Chapter 12

My True Love

“Hyung! Here are the papers you requested.”

“Oh?! Kamsa, Thunder!” G.O thanked Thunder.

“then….” Thunder was about to bid his goodbye but…

“Wait!”

“Neh, hyung??”

“How’s the play???”

“Huh?”

“Haha… you two looked good.”

“WHAT???”

“Neh! Just, you bicker too much. How are you gonna finish it in time?”

“We will!!” Thunder said a bit irritated.

“OHHHH??!! Really?? How??”

Thunder didn’t speak

“Ara!!! But you really better finish it in time or else, you’ll be disappointing many. Since you’ve been granted  to use the theater alone for your class’ play, right? And you’re the class president so you better take responsibility!!”

“Neh, hyung.”

“Good! Then.”

“Neh.”

ARGHHHH!!!!! I just can’t get really close with her. She’s such a weirdo!!!! *sigh* why did I become the president??? Now, I’ll have to go through this!!!!”

“Hey!!!”

“OH??! Seungho hyung??”

“G.O.??”

“There!” Thunder pointed to where G.O. is heading to.

“Kamsa.”

“No problem.”

“G.O.!!!!!!!” Seungho called and run towards G.O.

“Seungho, wae?”

“How was it?”

“No big deal!!! Hehe”

“Good. I really like her. I just really don’t get it why they don’t get along well. I want to be friends with her….Hehe…”

“Yah!!! You’re becoming like Lee Joon and Mir now.”

“Of course not!!! I just want to be FRIENDS with her!!! She looks like a good woman.”

“Yeah, She looks like a good WOMAN!!!!”

“YAH!!!!”

“Ara!!! Hahahahahaha…. Don’t worry, they will, soon enough. They are both a good person anyway.”

“Neh!”

-----------

“Class dismissed! You can now start your rehearsals.”

“YAHOOO!!!!” the class celebrate.

“Ms. Kim and Mr. Park??”

“Yes, Mr. Seo??” both of them chorused together and have a deadly glare match.

“Come to the faculty room with me for a second.”

“Neh.”

----------

“Sorry for disturbing you in your rehearsals even though I know you’re the main characters, but, aren’t you also the one in charge in paper works and all???”

“Neh!”

Hmmp. What a sarcastic person. Thunder thought to himself.

“So, I called you because there’s some problem with the books that we’re going to auction for the main event of our festival.”

“WHAT???” Thunder blurted out which surprised Uee and the other faculty members in the room. “How come???”

“We’ll only get one copy of the latest edition of the book we’re going to auction.”

“But, didn’t we order two copies of it??” Thunder asked.

“Neh, but, the publisher said that there have been many who wants to have a copy of it and can only give one to each costumer.”

“Is that so??”

“Neh.”

“And??”

“I’ll leave it to you two.”

“Arasso!” Thunder said.

“Wait!!! You’ll leave it to us?? Mian, Mr. Seo, but, what will you leave to us??”

“Pabo!!!”

“WHAT???” Uee blurted out.

“Of course, it’s getting another copy of that book.”

“Che…. What was that book anyway?” Uee asked, still annoyed though

“You’ll know later. Let’s go.” Thunder commanded.

“Keh. What a jerk.”

---------

“WOW!!!! Aren’t those…………………????”

“Yes it is. Now, can we move on now?? We might lose the other copy of the book.”

“Oh, matta!! We have to get the latest one!! Hurry!!!” Uee suddenly become eager than Thunder.

“What a weird girl!!!!” Thunder remarked.

“Tuk!!! Why are you always calling me a weird girl, when you are really the weird one?”

“What?? I’m weird, you say??”

“Neh, you are and not me. You called me weird the first time we met. You’re sleeping even though there’s Mr. Seo discussing something in the class. You refused taking the role but then agreed. And you just named me what you want. Don’t you call that kind of person WEIRD????”

“WHAT???!!!! YOU???!!!” Thunder was agitated but calm himself. “Let’s just do what we must, okay??”

“See?? You’re the weird one.”

Uee doesn’t have plan on stopping because this is the first time that she might won over Thunder, seeing how he’s reacting to her tease, but, “Whatever, Yoo!!” how Thunder said and called her name somehow stop her.

----------

“How was it??” Uee asked Thunder the moment he came out of the room of the president of the publishing company they went into.

“Well… “ Thunder started with a poker face “they’ve……AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!! We’ll have two copies now……YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!”

“CHINCHA?????!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!!”

They jump over and over and suddenly…

Little did they now that they are one step closer to each other and BOOM!!!!

They bump into each other and fall on the ground.

Uee on top of Thunder.

“What was that??” Some staff came rushing in.

“Oh? Mian. I’ll go back now.” The staff sees and leave with a dirty smile on its face.

“Wait… that’s not it.” Uee said trying to stop the staff who sees them in that position but failed to do so as the staff was nowhere to be seen now.

“Yoo….”

“WHAT???”

