did I really agree to be friends with her? I thought lastly before throwing back my attention to the transferee guy that is named “Thunder”.

OH!! What’s with his face now? Looking like a creepy creature or whatever.  I thought seeing how he can smile like that. Then I looked back to where he was starring at.

“HOW DARE HE????!!!” I said to myself clenching my fist to one another. “Starring at my friend, Uee, like that.”

Noticing my knife-like-stare at him, he immediately withdrew like a good kitten and sits to his seat.

BUT WHY THE HELL IS HE SITTING NEARS ME?????

----------

The bell rang already and I and my other two friends are already packing their things to eat at the cafeteria.

We’re about to go out of our room but someone blocked our way and it is no other than that ert, maniac, creepy transferee guy.

What the hell does he wants? Huh???

“Annyeong” He said with a smile.

“Annyeong Thunder shi.” And this Suzy greeted back.

“Get out of the way” I blurted out but he doesn’t even care huh?? Now, you’re dead meat.  I was supposed to whack him but then…

“THUNDER…” I hear Uee says in surprised.

 

"Seems like you haven't change. Still being stocked in your dreamland eh?!!" that Thunder guy says back.

Wait!!! Do they know each other? What’s going on here?

Then in a blink of an eye, they are hugging each other already.

What do this two think of me for? A statue that won’t care to what’s happening in front of my eyes?

And before I could say something. Good thing that that Thunder guy already noticed something. If not, I’ll definitely whack his head really hard for being so touchy with my friend.

What was that? After all that skinship of them without explanation. And now, she’s leaving us behind and walked aside that new guy??

Now, I’m left behind with Suzy that is getting on my nerve because all the words that come out on are Thunder that Thunder this….

"Hey, isn't he handsaome?" Suzy said with giddiness.

"HANDSOME?!!! In your face." I remarked.

"Yah!! Can't you see it?" Suzy asked me in disbelief.

"See it? He's just an annoying brat to me."

"Wahhhh....I really can't believe you sometimes, you know." Suzy said. "And I think Thunder shi's a good person." she added.

"How would you know that he's good when you've just met him today?!!" I asked a matter of fact.

"Of course he is. Just the way how Uee tell us about him." Suzy defended.

Wait??!! JUST THE WAY HOW UEE TELL US??? ABOUT HIM?? What’s she saying? Wait!! Could it be that HE IS CHEONDOONG??? But then, why did Uee call him Thunder instead of Cheond…ARGHHHH… Cheondoong, Thunder, it’s the same!!! How foolish you can really be sometimes, huh, Nana?!!

 "And just as you say, how could you say that he's annoying when you've just met him too and he didn't even do anything to you, right?" Suzy added.

"W...e...l...l..." I stutter realizing things out and the fact that Suzy’s right. I just met him.

"Wait, don't tell m..." Suzy was supposed to say something again but was stopped by Uee.

----------

"YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? ARE YOU TWO CRAZY? YOU'RE USING THOSE APPARATUS HERE AT THE LAB TO COOK SOME NOODLES? AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE NOODLES??!!AND ALSO, DIDN'T WE JUST ATE?!!!" I fired out

"Yah!! Unnie, relax okay?!! It's not like they are doing some crime, okay? And I actually think the food I have are not enough. Hehe. And I think it will be delicious." Suzy said in attempt of calming me..

"Yeah, and it really is ....." Thunder was about to say something but when I look at him, he shut his mouth like a little cat.

"Yah!! Nana, why are you so KJ? Just wait until you taste Thunder's noodle and you won't be able to say anything more." Uee said to me making me feel like a party pooper.

And so I can’t really argue with Uee well sometimes. But I’m still raging in annoyance.

The noodles are done and they started to dig in except me. They pursued me to eat with them but didn’t join them first until, Uee, was able to pursued me as she was really a picky eater in terms of noodles and seeing how she could look happier eating those noodles cooked by Thunder than to the noodles made by my mother which is the only noodles she’s eating since I’ve known her.

I give in. I took a small bite and in that instant, I knew why Uee and Suzy can eat so much of it.

He’s a good cook. Might even be better than my Mom.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

At that time, when I first saw him, he already gave me an impression. With all that cocky face of him and even add that weird creepy look he gave to my friend Uee when he first appeared on my face. I was already raging in anger at that time.

Then, he put that cute face of his in front of my eyes? *sigh* that time when I first thought he was some cocky guy when he entered our room then gives that innocent, sincere, cute, kitten like smile of his?!

