Weird - First Meeting

My True Love

“Wow…Look…look…” Uee said amazed and excited while pointing her finger in every store they passed through, walking in the midst of the crowd in one of the most popular street night shopping center in Seoul, and dragging Thunder all over the place.

“Let’s go inside that store.” A very colorful store caught Uee’s attention and pull Thunder together with her.

“Um.. Miss, can you give me one of that…..that….and that.” Uee ordered with a smile.

“Is it for takeout or for dine in, ma’am?” the lady in-charge asked Uee.

“Please wrap the cakes but…” Pointing to something “those, you don’t need to.” Uee answered.

“Just a moment, Ma’am.”

After a few minutes

“Here it is ma’am” the lady in-charge said

“How much is it?” Uee asked after getting all the things she ordered.

“10,000 won”

………………………… Silence filled the air

“EHHHHH??” thunder said having an I’M – THE – ONE – PAYING – FOR – IT – WHEN - I’M – NOT – EVEN – THE – ONE – WHO – ORDERED – IT - FACE.

“10,000 won.” Uee repeats the amount to Thunder.

“Yeah, yeah…” Thunder cannot do anything and just surrender. “Here’s the pay.” Thunder added with a smile and makes the lady in charge melt but then, he pout after.

But that wasn’t left unnoticed to Uee.

“Here” Uee hand over Thunder’s share of the ice cream.

And having his share of ice cream brings a smile to his face. As if a gift was jujst given to him.

They’ve continue their strolling in the midst of the crowd. Chatting, joking, and teasing each other until they reached a small park near the shopping center where there only a few people to it.

"Yah!!! Stop it." Thunder exclaimed when Uee suddenly tickled him but instead of stopping, Uee just continued what she was doing.

But when Thunder cannot take it anymore, he decided to take revenge on Uee.

*BUMP – but suddenly someone bumped into Thunder.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to, Mr." Thunder apologized to the guy he bumped into. But the guy doesn't really look like he cares and just leaves them alone without any fuss.

"What was that?!" Uee asked confused. "He just suddenly popped out from nowhere."

"Yeah, that surprised me too. But good thing, he didn't make a big deal out of it" Thunder said to which Uee agreed. “I thought he’s someone who makes things bigger. But it seems like you really cannot judge the book by its cover” Uee added and sigh out of relief.

“Woah…Look...Thunder. That looks cool, let’s go inside...” Uee just forgets everything the moment she saw something near them.

“Again?!” *sigh

“Yah!! Let’s go inside. It’s seems cool.” Uee pleaded and uses her aegyo but it doesn’t seem to have an effect on Thunder.

“Yah!!! Stop it okay?!! You look weird, you know that.”

“Yah..You!!” Uee somehow seems to not like being called weird by Thunder when doing aegyo or what.

 

-FLASHBACK-

Some girl was walking in the hallway of a school in Busan. While walking with her notebooks and all, something unexpected happened.

*BUMP

“Mianhe.” Someone said while helping her with her things and also taking his own.

“AH!! I should be the one saying sorry.” She said apologetic and get her own things from the floor but something caught her eyes.

“that…those are all….” She said amazed by what she saw.

“You’re weird.” The boy remarked when he saw the girls face looking all smiley.

“Weird?” The girl asked, confused and a bit irritated as to why the boy would say that to her.

“Yeah! You look really weird.” The boy said, making the girl frustrated, and leave the girl behind.

“Wahhh! What the hell is wrong with that guy??” The girl exclaimed in annoyance. And the word WEIRD just can’t get out of her mind.

……….

“Good Morning, Mr. Seo!!” the class greeted their teacher.

“Good Morning!” Mr. Seo replied back. “Please come in and introduce yourself.”

“Ah Neh!! Annyeonghasseyo, Yoo Jin imnida. You can call me Uee. Please take good care of me!”

“WOOHH!!”

“Yeah!!”

“Where did you come from?”

“Why did you transfer here?”

A group of students flood Uee questions at once.

“What a beauty she is?” some guys at the back says.

“Beauty??! A , you say!” and some jealous girls say.

“You’re just jealous!” a guy depended Uee.

“What??!”

“J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!! Jealous!!! Because she’s much more beautiful than any of you.”

“WHAT???!”

“Can you please be quiet?!” someone said with a sleepy voice

“Ah! Neh!” the guys obeyed as if they just received an order from their boss.

And the girls get all smiley “NEH OPPA!!”

