Chapter 11

My True Love

“Guys, the script’s finished already. And we also have our permission to use the theater for our play.” Thunder announced to the class and everyone was happy about it. “All we have to do now is to start our preparation for the play.”

“Now, should we start assigning the Director, asst. director, stage manager, production manager and also the other staffs??”

“Neh!!!!” everyone answered.

“Okay, then. Who wants to be the director or who wants to nominate someone??” Thunder asked

“ME!!!!” Lee Joon volunteered.

“You??” Thunder said in disbelief if what he’s hearing is true

“Yes, I want to be the director!” Lee Joon confirmed his decision.

“Okay, is there someone else who wants too??” Thunder asked if ever someone else wants to be the director too but no one raises their hands anymore.

“So, it’s decided then. Lee Joon will be the director.”

Lee Joon then stands in the front beside Thunder and the writers.

 “And the next one would be the asst. director.”

“Me!!!!!!!!”

“Mir-shi???” Thunder asked, surprised again by his friend’s action.

“Neh, I want to be the asst. director. And I guess no one will oppose, right??” Mir said.

“NEH!!!!” everyone agreed.

“OH-kay!!! Mir will be the asst. director then.” Thunder said a bit puzzled.

Mir then also stands in front of the class beside Lee Joon.

“For the stage manager then??” Thunder said and the assigning of the staffs continued.

“Now that we already have a person assigned to every position, we should start now the casting of the characters.” Thunder continued. “Well, our two writers please?!”

“Neh!” The two answered in unison and step forward.

“Well, while writing the story, we already have someone in our mind. We’ve decided to have them played the role because we thought that they fit perfectly with the character, right??” one of them said.

“Yes” the other agreed. “And also because we think that they will definitely be able to give justice to story. I mean, they will be able to play the role perfectly. And that chemistry between the two main roles is exceptional. That’s what we thought.”

“WOW!!! Really??? Then we should start the casting now.” Thunder commented.

“Neh!!! Then, we’ll start with the small role first.” One of the writers said.

“We want ------ to play the role of the maid. Will that be okay with you -----???”

“No problem!!” ----- said.

“Kamsa, then the next one would be ----- as the uncle of the heroine.”

“Neh!!!”

And the casting continues until….

“Now, we’re down to the main cast.”

“We have decided to have these two because of the suggestion of our director and the asst. director. But of course, we first think if they’ll fit the role and yes they really do. That’s why we didn’t hesitate anymore and decided to have them as the main.”

“And so, as for the female and male lead, we’ve chosen Uee and Thunder to take the role.”

“WHAT????!!!!” after hearing their name, the two were very surprised.

“Me????” Uee cannot believe what’s happening right now “Why me???”

“Well…” The writers cannot explain but just feel like they will be perfect for the role.

“Yah!!! Yoo, everyone agreed with no hesitation with their given role.” Lee Joon started to make Uee feel a bit you know….

“And also you, hyung!!! Everyone agreed without a second thought and so you should too. You’re the president of the class, you know!” Mir said.

“And so if I’m the president?”

“You should be responsible and accept the role because everyone wants you to be the male lead, right??” Mir started to get the support of the whole class.

“NEH!!!!” everyone said.

“Heol!!! I can’t believe you!!! I already have many things to do and you want me to have the main character??!!!”

“NEH!!!!!” Everyone answered again.

“Fine!!!” Thunder said still annoyed though.

“Then, You’ll accept it too, right Yoo??” Mir asked Uee.

“Ah…Ehh…” Uee still can’t decide though.

“Please!!!!” Everyone pleaded and Uee can’t do anything anymore.

“Okay! Fine!” Uee also agreed.

“YES!!!!” everyone cheered, well except some of the bitter girls at the back who’s been wishing to be the lead with Thunder.

“Well, then, that’s settled. We’ll start the script reading now and block some scenes after.” Lee Joon announced

“Neh!!!!” everyone answered excited except Thunder who’s been forced and also Uee.

-----

UEE’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe this!!!! Why is this happening to me???

“Everyone, let’s go now to the theater.” The stage manager announced.

“Neh…..” I half heartedly answered with everyone.

And so we’ve come to the theater.

“Guys, we’ll start 10 minutes later so please wear your work clothes now and come here at the stage for the warm up.” The stage manager announced.

Ugh….. why do I have to be the lead role?? And be partner with that guy???? Ahhhh…..

And the hell?? He’s not even here yet. When he’s just around before coming here in the theater.

“Hey, Yoo!!!” Someone called my name.

“Looking for Thunder????”

“WHAT??? OF COURSE NOT!!!!”

What the hell is Seungho asking??? I’m not looking for him?? it’s even better that he’s not around. I just really hate him…. ARGHHHHHH..

“And why are you here anyway??”

“HUH??!! Nothing really. I just wanted to be here for some reason.”

Aish… I don’t care anymore.. I’ll just have to bear with it and finished everything. *sigh*

“Uee!!!” one of the writers called me and so, I leave Seungho alone. “Sunbae, I’ll leave first.”

“Neh!” he smiled and just watched alone. I don’t know what’s really going on with him.

