Exploring Part 2

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

Jongkey and Eunhae POV

 

"Holy sausage balls! I slipped on a hard substance called a rock," said Jonghyun.

 

"Are you okay honey?" Key asked sweetly.

 

"I'm fine now that you said that. Because angel, you duh y!" (Mychonny reference anyone?)

 

Key blushed.

 

"Ugh, stop the romance!" said Donghae.

 

"Says the one who confessed in an extremely sappy way," said Key.

 

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT??!?!?"

 

"Your leader."

 

"Leeteuk hyung, I'm going to get you by the time we get back to camp."

 

"Guys! Guys! Stop! We have to gather supplies to build a home." said Eunhyuk breaking up the fight.

 

"Fine."

 

"..." Random silence appears.

 

"After this, me and Jonghyun have some business to do. IN THE FLOWER BUSHES," Key declared.

 

Then Jonghyun blushed.

 

"You mean like going poopoo?" Donghae asked innocently.

 

"No! We mean like 'it'!" Key explained.

 

"Oh... Wait you guys are so ! At least me and Hyukjae do it at home. IN THE BEDROOM. Right Hyukkie?" Donghae said, showing his puppy dog eyes to Hyukjae.

 

"Actually we've done it in the kitchen once," Eunhyuk informed.

 

"Hyukkie!" Donghae whined, pouting.

 

"Aigoo, you're so cute," Eunhyuk exclaimed, pinching Donghae's cheeks.

 

"Are you done? 'Cuz we seriously need to get moving," Key said, being pissed at the fact that they weren't getting anything done.

 

They started exploring around a bit until they found a giant gingerbread house with a creepy old woman standing in front of it.

 

"Hello children. You must be hungry. Would you like some candy?'' the woman said in a raspy voice.

 

"Sorry old lady, but I'm on a diet." said Key.

 

"Hey, wait a minute, we can use this house. We just have to get rid of that old lady." Jonghyun said.

 

"Can't we just kill her?" Donghae asked.

 

"That's a great idea! Why have we never thought of that before! Hae you're a genius!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. Then he glomped Donghae.

 

Donghae blushed.

 

 

" Okay, Donghae, you distract her while Jonghyun and Eunhyuk sneak behind and try to stab her. While I watch you guys from a distance. To make sure everything is going smoothly." said Key.

 

"Okay!" everyone confirmed. (Yes, they're that stupid.)

 

They started the plan until it came to the part where Eunhyuk and Jonghyun were about to stab the lady when something random happened.

 

"TIME TO DIE YOU OLD HAG!"

 

Katdaug20387 and Snowy1364 came out of nowhere and started throwing rotten eggs at the elderly lady. Then she vanished.

 

"Who the hell are you?" Eunhyuk said.

 

"Hi! We're the authors of this story! We've been trying to kill this old lady since we added her into the story. Please don't try to piss us off or we'll do some very cruel things to you. Well we better get going. Snowy1364 wants an autograph from Onew. And by the way Key, I LOVE YOU!!!," Katdaug20487 explained.

 

"HEY HE'S MINE!!" Jonghyun yelled.

 

" Whatever, I want your autograph Key. Oh I forgot, you guys are still part animals. Bye guys!" And we poofed off to where Onew and Minho are.

 

"Glub! Blub!" Donghae said.

 

"Me want banana. And strawberry milk," murmured Eunhyuk.

 

"Meow!," purred Key.

 

"Oh angel, you duh y. Ruff!" barked Jonghyun.

 

"..." Awkward Silence.

 

"Hey guys?"

 

"What?"

 

"How are we going to get the gingerbread house back to our base?" asked Eunhyuk.

 

 

~ Hi guys! Sorry if we haven't updated in a while. We only write the story if we go to each other's houses. And this chapter got deleted accidently 2 times and we had to write it over 3 times. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!:) And my bias is Key and Eunhyuk and Snowy's is Onew and Kyuhyun.