The Meeting

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

SHINee's POV

"Yah! Wake up Keroro!" Onew yelled.

 

"Hey I told you to never called me that!" Minho said.

 

"Whatever, we have an meeting with the SuJu hyungs today at the cafe so move your freakin' and get out of the bed. Everyone is already done."

 

"Do we have to hyung? I'm tired."

 

"Yes Keroro." Onew snorted.

 

Minho then proceeded to throw a pillow aimed directly at Onew's head, to which he missed.

 

 

SuJu's POV

 

Leeteuk went into Eunhae's room and flicked the light switch on and off repeatedly.

 

"Wake up you lovebirds."

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae stretched, yawned, and then started hugging again. (Apparently they're wearing matching pajamas XD.)

 

"I love you Donghae." Eunhyuk said randomly with his eyes half open.

 

Leeteuk got pissed and said, "Hey no time for sweet talk! We have to meet the SHINee dongsaengs at the cafe!!!"

 

Eunhyuk quickly got out of bed and Donghae suddenly (more like randomly (<_<) ) confesses his love to Eunhyuk.

 

"Hyukjae! I love you forever and ever! My love for you is bigger than the universe! Let's be together until the day we die. And then we shall meet in heaven again and we shall live happily ever after, drinking and eating strawberry milk and cake and then go frolicking through the clouds and be together in one harmony with us as the angels and admire at the universe below us while we hold hands and then run back to our house and have a love-making sessio--"

 

 

Hyukjae blushed at hearing this.

 

Leeteuk threw a pillow in Donghae's face. "Nobody cares you sappy Dinghead. And by the way, too much info. "

 

 

 

At the Cafe

 

The SHINee members waited at the Cafe. A bunch of fangirls (and fanboys) came to them for autographs.

 

"Ugh this is soo annoying." said Key nagging.

 

"Come on, just do for the fans. I mean, they love us. We should give the love back to them." said Jonghyun cheerfully.

 

"Okay I'll do it. Not for the fans but for you."

 

Jonghyun smiled.

 

"Hey guys, our hyungs are here." Minho said.

 

Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Siwon arrived at the door.

 

Right when SuJu came through fans ditched the SHINee members to go to them.

"Okay guys, enough. We have an appointment with SHINee. So could you please give us some privacy?" Siwon asked politely.

 

And so the fans gave them some privacy and went back to their seats to drink coffee...and secretly take pictures of SuJu and SHINee.

 

"Ugh, the fans are so annoying!" complained the evil maknae, Kyuhyun, who was currently playing on his PSP.

 

"Tell me about it." scoffed the naggy diva Key umma.

 

"You guys are late." said Minho.

 

"Sorry. We couldn't wake the Eunhae couple up."

 

"Kay...hey guys long time no see! Congrats on your new music video "Spy". said Onew changing the subject.

 

"Thanks. Aren't you guys working on a comeback too?" asked Leeteuk.

 

"Yep, and we got a day off and Taemin decided to visit his mom."

 

"Hey, maybe we could explore around Seoul today and grab some lunch," Suju's leader suggested.

 

"Sure!" the dongsaengs replied back, accepting the offer.

 

 

 

 

 

~Ke ke they don't know whats coming.

Hi guys its Katdaug20387. I'm writing chapter 3 and I think its very crappy. My cousin snowy1364 wrote chapters 1 and 2. Yeah she's a better writer than me cuz she has a random side of her and I apparently dont...:( SO plz subscribe and comment.

 

Leeteuk seems a bit OCC in this but that just makes the story funnier :3

Check out my fanfic if you like.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/254115