Bestfriend Reunited?!!!

My True Love

A third year college student named Park Sang Hyun also known as Thunder has transferred to Seoul University, one of the prestigous universities in South, Korea. Once he set put on the entrance gate of the university, many eyes has set on him which makes him a little uncomfrtable.

"Why are they starring at me? Do I look weird? I think my clothes are nice and I look decent with it so what could be wrong? and I'm not the only one wearing it here. Well, there's still a little bit of difference but still it's the same style and blah blah blah." Thunder thought while walking going to the hallway of the university.

He kept on thinking what could be the reason until he finally think of something that is, FOR HIM, a reasonable reason as to why other students are starring at him. "Oh yeah, I'm new here and I attended the school a week late. That's probably why *sigh* I just let myself be stressed. Why didn't I think of that at first?!!"

After the long thinking of Thunder...

"Alright now, All I need to do is find my room. By the way, what time is it already?" he ask himself then peek at his watch.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm late, where the hell is Class 3-2?" he shouted then started to "WALK" but his speed is HELL FAST.....  Well, he cannot be guidanced in his first day of attending the school, right? and so he doesn't want to break the "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY" Policy.

He walks and walks until he finally saw his class room. "Finally, my room" he said panting

And when he's about to enter the room....

*BUMP*

"I'm sorry, I..." Thunder's word was cut off.

"No, no, I should be the one saying sorry. I'm so clumsy" the girl who  bump into Thunder said while bowing.

"Well, if that's how you put it then let's just say that it's nobody's fault." Thunder said and try to lift the gils head but before he could see the face of the girl

*cough* someone fake a cough.

"Ms. Lee?!!" the girl exclaimed.

"Ms. Kim go to your seat now." the homeroom teacher of Class 3-2 fired out.

"Ne" the girl said defeated but not even moving in her place.

"And you" pointing to Thunder "I have something to tell you."

"Ne" Thunder said curious.

"This paper..." Ms. Lee started but her attention was once again drawn back to the girl. "MS. KIM YOO JIN, DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GO TO YOUR SEAT NOW?!!!"

"Oh yes, I'll go inside now, Ms. Lee" Uee said smirking.

 

- inside the room -

"Hey, look" Suzy, Uee's friend, said while elbowing Nana a little whose also a friend of Uee. "She's smiling so wide. Could that be because of my bestfriend coming here? Huh?"

"Hehe....We don't even know who's your MALE Bestfriend yet and you're saying that it's because of him? get a grip, okay?" Nana said to Suzy who was speechless by Nana's remark.

"Hey, girls." Uee who just come greeted and seated in her seat.

"So what's with the smile?" Suzy asked.

"Smile?"

"Yah, don't try to deny it." Nana said. "It's not as if you can hide that big smile covering your face, okay?"

"Also, don't even bother say that "Ms. Lee is pissed because of me. That's why." , okay? We know that that's not it." Suzy added.

"How did you know that Ms. Lee is pissed?" Uee ask her friends.

"Duh!! The whole campus can hear Ms. Lee shouting your name, okay?" Suzy explained.

"Is that so?" Uee said

"Yeah, THAT  IS SO!! NOW, explain your smile!!" Nana ordered.

"Nope!" Uee said reluctantly.

"YAH, you..."Nana started but didn't finish her word as she remember something "Oh yeah, Then, what's with the sorry thingy? and THE CLUMSY?"

"What sorry? and CLUMSY??????" Uee asked again as if she doesn't know what her friends are talking about.

"YAH, YOU SAY THOSE WORDS TO THE GUY EARLIER AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER IT ALREADY?" Suzy burst out, cannot believe that her friend already forgot that the words she hates came out on her own mouth.

"Oh that?! It's nothing really. I just don't want my mood to be ruined." Uee answered.

"Your mood?!!" Nana said implying something.

"Oh ho...Something happened, right?!! Suzy said confident.

"But I won't tell you." Uee said and make some strage face to tease Nana and Suzy.

"Yah, why won't you tell us?" Nana ask Uee.

"Because once I tell you, a second haven't even passed and the whole campus will already know it." Uee said firmly.

"YAH, I'm not like that!" Nana defended herself.

"Well, yeah. But Suzy is" Uee said pointing to Suzy.

"Well, I can't deny that" Nana added making Suzy hype up.

"Yah, YOU TWO........." Suzy shouted whacking Nana and Uee.

"What can we do? It's just who you are." Nana said, still in hands of Suzy. But those words make Suzy let go of her friends.

Once Suzy let go of Nana and Uee, they've started fixing their clothes but Suzy notice something.

"Yah, look at Uee." Suzy whisper to Nana.

"Why? Oh...she's in her dreamland again. Just let her be. I'll go to my seat now. " Nana said to Suzy.

Suzy just nodded.

---

" *sigh* He's just who he is." Uee said to herself with a sweet smile on her face and reminiscence something.

---

 

- on the other side -

"Aish, that Kim Yoo Jin is really making my blood boil." Ms. Lee said with annoyance in her voice but then she hold herself to explode so that she could explain things to Thunder.

"Mr. Park, this paper is the one where you have to let your other professor sign, okay?" Ms. Lee said and give some paper to Thunder. "Okay, now that you have that, i have something else to say to you. Since you are a week late, you'll need to be punished.

"What?" Thunder said in disbelief.

"Yes, and for now, you can't attend the class yet because you'll have to do something else, okay?." Ms. Lee explained

"Yes, ma'am" Thunder said defeatedly.

"Now, go home and take rest." Ms. Lee said that made thunder shocked.

"WHAT? Go home? I thought...."

"You thought what? That's your punishment. You're not allowed to attend the class today. Now, Go Home." Ms. Lee said and Thunder just obey her order and go back home but still cannot believe what's happenning on earth.



A/N

Annyeong!!  :)))))

this is the first chapter of MTL .... YEHEY!!!.....Hope you like it even though nothing much happened yet....but I'll definitely try my very hardest to make it more interesting while the story goes on.......

As for the Characters here in the story...
All of them will have a big part, well there are who have small part but will definitely have a BIG effect on the story......  : )

 

STAY TUNED AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! : )