“Yah! Hyung, you awake??” Mir, the youngest in the 5-member group named MBLAQ, asked his Thunder hyung- the second youngest, also the president of the class.

“Yah!! Thunder!! Ireona!! We have a transfer student and she’s one hell of a beauty.” Lee Joon said, the 3rd youngest/oldest among them.

“She’s a Goddess who came down from heaven” Mir said with a creepy smile on his face.

“Chincha??!” Thunder get his head up amused to his friends' reaction as they  rarely praises a girl’s beauty, even the girls they are flirting with.

“OH! THE WEIRD GIRL!!” Thunder exclaimed in front of the class.

“WHAT??! TUK?!! YOU!! CHINCHA!!” Uee was about to go to Thunder but…

“Mr. Park! You’re awake now. Then, I’ll leave her to your care. I have to go now.” Mr. Seo said.

“Goodbye, Mr. Seo!!”

“That gizibe!!!!!!!!!” some girls cursed Uee.

“We don’t stand a chance now!” some guys are sulking.

“Wahhh!! MBLAQ and that new student are like from another planet.” Some is just amazed.

“They're totally on a different level. And just thinking about them being together is heaven!!”

“YAH!! Stop it!! We’re the only one who can be together with MBLAQ!”

“Dream on, ladies!”

“WAH!! YOU!!!”

“HAHAHAHA!!! Look at them..” the boys started running for their lives.

“Hey! Yoo, right?” Lee Joon approach Uee. “I’m Lee Joon.”

“I’m Mir and…………” Mir was about to introduce Thunder as well but he’s not with them.

“Yah! Hyung!! Come here!! Didn’t Mr. Seo said to take care of her?!”

But Thunder didn’t move from his chair.

"You guys take care of her. I still have something to do." Thunder said while fixing his things and leave, not even glancing back at them.

"Okay, we'll take care of her then." Lee Joon shouted.

Keh! I don't need any help from you! Uee whispers to herself.

"Did you say something?" Mir asked.

"Ah! Ani."

"Then, should we tour you around now?" Mir motions his hands.

Uee, Lee Joon and Mir started their trip around the school.

"The first floor in this building is where the offices of the faculties are. In the 2nd floor are the rooms of the first year students, 3rd floor is for the 2nd year, 4th is for the 3rd year, which where we are, and the fifth is for the fourth year students." Lee Joon explained to Uee.

"Now should we go to the next building?" Mir asked, inviting Uee.

"Should we?! But you don't really need to come with me to get familiar with the school, you know!"

"EH?! You don't want us to come with you?" Mir started to cry like a baby, misinterpreting Uee's words.

"Ani. It's not that." Uee tried to clear things out. "I just don't want to disturb and burden you."

"What are you talking about? You're not at all a disturbance or a burden to us. We're kind of enjoying it."

"Sorry?!"

"Huh? Aniyo. What I'm saying is.... Mr. Seo leave you to us and so is our class president. “ Lee Joon explained.

“Changkam?? President? You mean, the class president?”

“Yeah! Why??” Mir asked confused.

“Who is????” Uee was about to ask but Lee Joon already grasp what she was about to ask.

“It’s Thunder. And if you’re curious as to why he was sleeping in the class and even front of our teacher when he was the class president, I can’t really give you an exact reason or explanation.”

“Me too!” Mir added. “We don’t know how he does it but he just can.”

“He is Thunder, after all. Uri Chingu!!!” Lee Joon stated proudly. “Right?”

“Yeah!!” then Mir and Lee Joon hi-fived.

“Oh-kay?!! Hehe..”

………..

“We’ve been to the canteen, the faculty, the computer lab....” Lee Joon’s counting the places they have been.

“We’ve also showed you where the office of the director is. Now, what else could we have been missing?” Mir started to count also. “AH!!!!!”

The other two looked at Mir with anticipation.

“The Library!!!” he said.

“Yeah… Then, CHUL BAL!!!! To the library.” Lee Joon announces with his body.

The three then headed to the library.

They were about to open the door of the library when Lee Joon and Mir saw their hyung Seungho and G.O.

 “Hyung!!!” the two said.

“Joon! Mir!” Seungho greeted.

“Who is she???” G.O. asked

“Oh! She’s Yoo Jin! A transferee.” Lee joon said.

“Annyeonhasseyo! Yoo Jin imnida!” Uee introduces herself.

