Truth be Told!!!

My True Love

Nana’s POV

I am now preparing myself to go to school as I usually do but something was unusual this time.

“What is this thing that I’m feeling now? I am feeling so nervous but I can’t think of a reason for me to be so nervous. What the hell is this?”

I continued combing my hair, the last thing I do before coming to school, and walk out from my house.

I was walking towards the bus station when I saw one of my classmates but he was looking at the other side and so, he didn’t saw me when I reach the station.

“Should I call him and go ride the bus together with him?”

“Yah!!! Nana-yah!!! You said you already have decided? So, what now? You actually can’t keep your words, huh?”

The bus is already here and he already ride it and I was left alone in the station as I decided not to go together with him to school and there’s still time for me to wait for the next bus and I still will not be late with my class.

The bus has arrived to the station near my school and when I was to get off the bus...

“HUH?!!! They are strange?!!! Why are they holding their bag so high? Will they still be able to see where they are walking?” I thought as I was getting out of the bus.

“Good Morning” I announced once I have arrived in my classroom.

“Is something wrong?” Suzy suddenly pop out in my face. “Yeah?” Uee added.

“What are you guys talking about?” I answered them with a question too.

“Are you somewhat like being disturbed by WHATEVER??” Uee asked and Suzy followed it by nod and they seemed really concerned or whatever.

“Are you guys drugged??” I asked.

“YAH!!!!” Uee blurted out and tried to whack my head but she stops herself though.

“We’re asking you a serious question here, you know?!!” Suzy said to me with a serious tone that is very rare for her.

“Are you somehow kind of nervous to something or kind of disturbed? Uee asked me again with a weird question.

“Nervous? Disturb? Me?” I asked them in disbelief of what they are assuming me to be.

“Well, we actually know you for so long already and you are only LOUD when you are nervous or whatever.” Suzy said.

"I AM NOT" I said in their face.

"Then why is she so weird earlier?!" I heard Suzy whisper to Uee.

"Earlier?" I said to them smelling something fishy.

"It's Nothing" Uee denied and so i couldn't care anymore and let it pass but something's really fishy about it though.

-End of POV-                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Uee's POV

"Alright!!! Umma, Appa, I'm going" I said while opening our door.

"Take care sweetie" my parents replied.

I am now walking towards Suzy's house as we are just a few houses away from each other.

"Annyeong, Uee-shi" Suzy greeted once she saw me walking towards their door.

"Annyeong, Suzy-ah, Kaja?!!!" I replied to her with a bright smile.

Me and Suzy are now walking towards the bus station near our neighborhood and when we're about to reach the station.

"Yah, yah!!"Suzy says to me while tapping my shoulder.

"Huh?!" I say with a confused face.

"Isn't that THunder?"

"Thunder?"

"Yeah, he's in the bus. We should have come earlier. What a shame." Suzy said with a sad expression.

"Yeah, it's a shame. Let's just ride the next bus like we usually do."

"Wait!!! Isn't that Nana? Why didn't she ride the bus? She's supposed to ride that bus, isn't it?" I stopped myself and Suzy from walking.

"Why?" Suzy asked confused.

"Nana." I said.

"Nana?"

"Look" I said pointing at Nana.

"Shouldn't she suppose to ride the bus earlier?"

"Yeah" I replied with an emotionless tone.

"Then, let's all go together to the school." Suzy suggested but...

"Aniyo." I said

"Why?" Suzy asked again in confusion but I didn't answer and Suzy just get along with me.

"Why didn't she ride it? She's not really like the one who would wait for the next bus and the one who definitely would ride the last minute bus or else she would be late to school. Could it be she's avoi..............??? But why???"

-End of POV-

                                                                                                                                                                 

No one's POV

"Yah, Uee, why are we hiding from Nana?" Suzy asked while hiding her face with her bag.

"Something’s weird with Nana today." Uee said replied also hiding herself with a bag.

"Oh, you noticed too?" Suzy said making Uee shocked a little bit since Suzy's not the type of a person that observes others. "She's sleeping in the bus without her earphone." Suzy added making Uee almost whacking Suzy's head with her bag but stopped as she realized that Nana might see her.

"Just hurry up or Nana might see us, okay?!"

----------

 

A/N's

Hey guys, it's been a long time since i last updated this story. I'm really sorry 'bout that.

Hope you guys will like this chapter and also the upcoming chapters too...hehe ^_^

See you guys next time with the next chapter. ^_^ Annyeong!!!