The Long Tour?!!

My True Love

~The next day~ 

 -inside the classroom-

 

"Yah!! Yoo, don't forget what you promised yesterday, okay?" Thunder whispered to Uee before going to his seat.

"Yeah, of course!! When did I ever break my promise to you?" Uee answered, assuring that she'll be able to tour Thunder around the school.

"Oh-kay?!!" Thunder said as if not believing what Uee just say.

"YAH!! WHAT'S WITH THE FACE? WHEN DID I EVER BREAK MY PROMISES, HUH? WHEN? SAY IT! SAY IT!!" Uee blurted out, standing from her seat, getting the attention of their entire classmate in the room.

"Chill.... I was just joking." Thunder explained.

"YOU!!!" Uee pointing a finger to Thunder "Don't ever do that again, okay? Or else I'll definitely whack your head!!" Uee threatened and seat down again to her seat but Thunder just chuckle to his bestfriend's cuteness and went to his seat.

 

----------

 

-RINGGGGGGGG-

The bell rang already, signing that it is already their lunch break.

"Break time!! Yehee!!! Nana, Suzy and MR. PARK!!!" Uee said emphasizing Thunder's name, making Thunder to feel that she still didn't forget what happened earlier and still a little bit annoyed to Thunder though in a good way.

"Let's now eat and have a tour " Uee then announced happily and excited and they got out of their classroom.

"Ahhh....Where should we go first? AH!!! The Science laboratory would be good!! and there's no class using it for now so we should go there." Uee said while they are walking down the hallway of the school.

 

-At the Laboratory-

"YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? ARE YOU TWO CRAZY? YOU'RE USING THOSE APPARATUS HERE AT THE LAB TO COOK SOME NOODLES? AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE NOODLES??!!AND ALSO, DIDN'T WE JUST ATE?!!!" Nana exclaimed at Thunder and Uee not believing what her friend Uee and her friend's bestfriend are thinking.

"Yah!! Unnie, relax okay?!! It's not like they are doing some crime, okay? And I actually think the food I have are not enough. Hehe. And I think it will be delicious." Suzy said her opinion.

"Yeah, and it really is ....." Thunder was about to say something when he met the burning eyes of Nana as if telling him not to speak or else Thunder will be gone on this world.

"Yah!! Nana, why are you so KJ? Just wait until you taste Thunder's noodle and you won't be able to say anything more." Uee said ending all the commotion Nana's making.

Thunder and Uee continue cooking the noodles, Suzy joining them. While Nana was just on the other side watching them with an annoyed face.

The noodles are done and so they started eating except for Nana who's still on the other side.

"Nana unnie, you should really try this. It's really good and It's the first one to beat you're favorite noodles" Suzy said to Nana while and chewing the noodles. (Well, she's still pretty eating the noodles, okay? :D)

"You should really try this one Nana. It's really good. Don't you know that Thunder is the best in cooking noodles? You'll definitely love this." Uee said while also eating her noodles.

Hearing the last sentence of Suzy and hearing Uee complimenting people for cooking noodles as she really is a picky eater when it come to noodles, Nana still are fighting hard to suppress herself from eating Thunder has cooked.

But later on, Nana seems to can’t hold herself more as she just dig in with the three others enjoying the noodles. Though Nana still looks so composed, she is just hiding her expression of liking, "LOVING" rather to the noodle she's eating now. She just feels like she's in heaven eating the noodles that just beat her favorite version of noodles that was cooked by her mother.

After they eat, they realized that they already have run out of time and so, Thunder was only able to see the Laboratory of the school. Thunder was sad and happy at the same time as he wasn't able to tour around the campus again and only to their lab. but happy that he was again able to cook for his bestfriend and also for his new friend, Suzy and Nana.

"It's already time for our next class. We can't tour around anymore." Uee said with disappointment as fulfilling her promise once again has been postponed.

"Then, we can just tour Thunder Oppa tomorrow, isn't it?" Suzy suggested.

"Yeah right!!"Uee said happily now. "Is it okay to continue the tour tomorrow, Thunder?"

"Yeah, of course. And don't be disappointed again, Yoo, just because of this. We still have many days, isn't it?" Thunder replied to Uee knowing that she will be disappointed once she didn't able to fulfil her promise again especially to him. "Then, let's continue this tomorrow?"

"Okay" Uee and Suzy chorused.

They've started to walk to their room for the next class and Nana who's just quiet in the side still cannot forgot the taste of the noodles she just eat until the end of their class. (or maybe something else?!! ^_^)

 

 

-The next day -

 

The four of them started again their tour to the campus. They've come to the Library, Music room, Computer lab. etc. But every place they go, they spend their whole time in one place and that makes them tour the whole campus in almost a week. To the Library, Thunder and Uee have opened some books and they found something interesting or should I say they found a comics with 5 volumes and they read it all so they again have run out of time to tour around on that day. On the Music Library, they started playing the instruments there and again run out of time. In the Computer laboratory, they play some games. 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Hey, guys!!! Sorry for not updating these past few weeks. It's just that I've been busy to my studies and wasn't able to update. But, here's now the chapter 4...Hope you enjoy it...And also, thank you very much for those who waited for this next chapter :D Kamsahamnida

 

Annyeong!! See you next update..hehe ^_^