“Annyeong! I’m Seungho! and this is….” Seungho looked at G.O.

“G.O.” G.O says “But, what are you doing here???”

“We’re touring her around!” Mir answered

“Is that so?? Then we should go inside now!” Seungho said.

And all of them entered the library.

“WOAH!!! This is beautiful!!” Uee commented.

“Right?” Seungho said.

“You know what? Sometimes I wonder if we’re really studying in province coz this school has one of the best facilities I can ever imagine.” G.O. added.

“Yeah!!” Mir added too. “And the music room is probably my favorite place among here, right, Lee Joon hyung??”

“That’s right!” Lee Joon answered and the two of them hi-five!

“And you guys are doing just crazy things in there, right, G.O??” Seungho teases the younger guys.

“Yeah!” G.O. answered “Hey, Yoo!! Do you want to see their crazy music??”

“HYUNG!!!!!” the two chorused.

“What???” G.O.said innocently.

“WAH!! I can’t believe you, hyung!!” Joon said.

“Hey!” Someone suddenly popped out of the scene.

“THUNDER!!” the four guys chorused.

“What are you doing here?” Thunder asked.

“Seungho and I are looking for you!” G.O. said

“And we’re touring her around!” Mir said and pointed to Uee.

“Oh!!! The weird girl?!” Thunder stated and change the topic “Why are you looking for me, Hyung?”

“It’s about the festival!!” Seungho said.

“Oh?! Then, let’s go to the SC room!” Thunder said and started walking with G.O and Seungho, leaving the other three at the library.

*SC room = Student Council room

“See you later!!” G.O. says to the other three before following the two.

“Neh!!” The two guys answered and Uee smiled.

“Then, should we show you something amazing?!!” Mir suggested with excitement.

“Yah!! We can’t!!” Lee Joon disagreed with Mir. “Should we??!” but agreed second after.

“Let’s go!!” Mir said and pull Uee with him.

“Yah!! Where are we going??” Uee asked while being dragged but no one answers her.

“We’re here!!!” Lee Joon and Mir announced together .

“This is??!!!” Uee look fascinated and amazed with what she’s seeing now.

 

Uee’s P.O.V.

WOW!!! This is daebak!!!

There are all the volumes and not only that….

There’s also all the special edition of -----

*----- is just a made up thing on my part. It is supposed to be a very popular book in Korea and everyone of them wants to get a copy of it but the special editions are  kind of hard to get since there are only five copies of each special editions. And you are already considered lucky to even get a copy of two different editions. Most of the collectors haven’t got more than two different editions since all the people are doing their best to get one.

“Isn’t it amazing???” Lee joon suddenly asked me.

“Yeah!” I answered and still amazed with everything. “How come?? This is a complete collection of ----- and not to say the special editions.... ”

“Well, we also don’t know how!” Mir answered “But we know that it’s a fruit of hardwork and effort, right, hyung??”

“Yeah!! He’s really amazing when he set his mind onto something.”

“HE??!!” I was confused when Lee Joon suddenly mentioned someone. He must be the one who collects them.

“Thunder-shi!! It’s Thunder who collects them and put them here in the library.” Lee Joon said.

WOAH!! How can that be?????

“Maltandwae!!!” I exclaimed in disbelief. That is just impossible!!! How could he?? Some big as in BIG people in Korea can’t even grab a copy of it but then, he has everything??

“But it’s right infront of your eyes now!! And if you want, you can even ask the principal who is the owner of all that!!” Mir said.

“But still….” I still cannot believe what’s happening.

“Hyung even have one of the latest special edition of it now, you know!” Mir added.

After hearing that, a scene popped out on my mind.

Right!!

I saw it!!

When I bumped into him earlier, his copy fall on the floor.

But how can that be??!  ARGHHHHH!!!!!

“Looks like you believe us now, right!!!” Lee Joon said as if he knew what I just remembered.

“He’s really amazing, right?? Thunder hyung is!” Mir said proudly.

“He even let everyone here borrow and use it.” Lee Joon said “Normally, others who have exclusive copies of anything don’t let others touch it but he’s not.”

“Yeah!” Mir agreed to Lee Joon’s words.

Woah! They are really all smiley while talking about their friend, huh?!! Their friendship is really deep. I wish I had one friend that’s just like them.

But wait????

That guy???

WOW!!!

How could he have a friends like them????

That rude bastard calling me weird all the time!!!! And even pass his responsibility to others!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!