He's Back

My True Love

“Yah!! You said you’ll come back yesterday so why didn’t I saw your face yesterday when I came here and at school too?” Thunder said to Jinwoon a little angry.

“Yah, hyung, I didn’t do it on purpose. It’s because my mother dragged me to mall and said she wants me to buy her something because I was not here for a week, though she’s the one who send my application to that competition.” Jinwoon explained.

“Yah!!! Jinwoon!! What did you just say?” Jinwoon mother’s voice suddenly was heard.

“Nothing mother, I didn’t say anything.” Jinwoon lied.

“Then it’s just fine that I already hang out with my bestfriend yesterday, isn’t it?” Thunder said suddenly.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s FINE….Well, I did say that you can already, isn’t? Now, should we go to school now? Or my mother might come here and whack me first because of what I said.”

“Oh! Yeah! HAHAHA…. You should have known already that auntie has a sharp ear especially when she was being mentioned.”

 

-At the hallway of the school-

Uee was walking towards her classroom when someone called her name.

“YOO”

Uee turns her head and when she saw who it was, she immediately throws herself to that person.

“Yah, Yoo, I can’t breathe.” Thunder said choking.

“AH!! I’m sorry.” Uee apologized.

“Oh, I want you to meet my friend.” Thunder then said.

“Who?”

“Him!” Thunder pointed to someone at his back “He is Jinwoon, my friend.”

“Uee is your bestfriend??” Jinwoon who just knew his friend’s bestfriend ask shock.

“You guys know each other?” Thunder asks surprise at the sudden situation.

“Well, he is studying here too and he’s pretty popular with the girls here.” Uee explained shy

“WOAH!!! So you’re actually popular here, huh, Jinwoon?” Thunder said, teasing Jinwoon

“Yah, hyung, stop it, okay? It’s not as if you’re not. Look at them” Jinwoon use his head to point out where he wants Thunder to look “You just came here for a week and you might even be more popular than me now.”

“Yah!!! That’s not true.” Thunder said embarrassed.

“Yeah, right. Anyways, long time no see, Uee!!!” Jinwoon greeted. “So you’re actually Thunder’s bestfriend.” He added

“Ah, yeah, so you guys also know each other, huh?!!” Uee replied.

“Yes, we’ve known each other when I came to Busan to study.”

“You study in Busan?!!” Uee asked

“Well, I was supposed to study there for my college but something happened and so I studied there for only a month and transfer here a month late. But Thunder hyung and his friends are really nice and friendly that’s why we become really close and I even become the second candidate for Thunder hyung bestfriend.”

“Second candidate?” Uee asked confused.

“AH, it’s nothing” Jinwoon said “Someone already won so I’m not a candidate anymore.” He added

“Won?” Uee asked again more confused

“Well, there’s just that thing. By the way, where’s Thunder hyung?!!” Jinwoon said looking to his left and right.

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Yah, Jinwoon, you’ve just been here but you and Thunder here are really already close, isn’t it Thunder?.” Lee Joon said, one of Thunder’s close friends.

“Oh well, that’s right.” Thunder said not looking to his friend as he was copying their teacher’s writing on the board.

“And you could even be his bestfriend than us even though we’ve known each other longer than you.” Mir said to Jinwoon.

“Yeah, that’s right. How come you guys become so close?!!” Seungho added.

“But, don’t you guys forget about Yoo. She and Thunder are like a pair of scissor that cannot be separated from each other because once the other part is gone, you wouldn’t be able to cut anything using this scissor.” G.O. said.

“How come I cannot cut anything if the other scissor is gone?” Mir asked confused.

“Pabo!!! G.O. didn’t say two scissors. He says a pair of scissor!” Seungho said and whacked Mir’s head.

“Yeah, G.O. hyung said a pair of scissor, doesn’t that mean two scissors?” Mir said annoyed because he knows that he’s right and that they should not have whacked him in his head.

“Yah, you really are a pabo. A pair of scissor is just one scissor.” Joon explain.

“How could that be?” Mir asked in disbelief of what his hyung are saying.

“It is a pair of scissor because it is a pair. You cannot cut anything with only one blade of it. Or should I say the half of it?” Seungho tried to explain with serious face but he just cannot get the right word. “Anyways, it is a PAIR of scissor.”

“Just stop about the scissor now, okay?” G.O. said to stop the argument and thought to himself Aish, chincha… Why did I even mention that word? We are now going in a different topic already. “So, Jinwoon, all I could say is that you have a pretty strong competitor for the title.” He added then patted Jinwoon’s shoulder as a sign of good luck.

“Who’s Yoo anyway?” Jinwoon asked curiously.

“She’s Thunder closest friend among us but she went to Seoul for her study just a week before we met you. And we’re actually thankful to you because when you came, he looks much better after Yoo leave.” G.O. explained but in a whisper so that Thunder wouldn’t hear it.

“If that’s the case then, I’ll be Thunder hyung’s bestfriend from now on.” Jinwoon declared.

“Really? But how could you be if Thunder thinks its Yoo though?” Lee Joon asked Jinwoon as if teasing him.

“If that’s the case then, I have to see her first before accepting that she’ll be Thunder hyung’s bestfriend. I have to test her first if she’s worthy of the title. And if not, then I’ll take that title and Thunder hyung cannot say no to it.” Jinwoon said in a matter of fact.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Hyung! Why did you leave us outside?” Jinwoon asked Thunder annoyed but in a cute way.

“Ah, eh, Mianhe. I just wanted to sit for a minute because I feel a little tired.” Thunder explain.

“You really haven’t changed Thunder.” Uee said.

“Is that so?! Hehe” Thunder then faked a laugh.

“OH, wait. Suzy, where’s Nana?” Uee asked when she noticed that nana is not around when she’s always the first one to be in the school.

“Ah. Yeah. About that?!!! Nana said to me that she will not be able to attend school today because she has something to do.” Suzy answered.

“Something to do? Do you know what is it?” Uee asked again.

“That, I don’t know!”

“Is that so?! Hmn… What could that be?” Uee said like a whisper.

“Ah, what am I doing? What’s with me? What’s wrong with me? I…I…do not… I don’t know what to do!!ARGH!!! I…I… do not…..him…I can’t…to him…He is my friend’s best friend. I can’t like him.”

 

A/N:

Annyeong everyone :D

I'm so sorry for not updating these past few weeks but here is the chapter six...Hope you guys will like it ^_^ well then, I'm off now... But before that, I really am thankful that you guys are reading this story of mine. Reallry really thank you guys. now i really am off. ANNYEONG, See you guys on my next update!! ^_^