“Yoo! Here!” our director, Lee Joon, handed me my script.

“Kamsa!” I said and get my script to look it up.

“WOAH!!! What the hell is this??? YAH!!!! Lee Joon-shi!!!!”

What the hell are they thinking??? I won’t play this role??

“Wae??”

“Wae?? How can you be so calm???”

“Eh??”

“I won’t play it.”

“Huh?? Wae?? It’s a good character.”

“Good?? How can you say it’s a good character when I’m supposed to be all clingy with…. With that jerk??”

“Who’s the jerk??”

Thunder suddenly showed up. I feel like I’m going to die right now. Aish…

“Ah… eh… You???” Lee Joon said.

“WHAT???” Thunder exclaimed.

Oh my God! What am I gonna do now??

Wait?! And so?? Who is he anyway?

“Woah!! Maltandwae. You?? Did you just call me a jerk????”

“Neh! Wae??” I said, but it looks like I was wrong. He looks like he’s going to burst any second. Ottoke??

“YAH!! YOU!!”

“Hey, hyung!!”

Oh my God. Good thing Mir came.

“Here’s your script.”

Thunder grabs it and takes a look, getting his attention away from earlier commotion.

“WHAT’S THIS??? I WON’T PLAY IT!!!!!!” Thunder suddenly burst out.

Good! He doesn’t like it too.

“I don’t like her being all clingy with me. Just the thought of it make me vomit.”

“WHAT?????!!!!! Make you vomit???? The nerve..”

“Neh…. Wae???”

“Yah! You!!” I was about to whack his head when someone came.

“Hey, hey… stop it you two!!” G.O. also showed up in the scene and called “Thunder!”

END OF P.O.V.

---------

NO ONE’S P.O.V.

“Thunder!” G.O. called Thunder.

“Yes?” Thunder answered, getting his attention away from Uee and their fight.

“We need some paper works done by tomorrow morning.” G.O. said

“Ah, neh. And the list?” Thunder asked.

“Here!” G.O. then gives Thunder a piece of paper.

“I’ll give it to you by tomorrow morning.” Thunder then said with certainty.

“Thanks. I’ll be going now.”

“Neh.” Thunder said with a smile.

“SEUNGHO!!!!” G.O. called for his friend who’s also been there and leaves the theater together.

“Back to the point. Lee Joon-shi and Mir-shi???” Thunder called without the honorific to which the other two somehow shivered with Thunder’s tone. “I… Won’t…. Do it!!!”

“But, Hyung…..” Mir was about to protest but gain a deadly glare instead.

“Then, what should I do with this now??” Lee Joon showed a small book to Thunder for some reason and swings it back and forth to Thunder face.

“Hey, where did you get that??? That’s the latest and limited edition of my collection.”

“I know. I was supposed to give this to you but I changed my mind, though.”

“What?? You can’t!!!”

“And why?? It’s supposed to be my thank you gift because you’ll be my first actor, but, don’t you NOT want to play it??”

“Huh? Aniyo! I’ll do it. I’ll play the role.” Thunder finally said and grabs the book form Lee Joon’s hand.

“Good.. Then, Yoo???”

“I still won’t!!”

“Why??”

“Just, don’t feel like it!”

“WAHHH!!! You’re just a newbie here and you already have an attitude??” Mir suddenly changes his attitude towards Uee, which seems like an effective move, as Uee becomes filled with guilt.

“Fine!!!” She said.

“YES!!” Mir suddenly came back to his usual self.

“You!!!!!” Uee was tricked.

“Good, then should we start already?? We’ve run out of time already.” Lee Joon said and called everyone’s attention to start their rehearsal.

----------

-Break time-

“Hey, look!” Someone called.

“Don’t they look good together?”

“Neh!!”

“No, they don’t!!”

“Yes, they are.”

“Ani!! They aren’t. I’m better than that !”

“You’re right!! You’re a better .”

“What??!!! You!!!!”

“Hahahahaha…”

“Wow!! Looks like you guys are having some fun, huh??” Some people suddenly came in.

“Oh!! Seungho sunbae, G.O. sunbae!!”

“Annyeong!” Seungho greeted.

“So, what’s the progress??”

“Progress??? What do you mean??” the others were confused.

“Huh?? Ani!! It’s nothing. But why are Yoo and Thunder still practicing when you’re on a break??” G.O. asked then.

“Huh?? Well, they don’t quite get along with each other so the director have extended their rehearsals time.”

“Chicha?? What a good move of you two.” Seungho blurted.

“Huh??” again, the other’s were confused.

“Huh?? Hehe… just don’t mind it.” Seungho avoided it and said instead “Don’t they look good together???”

“Even you, sunbae??? AHHHHHH!!! I can’t take it anymore. I’m still better for Thunder than that Uee…”

And as if hearing nothing, G.O. said “and even more when they are arguing, they look so good.”

“SUNBAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“What??” G.O. was dumbfounded.

“Hahahahahahhahahhahahah!!!” The others laugh their out.

“EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Suddenly, someone shouted. It was their stage manager. “We’ll start the rehearsals again now.”

---------