Madame Jessica

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

Still SuJu and SHINee POV

 

After the reunion with Heechul, SuJu and SHINee went to eat sushi.

 

1 Hour Later

 

"Okay do you guys want to go around to the few shops outside of here?" Leetuek asked.

 

"Sure!" the latter replied back.

 

After looking around at the small shops, they decided to go back home. But, apparently the SM vans decided to ditch them in the middle of Seoul because the drivers craved to eat donuts (fatasses :P). Which means they left SHINee and Suju at the shops.

 

"What the hell happened to our van?" Kyuhyun yelled.

 

"Hey guys, there's a note here," Siwon said, picking up a small piece of paper up.

 

They read the note:

 

Dear fellow Kpop Idols,

Since we're craving for donuts, we decided to ditch you guys in the middle of Seoul. Sorry for the inconvience. We're guessing that you guys might have to walk home. Oh well.

Sincerely,

The Drivers :D

 

"More like sincerely, the fatasses," Kyuhyun snickered.

 

"Good one Kyuhyun hyung," Jonghyun commented.

 

They started to walk home. On the way, they met an old lady who asked for help.

 

"Hey you! Young man! Would you like to help an elderly person cross the street?" she asked politely.

 

"Sorry, but we need to get back to our dorms. We have an interview in a couple of minutes so we have to go home quickly," Sungmin reasoned.

 

"But please there are so many cars that are moving so fast," she said, trying to convince them.

 

"No way you old hag!" Kyuhyun swore.

 

"Kyuhyun!/Kyuhyun hyung! You don't yell at an elderly person! Apologize!" every else yelled at him.

 

"I don't have to say sorry to that old hag!" said Kyuhyun stubbornly.

 

"Grr, you have angered the great, awesome, ultimate, not-elderly, awesome-sauce, Madame Jessica! For that you shall pay." said the angered old lady.

 

"... Ok?" Suju/SHINee said, being a bit surprised.

 

"Expelleramis-Transportus-Toto-Thena-Fluffia-Dimensionus!" Madame Jessica shouted as cast a spell on SuJu and SHINee.

 

"..." Nothing happened.

 

"Just a wait a bit will you! Geez, kids these days," she said, annoyed.

 

She heard a "Pop!" and turned around. "Finally they're gone!"

 

Meanwhile...

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" shouted Jonghyun.

 

They were apparrently spinning around in a rainbow time travel.....portal?

 

The torture portal finally stopped when when they landed on what appears to be either fluffy cotton candy or clouds. (I think it's cotton candy. With Pop Rocks infused in it :D.)

 

And a piece of dog suddenly fell down and landed on Kyuhyun's oddly shaped head.

 

"What the ?"

 

"BWAHAAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S REVENGE FOR YOU!" Eunhyuk said, still laughing and rolling around on the ground.

 

''Shut up."

 

And then Donghae randomly glomped Eunhyuk. "Hyukkie!"

 

Eunhyuk blushed.

 

"Wait a minute. Where are we?" Onew asked to no in particular.

 

"I think we're in some sort of fluffy (gay) world," Leetuek suggested.

 

Kyuhyun felt something furry brush against his hand. He went to look at his reflection in a nearby chocolate pond.

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

 

"What?"

 

"We're all part animal!"

 

"EHHHHHHHHH?!"

 

Everyone went to look.

 

"Ugh, wait for me!!" said Yesung.

 

"Kyuhyun's right. We are."

 

Everyone had either animal ears and a tail or 2 things that relate to the animal.

 

"What now?" Yesung asked.

 

 

~Hello!

Ok if everyone wants to know what animal they are, here's a list:

SHINee

Onew-Bunny

Jonghyun-Puppy

Minho-Bull

Key-Cat

SuJu

Leetuek-Deer

Sungmin-Bunny

Kyuhyun-Fox

Eunhyuk-Monkey

Donghae-Fish

Siwon-Wolf

Yesung-Turtle

Well, until next time! Bye!

-Snowy1364 and Katdaug20387