Group Tasks

My True Love

“Good morning everyone!!” Seungho greeted everyone in the classroom where Thunder is the president.

“Good morning!!” Everyone in the room greeted back with a smile on their faces.

“We’re here to announce your groups and tasks to do for the upcoming festival.” G.O. announced.

“NEH!!!!” everyone replied back.

“Okay, then. We’ll start off with the leaders of each group.” Seungho said. “G.O.?!!”

“Neh! First off, Mir?” G.O. started.

“Neh?!!!”

“You’ll be in-charge of the all the banners we’re going to hang around the school, okay?”

“YES, SIR!!!” Mir answered military way, even saluting to his hyung.

“And you’ll be group with 1-2’s Chaerin, 3-4’s Hyuk and 4-2’s Seungri” G.O. added.

“And here’s the copy of your other group mates.” Thunder handed a piece of paper to Mir.

“Kamsa!”

“Then, Seunghoon-shi?!! You’ll be with 1-2’s Hoon, 3-1’s Seungho, that’s him, of course, and 4-1’s ….. on Security Dep’t!”

“1-3’s ....., 3-2’s ….., and 4-2’s ….. will be with ….. on ….”

“And as for Joon, you’ll be with the other remaining groups and we’ll be in-charge of the first day program, okay?”

*G.O. and other groups in other year and section are assigned with different tasks.

“Now, all leaders?!!! Seungho said.

“Neh??”

“Please call on your group mates listed on the paper you get and group yourself for a bit so that you’ll know who you will be working with!” Seungho continued.

After a few minutes, the groups are already formed.

“Now that you already know your groups in this class, after this, you’ll be given time to meet the others from the other class and discuss things out, okay?” G.O. added.

“NEH!!!!”

“Good, then.” G.O. said, relief that everything’s good.

“Then, any questions??” Seungho asked.

Someone raises a hand.

“Yes, Yoo?!!” Seungho called.

“AH, Eh…. Which group do I belong??” Uee asked, because she was not called by any of the leaders.

“Oh, right!!! Mian, Yoo!” G.O. apologized. “You’ll be working with Thunder.”

“WHAT???” Uee was surprised and glared at Thunder. But Thunder didn’t respond to it.

“What about the others??” Uee asked another question.

“It’s only the two of you.” G.O. answered

“What??” Uee was again surprised. “Why???”

“Mian, Yoo. We weren’t able to put on your name in the lottery we made for the groups since you just transferred. And Thunder needed another person for the tents and all, so, we decided to just assign you with that.” G.O explained and Seungho just nodded with everything G.O.’s saying.

Uee cannot do anything anymore after hearing G.O.’s explanation and just accepted her fate.

“Is there any other questions???” Seungho asked again and this time, no one raises their hands anymore. “Okay, that’s all!! You guys can go now to your respective room to meet the others.”

“Oh, wait!!!!! Before you go, I just wanted to remind you guys that this is not the thing you have to do for the festival, okay?! Your class also need to come up with some gimmick for the festival, like café, horror house or what, okay?”

“Neh!!!!” everyone answers in unison.

“Then, that’s all!”

Everyone has gone to their meetings and Thunder and Uee was left alone in the room.

“So what are we gonna do?” Uee asked Thunder, still sounding a bit annoyed.

“We need to clear things out.” Thunder answered but looks like Uee kind of misinterpret it and become confused.

“We’ll have to check everything’s out so that we won’t have any problem with our sponsors for the festival.” Thunder elaborated his words.

“Ahhh”

“We have to go to the office of the company where we are going to borrow things out like the tents, chairs and tables for the outdoor programs and all. And we’ll have to  confirm everything like how many will they be able to lend us and how many days will we be borrowing it.”

“Wait, then why don’t we just massage them about it???” Uee asked.

“Well, you’re right about that, but, isn’t it a bit rude of us if we just did that? We’re still the one who needed their help so we should at least show some courtesy and sincerity to them. They won’t get anything from us so we should at least give our thanks to them personally, don’t you think??” Thunder explained.

“Yeah!” Uee can’t think of any words to say anymore because she was so absorbed with Thunder’s words. “But what about the other things??”

“We have to make some letters for permissions and all too. Also, we have to make some print outs of every sign and notice of everything. “

“And?”

“That’s about all, I guess.”

“Okay!”

“Do you have something to do today??” Thunder asked.

“Huh?? Why?? Why are you asking???”

“Well, I was just wondering if we could start doing some of our tasks now since we don’t know what might come up and we might be loaded for some work more later.”

“Ahhh.. Okay. What should we start then??”

“Let’s print the signs first. I already have the list of the signs we should do and print but of course, that’s not yet the complete list since there will be some emergency signs that we have to make depending on the needs of the others. And after that, we’ll have to sort it out and put it on the SC room’s cabinet for safety.”

“Okay, then.”

“Let’s go.”

Then, the two of them headed out of their room and bid farewell first to the other MBLAQ members.