I don’t know but it actually made me smile a little at that time.

“Wait?? What am I thinking? I’m becoming weirder and weirder thinking about that. Am I turning into some creepy creature already?” I say to myself as if trying to wake myself up from a nightmare.

“Wait, that??!!” I said in a low volume

“IT’S NOT THAT HE LOOKS CREEPY OR WHAT AT THAT TIME?!! IT IS I, DENYING THINGS OUT. AND MAKE ME PUT ALL THE BLAME TO HIM.” I shouted out standing inside my room but received some shouts from my neighbours.

I sat back bowing my head low as to the embarrassment I just gain because of Thunder. ARGHHHH…if he just didn’t get into my life and continue pestering me, I wouldn’t have this kind of problem.

*SIGH*

 

-FLASHBACK-

-bus station-

“Oh?? Nana-shi?” I heard someone says and when I turn my head.

I didn’t say anything and turned my head back.

Why do I have to meet him first thing in the morning just a day after I met him?

*SIGH*

I then hear a sigh from him and peeked a little seeing his very sad face as if he just lost something important. And that raise guilt inside of me.

“The bus’ here, aren’t you getting in too?” I said to him since he looks like he didn’t notice the bus at all.

“OH!!! Kamsa, Nana-shi.” He said with a smile back on his face.

We didn’t talk to each other again after getting on the bus until we’ve arrived at our destination.

I got out of the bus and Thunder followed. He just walk behind me until we reached our classroom.

-the next day, at the bus station-

“Annyeong Nana-shi” Thunder was already at the bus station when I got there just like yesterday.

“Annyeong” I said back in a cold tone coz I don’t want to be guilty again.

Again, we didn’t talk much until we’ve arrive our destination. He just walked behind me again too.

Does he really just walk slow like that or what? Ahhhh!! Anyways, I can’t care more.

And little did I know that some rock would make me trip.

“AHHHHH!!!!” I shouted in a shocked tone. But even before I hit the ground, a strong pair of hands was already holding me.

“Thank you.” I said coldly and immediately full away the moment I realized that I’ve resting a bit long from Thunder’s hands.

Then we just continue walking going to our class room.

-another day, at the bus station-

“ANNYEONG” a familiar voice greeted me once again.

“Ann…” I was supposed to greet him but stopped midway then there he goes again, putting his sad face on.

“annyeong” I said in a low tone and immediately ride the bus.

Same routine happened and good thing that there’s no more accident happen or so I thought?!!

“WAAAAHHHHHHHH”

Another disaster came just before I enter the classroom.

Someone bump into me and once again Thunder was able to hold my hand and save me from falling.

“Thank you” I said coldly and release my hand from his “Though you didn’t need to do that since I can manage myself.” I added then go straight to my seat.

What’s happening to me? I could have just said thank you to him.

-another day again, at the bus station-

I arrived earlier than I usually do.

“Ahhhh. The air’s so good.” I said to myself inhaling some air without realizing that someone was already behind me.

I look back to see who it is and saw Thunder. Sulking by himself on the side as if afraid by something.

What’s wrong with him? Hmp!! Just don’t mind him.

The bus arrived and I enter it already while Thunder was letting other people ride first before him making it a bit unusual Thunder being far away from me.

The bus started the engine and starts to take the road.

We’re already midway when suddenly…

“MIANHE, NANA-SHI!!!” Thunder suddenly blurted out inside the bus making us have the attention of the people inside bus. “Did I offend you somehow?? I…I… if I did somehow, I really didn’t mean it.” He pleaded.

“What the hell, Thunder?” I say, shocked.

“Nana-shi?”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“But, I thought you’re angry at me.”

“Angry?”

“Yes, yesterday at school. I thought you’re somehow bad mood with me?”

“Oh, that? HAHAHAHHAHA” I burst out into laughter earning a shocked and confused face from Thunder.

“Mianhe Thunder-shi” I say changing my tone suddenly.

“EH??? Why are you apologizing to me” Thunder asked confused

“No, it’s nothing. And Thank you.” I said with a smile

“Thank You??!! What are you saying?” Thunder asked more confused.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry I’m not really angry with you.” I said then Thunder’s face suddenly lift up and began to talk none stop.

What the hell’s really with him, first he doesn’t talk then suddenly he just talk non-stop?!

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

If he just didn’t become close to me then….. If I just didn’t get to know him more then….

I WOULDN’T HAVE FALLEN DEEPER FOR HIM.

"But I'm glad" I hum to myself before finally going to sleep.