PROMISE

My True Love

“Thunder, we’re going to the mall later, can you come with us?” Uee asked Thunder.

“Ah, eh…..I’m sorry I can’t” Thunder replied with an apologetic expression.

“Eh?!!!! Why?” Uee whined.

“That’s bec..”

“Ah!! Then just send me home after class today, I have something to get first before going to the mall with Nana and Suzy” Uee said interrupting Thunder’s word.

“Yoo, I ca…”Thunder was about to say something again but was interrupted the second time, but this time it is Ms. Lee, their homeroom teacher.

“Okay, class, We’ll now start the lesson.” Ms. Lee announced once she enter the classroom.

The class started but Thunder still cannot talk to Uee until the class finishes.

Once the class is over

“Let’s go”Uee said once she tapped Thunder’s shoulder.

“Mianhe Yoo, I also can’t send you home today.” Thunder said more apologetic to Uee.

“Yah, Thunder, you can’t come with us to the mall and now, you can’t also take me home?!You didn’t even take me home once ever since you came here, Huh?!” Uee blurted out to Thunder’s face and then turn her back to Thunder signaling that she’s upset with her bestfriend.

“Yoo, I’m really sorry but I’ve already made a promise to someone.” Thunder explained

“PROMISED?! Who?! ” Uee asked, giving Thunder a “WHO-IS-THAT-PERSON-I’M-GONNA-KILL-HIM/HER” look.

“It’s a friend.” Thunder replied shortly.

“It’s just a friend and I’m you’re BESTFRIEND!” Uee said emphasizing the word BESTFRIEND.

“I’m really sorry Yoo” Thunder once again apologized but Uee is still upset with him.

“Let’s go girls” Uee called leaving Thunder in their classroom alone.

Once Uee, Nana and Suzy left, Thunder can’t do anything but heaved a BIG sigh.

-On the phone-

“Yah, when the hell are you coming back?!” Thunder shouted to the phone.

“Easy, easy….why are you so worked up, huh, hyung?” The one on the other line said.

“My Bestfriend got angry because of you.” Thunder explained still has an annoyed tone

“Because of me?? And why is that?”

“It’s because you say that I cannot hang out with her until you met her and check if she really is nice.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” The other line just laugh out loud because of what Thunder said.

“YAH!! Are you laughing at me now?!!!”

“Mianhe, Hyung. I just can’t take it. How come you really did what I say to you? I was just joking not to hang out with your friend until I met her, though I’ll definitely test her if she’s nice and she’s more worthy of being you’re BESTFRIEND than me.” Jinwoon who’s on the other line said.

“But I promised that I’ll do it.” Thunder said firmly.

Hearing it from Thunder, Jinwoon felt something in his heart and make him smile to himself and said “Then, you can already hang out with her tomorrow.”

“What do you mean?” Thunder asked.

“Did you forget? I’m only here for a week so I’ll be back tomorrow and I’ll also be able to meet your BESTFRIEND tomorrow.” Jinwoon explained.

“OH, right. Then, see you tomorrow. And don’t forget my gift, okay? You promised me!!” Thunder said excitedly

“But, I didn’t win.” Jinwoon fake a sad tone

“Yah, Don’t even try lying you to me. I know you won the competition. It’s impossible that you’ll lose this one especially when you promised to buy me gift. Hehe” Thunder said in a matter of fact.

“Yeah, yeah, I won so when I get back, you definitely cannot use again your landlord’s phone, okay?”

“Wait, how do you know that I’m using my landlord’s phone?” Thunder asked.

“Of course, you’re not leaving with your mother and sisters now. And who else is there? Of course your landlord, since you don’t have any roommate for now.” Jinwoon explaied in a matter of fact.

“Hehe, you’re right. But I gotta go now or else my landlord will charge me with the phone bill.”

“Yah, it's not as if you cannot pay it though. And I don't know why you don't even buy a phone for yourself when you have the money."

"Ah, hehe...." Thunder just fake a laugh and didn't say anything else.

"Aish, Goodbye hyung.” Jinwoon just bid farewell to his hyung because he knows that he will not get any answer.

“Bye, Dongsaeng”

 

- The Next Day –

“Yoo, I’m really sorry, but I already promise someone else” Thunder again apologize to Uee once he set put in their classroom first thing in the morning.

“HEH!! I still cannot forgive for ignoring you’re BESTFRIEND’s request.”

“Yoo, please?!! Look, here’s a chocolate ice cream for you.” Thunder then took out a chocolate Ice Cream from his bag and show it to Uee.

“Heh!! I can’t be sway by that, you know!” Uee said with confidence but deep inside her heart, she really wants to have it.

“Is that so, then, I’m just gonna eat this” Thunder said sadly but smirk to himself as he know that Uee will definitely get the chocolate he brought. Well, he’s after all the bestfriend, isn’t it?!

“Andwae, That’s mine. It’s my Ice Cream so you can’t eat it” Uee said then grab the Ice cream that Thunder brought for her.

“Then, does that mean that….”

“Nope, there’s still half left. You still need to make up for the half.” Uee stated.

“Thank you.” Thunder said in sweet voice and also smile sweetly to Uee. “Then, I promise that I will make it up you.”

Hearing the word PROMISE coming from Thunder makes Uee to forget the hurt feeling she has when Thunder declined her request to him. And she knows that once Thunder has promised something, he’ll definitely fulfill it.

“Mianhe, Thunder.” Uee suddenly said.

“What for?” Thunder asked.

“For being so childish. I know that you can’t break your promise but I still act so childish and get you worried.” Uee explained.

“No, don’t say that. “ Thunder console Uee.

“But you need to send me home today and you cannot refuse anymore :P” Uee suddenly declared and Thunder was shocked but smile to himself that they already make up.

 

 

A/N:

Annyeong everyone!!! Here’s the fifth chapter..Yeehee…..it’s just some Thunder and Uee moment.  Though there is some Jinwoon and Thunder moment too…LOL…but it’s definitely not something like, you know. Just take it as Thunder and Jinwoon are close brothers, okay?!!! Anyways, thank you for all the support you’re giving to the story and I just wanted to tell you that I’m making a new story about, of course, Thunder but  his partner is like something new? Well, it’s because people are pairing this girl more to Thunder’s co-member than him but I just want to try this couple. Give it a look and if you like it, please support it too…Kamsahamnida :D 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/342588/new-one-4minute-cheondung-hyuna-iusinger-jieun-mblaq-thunder

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU :D

MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON SA INYONG LAHAT :D

Annyeong!! See you guys next update ^_^