There She Is!!

My True Love

Thunder and Jinwoon has seperated their ways. Jinwoon is going to the office of the Director to get some documents and Thunder is heading to his class.

"Finally, I will be able to see my Bestfriend again. hehe. it's been a long time already but is that really her? I didn't saw her face but Ms. Lee mention her name, isn't it? or could it be that she just have the same name as her? Please God let it be HER!!" Thunder thought to himself while walking towards his room but before he could enter, he saw his homeroom teacher.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Ms. Lee." Thunder greeted 

"Annyeonghasseyo, Mr. Park. Please wait here a litlle while. I'll call you if you can enter already, okay?" Ms. Lee says.

"Yeh" Thunder obeyed.

"Good then" Ms. Lee said and went inside the room

- Inside the room -

"Good moring class. Before we start the class, I would like you first to meet your new classmate." Ms. Lee announced and the other students started whispering to each other.

"Mr. Park, you may enter now." Ms. Lee called for Thunder and he makes his first appearance with his new classmates.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Park Sanghyun imnida. But you can call me Thunder, that's how my friends call me. Well, as you can see, I'm a week late for the class so I would like to ask for your help for me to cope up with what I've missed. I hope you guys would help me and, of course, be my friends. Kamsahamnida." Thunder introduced himself and, of course, to have a good impression of himself, he let out a smile but not just an ordinary smile. It's a smile that would make every girl in the world melt in giddiness.

But there are two people who didn't seem to have been affected by his killer smile.

After Thunder was finished with his introduction, he started looking for her BESTFRIEND. He looks left and right and fnally see her.

"THERE SHE IS!!" Thunder thought to himself and cannot hide the happiness in his face. And seeing the happiness in Thunder's face, Nana has assumed of something bad with it because that expression of his is directed to her friend Uee, who's in her own dreamland again. And she knows nothing about Uee and Thunder's relation of being BESTFRIEND. And so, she gave cold stare at Thunder thinking that he's some kind of a player or whatever you call that.

And that cold stare didn't pass Thunder, as he was like being slash by knife.

Noticing Nana's stare at him as if he was being warned or whatever, he just decided to seat already to the only empty seat in the room which is at back and just one seat apart from Nana's.

The class started but the only students listening to the tacher's lesson are Thunder, Uee, Nana and suzy. Though Uee is alternating between the class and her dreamland and Suzy is joining to the other girls fangirling to their new classmate, Thunder.

The class just go on and on until

*RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

The bell rang already for the signal of their breaak time.

All of the students are now gathering to the cafeteria, but Nana and Suzy are still waiting for their freind Uee, who was caught being in her dreamland again.

"Yah!! Uee, can you be a litlee bit more faster?!!" Suzy said.

"Yeah, we're starving already, okay?" Nana added.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm finished already. Let's go." Uee said and started walking, holding her friends arms as she was actually the most excited to eat her favorite food in the cafeteria but always being stucked in her dreamland.

But even before they could get out of the room. Someone blocked their way.

"Annyeong." Thunder greeted them but focusing only on someone

"Annyeong Thunder shi." Suzy greeted back giving her best to show Thunder her charms and Thunder just smile  to her.

"Get out of the way." Nana said to Thunder coldly and Thunder looks like he didn't mind it at all.

"THUNDER......... " the only word that Uee can say.

"Seems like you haven't change. Still being stucked in your dreamland eh?!!" Thunder said to Uee with his sweet and longing smile for Uee and was suddenly HUGGED by Uee.

"Yah!! So you just see me now even though I've been here even before the class started?!!" Thunder whisper to Uee's ear. "I even introduced myself you know." he added.

Thunder has been the one talking and he notice that he wasn't replied even once.

"Yah!! So you can't even talk now?!!" Thunder said sarcastically.

"Ah...mian...I...I...I just missed you so much" Uee explained still hugging Thunder tight.

"Me too" Thunder said "But I think we should seperate now."

"Eh??"

"Well, everybody is looking at us already and I could sense someone's staring at me to death." Thunder explain.

"Sense? To death?" Uee said shocked and she then let of Thunder.

"It's nothing really." Thunder said with a smirk. "I just thaught someone's staring at me strangely. As if he/she wants to eat me."

"Is that so?!! Then Let's go to the cafetria." Uee said

They've started walikng. Uee dragging Thunder and telling him that there are foods that Thunder will like and etc. While Suzy and Nana started a little converstion.

"Hey, isn't he handsaome?" Suzy started with her giddiness.

"HANDSOME?!!! In your face." Nana remarked

"Yah!! Can't you see it?" Suzy asked in disbelief.

"See it? He's just an annoying brat to me."

"Wahhhh....I really can't believe you sometimes, you know." Suzy said. "And I think Thunder shi's a good person." she added.

"How would you know that he's good when you've just met him today?!!" Nana asked.

"Of course he is. Just the way how Uee tell us about him." Suzy defednded. "And just as you say, how could you say that he's annoying when you've just met him too and he even didn't do anything to you, right?"

"W...e...l...l..." Nana can't seem to find her words as Suzy is right about that one. Thunder didn't do anything to her.

"Wait, don't tell m..." Suzy started with her suspicious eyes but was stopped by someone.

"We're here." Uee shouted excitedly.

"WAHHH..You have a BIG cafteria here." Thunder said in amazement once he saw the cafeteria.

"Yeah, and you have now too. Let's go and get some food now." Uee said.

They've finished ordering their food and about to look for seats but Thunder and Uee just realize that Suzy and Nana have been leave them.

"Yah!! Why didn't you wait for us?" Uee asked her friends once they got from the table where Nana and Suzy are waiting for them.

"Yah, how could we wait for you two? We're hungry already and it took you years before finishing ordering." Nana said and eat a spoon of her food.

"Yeah, and I think you guys should sit now and eat your food or else we'll be late to our next class waiting for you to finish all that food you've ordered." Suzy said to them having a HOW-THE-HELL-WILL-YOU-FINISH-THOSE-FOOD face.

Thunder and Uee started eating and luckily they've finished their food on time and weren't late at their class but the bad thing is they weren't able to tour Thunder around the campus that Uee has promised to Thunder when they are ordering their food earlier.

---------

A/N

Annyeong...hehe 

They finally met at last..Uee and Thunder met already...yehey :D

Hope you guys will like my story and I'm sorry if I have some mistakes..

Please stay tuned for the next chapter :D annyeong...kamsahamnida