“You’re quite heavy, you know.”

“WHATTTTT?????!!!” Uee was angry with what Thunder just said. But then, realized in what position they are in right now.

Uee stand and so is Thunder.

“Let’s go already. We might still be able to get to the rehearsal.” Thunder said as if nothing happened…… or not?? Well, he’s not a fan of skinship, you know.

They leave the premises with silence enveloping them.

---------

“Hey, you guys made it just in time. It’s time for your blockings.” Mir said to Thunder and Uee.

“Neh!” both of them chorused reluctantly and headed to stage.

“Hey, what’s with them?” Lee Joon asked.

“Don’t know!” Mir answered, confused.

“Well, who cares? Let’s start the blockings.”

“Neh!!! YEOREOBUN!!! WE’LL START THE BLOCKINGS FOR THE MAIN ROLE NOW. GET IN YOUR POSITIONS NOW!!”

“NEH!!!!!!”

---------

“Thunder!” Lee Joon called

“Neh?”

“After your last line, go around the table and stand on it.”

“Okay.”

“And Yoo??”

“Yes?”

“Go near Thunder and say you last line, okay?”

“Neh.”

“Yosh! Let’s start from scene 10!”

“NEH!!”

----------

“Good! And now, the blockings I just gave?”

“Nice! You’re doing good Thunder. And your last line, Yoo?”

“Sorry for all the trouble I caused you. Now, I Understand. You’re just like the heaven that I can never come into. Goodbye now, My Dear Prince.”

“Good, Yoo… now, slowly walk out and Thunder? Get off the table and chase after her.”

Thunder jump off the table but his balance went off a little and caused for him and Uee to slightly bump into each other.

Everyone was shocked and worried.

Worried not because they might be hurt but because they might start bickering again and not finish their rehearsals again on time, because the moment when they accidentally touch even just the tip of each other’s finger or even when it’s on the script, they start to fight again and again.

But to everyone’s surprise, something different have happened.

Uee and Thunder didn’t fight but stay a distance from each other in a flash.

“Can we start again?” Thunder suddenly breaks the silence that everyone was giving.

“Huh?? Neh! Let’s start again from…….”

----------

“Hey, Mir!” Lee Joon called

“Neh??”

“Don’t you think they are a bit weird today?”

“Neh, I think so too.”

“What could have happened?”

“Anyways, isn’t it a good thing? They aren’t fighting anymore.”

“Well, you’re right.”

---------

THE FESTIVAL DAY

“The day we have been waiting for so long has finally come. And I won’t prolong it anymore. All the classes have prepared big for this and are sure to present you something good, may you be a student or a guest of our school. We are now officially opening the celebration of our 50th festival of our precious school. Now, all the details and information on what you are looking for are all in the information bulletin in the front hall. And finally, WELCOME EVERYONE!!! TO OUR SCHOOL FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the principal announced enthusiastically.

“YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

“AZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

People are cheering happily.

“Let’s go there.”

“Here!!”

“Let’s play there.”

“Wow! This is good.”

-----------

“YEOREOBUN!! THIS IS IT…. People are already gathering around the theater entrance. Let’s do our best!” Mir announces excitedly.

“NEHHHH!” Everyone shouted back.

“YOSH!!! Now, let’s go and wear your costumes, okay??”

“NEH!!!!”

“Okay, Let’s move. Move.” Lee Joon was also excited and nervous.

“Thunder!!” Lee Joon called.

“Yoo!!!” Mir also called.

“Neh???”

“You wear this.” Lee Joon hand over Thunder’s costumes.

“And you wear this.” Mir said.

“Neh!!!”

“Now move!” Lee Joon and Mir said and shoo them away to the changing room.

---------

Everyone was frozen. No one dares to move. Not seeing this spectacular moment right now could be a gravely sin they might ever commit in their entire lives.

“WOW! Thunder! You looked like a real prince now.” Lee Joon started.

“Haha.. Really?”

“Neh, Hyung.” Mir also added.

“Well, kamsa.”

“Wait, It’s Yoo!” Lee Joon suddenly said when he saw Uee come out of the changing room.

“WOW!!!!” Mir was dumbstruck.

“Yoo, You’re so beautiful.” Lee Joon suddenly run towards Uee and leave the other two behind.

“Neh, you really are, Yoo.” In a flash, Mir was already behind Lee Joon.

“Well, Thank you.” Uee thanked back humbly.

“Che, she’s really a weird one.” Thunder whispered but not really.

“Why, YOUUUU!!!!” Uee heard him and started to right at him but because of her long dress, she tripped.

It was a slow motion for her. Just when she was about to have the best of her life with a beautiful dress and make up, she’s having the best disaster thing that could happen in her life instead just because of one guy.

“UEE!!!!!”

“YOO!!!!”

Everyone shouted her name in worry when she was about to fall on the floor.