“Hyung!! We’ll go first!” Lee Joon was the last one they bid farewell to.

“Okay!! See you tomorrow, then.”

“Neh!”

The two were out of the school now.

“Hey, Joon, have you guys already thought of something to do for your class??” one of Lee Joon’s group mate from other year level asked.

“Not yet. You??”

“We’ll have a café house but with a twist of cosplayer staff.”

“Chincha?? That’s cool.” Lee Joon replied with anticipation.

“AH!! Why don’t you guys do theater plays?? That will be awesome, don’t you think??”

“WOW!! That’s a good idea! We can use the Theater then for that. I’ll have that suggested to them tomorrow. Kamsa. You’re really the best.”

“No problem. You’ve help me many times anyway. This is nothing.”

“Wow. You’re now being humble, huh?”

“Haha, that’s because I’m sick right now, so you should grab this opportunity while you can, you know.”

“Haha, yeah!”

-----------

-THE NEXT DAY-

“Okay, everyone, does any of you have an idea of what our class will do for the festival??” Thunder asked everyone in the class but no one raises their hand except Lee Joon.

“Yes??!” Thunder pointed at Lee Joon.

“What about a Theater play??” Lee Joon suggested.

“What do you guys think about it??” Thunder asked everyone.

“That’s a good idea.”

“Yeah!”

“It’s not bad.”

“We’re okay with it”

The class agreed to Lee Joon’s suggestion without any difficulty.

“Then, it’s decided. We’ll do theater play.” Thunder confirmed.

“Neh!!!” everyone chorused.

“Then first, what kind of play are we gonna do?”  Thunder started their brainstorming.

“A Comedy!!!” Someone suggested.

“And a romance!!!” Another one suggested.

“And it will be better to write our own, don’t you think??”

“Yeah! That will be better. We’ll be able to show them a new story!”

“Then, who’ll write for us?” Thunder asked.

“I will!” Someone volunteered.

“I’ll help too.” Another one volunteered.

“Well, then, that’s settled.”

“Yes!!”

“I guess thirty minutes to one hour play will do!” Thunder stated. “We can’t make a play too long coz we don’t have much time to practice everything and it might be hard for the writers, right?!”

“Okay!” the volunteers said excited. “We’ll give the final script tomorrow.” They added with confidence.

“WOW!! Then, I’ll expect it tomorrow then.” Thunder said.

“NEH!! We have the hands of God when it comes to any literary things, you know, right?!” one of the volunteers said and the other agreed.

“Well, then, that’s good to hear. We’ll start the script reading tomorrow then. And also the casting and assigning the staff.”

“NEH!!” Everyone answered.

“That’s all then.” Thunder dismissed the meeting and everyone started to pack their things up.

“Hyung!! Mir!!! I’ll go first. I have to make some letters for our class presentation for the festival.”

“Okay!!” the two answered.

“Hey!!! You!!!” Thunder called.

“Who?? Me??” Uee asked confused.

“Yes, you, the weird girl.”

“YAH!!! You!!!” Uee was annoyed.

“HAHAHAA!!!!” Lee Joon and Mir can’t avoid but laugh with the two’s bickering.

“Yah! Hyung, you really should stop calling her weird, you know.” Mir said.

“Yeah, it seems like Yoo don’t like to be called “Weird” by you. And there’s nothing really weird about her, you know.” Lee Joon said.

“Really? But I think she’s kind of weird, though.” Thunder said not really knowing what the weird thing about her is but he just thinks that she is. “But, who’s Yoo???”

“YAH!!!! Hyung!!!!”

“AISH!! Chincha!!! She’s Kim Yoo Jin!! Her name is Yoo Jin!!” Lee Joon exclaimed. You’re really hopeless sometimes, you know. He thought.

“Yoo??? That’s a good name.” Thunder said making Uee blush but not visible to others.

“Please just call me Uee!! That’s what others call me!” Uee said to the three.

“But, Yoo’s better.” Thunder commented without any thinking. “Right?”

“Yeah!! I think so too!!” Mir added.

“Yeah!! We want to call you YOO!!” Lee Joon also added.

How can they decide to call me what they want?? These guy really!!!! They just started calling me Yoo even though I said they should call me Uee in the first day and no it’s because of you, Thunder-shi!!! Why insist that Yoo’s better!!! ARGHHHH!! Uee thought.

“Fine!!!” Uee admitted defeat. Well, it is better to be called Yoo anyway than WEIRD. “What do you need from me anyway??”

“We’ll have to go to make some permission letters for our class and also the other classes.” Thunder said.

“Okay!” Uee answered still annoyed but keeping her cool.

“Kaja, Yoo!! We’ll leave now” Thunder said and say goodbye to the other two.

“Hey! Don’t you think they are together??” Lee Joon said to Mir.

“Yeah!!! We should make them our main cast for the play.” Mir added.

“Yeah! Kaja! Let’s follow our writers and make some suggestions.” Lee Joon said with a creepy smile.

“YES!!! This is gonna be exciting than ever.” Mir commented.