Good thing, GOOD THING, Thunder was able to catch her. Everyone was relief. And somehow, amazed. Amazed by how good and beautiful the thing that they were seeing right now. They feel like they are watching some movies. The prince saved his princess from danger and they are now having their moment together.

But, yeah, it’s just like a movie. It only last for a minute and they are back to bickering with each other.

“Why, you?? Get your hands off of me.”

“What? I just saved you, you know?”

“I don’t care! You’re the reason why I tripped, anyway.”

“What???”

“That’s enough! You two!!! The play will start in ten minutes now.”

“ARA!!!!”

“Break a leg everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Neh, break a leg.”

“Break a leg….”

Everyone wished everyone good luck and finally go to their positions.

The play started. Everyone was so nervous and worried.

“Hey, Thunder.” Lee Joon called Thunder in a low voice.

“Neh” Thunder whispered.

“Break a leg.”

“Kamsa.”

“And don’t go breaking things out of place, okay? Do it properly.”

“Neh.”

“Good. Now, go. It’s your turn already.”

Then, Thunder entered the stage already.

---------

Everything went well, unexpectedly.

Others didn’t know that the cat and dog in their class would be able to pull things out.

“EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!”

“NEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“It was a success!!”

“Now, it’s time to greet and thanked the guests that have watched out show. Everyone, KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“NEH!!!!!!!!”

---------

“Omma, omma!!” A little boy called.

“Neh??”

“Let’s have picture with them, please??” the little boy pointed at someone.

“Should we???”

“YEHEY!!!! MR. PRINCE!!! MS. PRINCESS!!!!” the little boy shouted whoch definitely catches the attention of the two.

“Mian, but my son want to have a picture with you two, would that be okay?”

“Huh?? Neh, of course.” Thunder said gratefully.

“Princess-shi??”

“Neh, it’s fine.”

“Kamsahamnida. Now, son, go with them.”

“Yehey!!!!”

They’ve taken a picture. The kid in the middle of Uee and Thunder. But the boy seems not satisfied and so, he made a move.

“Prince hyung?”

“Neh?” Thunder answered.

“Can you put me on your shoulder?”

“Huh?” Thunder was taken aback.

“SON!! Mianhe, Prince-shi.”

“Huh? Aniyo. It’s fine. Then, should I??” Thunder said and put the boy on his shoulder. “Are you comfortable there?”

“Neh, Prince hyung.”

“Good.”

“Princess noona!!”

“Huh? Yes?”

“Can you come closer to us a bit?”

“Huh, neh.”

“Hehe. Mianhe.” The mother apologizes again but didn’t stop her son anymore this time.

“Then, should we take the picture now?” the mother asked and started to count down to three.

“One”

“Two”

When she was about to take the picture, her son made something big.

He grabbed Thunder’s arm that’s holding him and throw it in Uee’s shoulder and “CLICK”

Their picture was taken.

---------

“WOW!!!! It was such a success.” Mir blurted.

“Neh….. it was tiring but enjoyable.” Lee Joon added.

“But, what’s taking G.O. and Seungho hyung long??” Thunder exclaimed

“Right. I can’t wait anymore. I’m so hungry already.” Lee joon said.

“Can’t we cook it already?” Mir asked.

“We can’t.” Thunder refused

“but….” Mir protested

“Then, just boil the water first.”

“Yahoo… then, I’ll put the water already.”

“Neh.”

“Hey, guys, you’re cooking already?” Seungho make his appearance.

“We’re still boiling the water. Where’s G.O. hyung?” Lee Joon asked.

“He’s on his way already.”

“AH… okay.”

“Oh?? He’s already here too.”

“Oedi?”

 “There!”

“Wait, he’s with…..”

“YOO!!!!” Mir shouted.

“I tag her along.” G.O. said.

“Good one, G.O.” Seungho said.

“Now, sit here!” Mir offered the seat beside him.

“Have some.” Lee Joon offered some noodles.

Uee take it and hove some, though, she was still confused why they were eating in that kind of place they were in right now.

“This is definitely the best!!!”

“Right!!”

“You’re cooking is really good.

“Neh, your recipe was the best among all, Thunder.”

What? This is Thunder’s cooking??? Maltandwe…

“Keh, it’s not the best though. It’s just an ordinary recipe.” Uee blurted out.

“What did you just say?? Then who’s the one who has eaten the most, huh??” Thunder said back.

“What?? Who has eaten the most huh??” Uee asked back as if knowing that she didn’t had the most. “WHO???”

But all the eyes are on her.

“I think it’s you, Yoo!!” Lee Joon said

“Neh. You’ve surpassed Seungho hyung’s record, you know.” Mir added.

“Yeah, they’re right. HAHAHHAHAHAH…”

“WHAT???? I DIDN’T…….”

“Yeah, deny it all you want.” Thunder teased

“WHY, YOU!!!!!!!!!” Uee cannot hold her face anymore and stand up abruptly which caused her to bump the table.

“WATCH OUT, YOO!!!!”

“LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!”

“YOOOOOO…..”

----------