A Normal Day, I Think?

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

7:00 AM

 

Ryeowook woke up this morning feeling refreshed somehow. He then suddenly had an urge to make breakfast. Hmm, what should I make? He got some eggs from his nest because apparently there was only candy in the fridge. I'll make pancakes! Strawberry pancakes..

 

After he finished the pancakes, a delicious aroma filled the room.

 

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY HAIRY BUTTS! BREAKFAST IS READY AND YOUR STILL MOTHERING ASLEEP!" Ryeowook squawked, and he went to whack everyone with a pan except for Yesung, you know why.

 

"OW!" everyone yelled out in pain.

 

"You have done well, my disciple," Kyuhyun humbly said.

 

"Thank you," Ryeowook replied back. "Ok well anyway go eat before I give you more brain damage."

 

Everyone went to go eat the delicious, wonderful pancakes. A few hours later, they were finally finished.

 

"Those were the...BEST PANCAKES EVER. WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO MAKE THOSE? I MUST HAVE THE RECIPE. I MUST. SO GIVE ME IT NOW!" Siwon shouted out.

 

"SHUT UP SIWON!"

 

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU SHUT UP THEN!"

 

"YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG YOU KNOW!" Leeteuk shouted out, scolding.

 

"Oh yeah. Sorry hyung." Siwon apologized.

 

And so after breakfast, Key suggested to go to the mall where he bought his camera. After a few mintues later of walking. they finally arrived...TO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

 

"KEY I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WAS A MALL HERE!" everyone yelled at him.

 

"There is! Wait one moment!"

 

Key pulled out a key (see what I did there?) and pushed into thin air and twisted it. A deep rumbling could be heard and a giant building slowly rose from the ground.

 

"Woah," was all what they could say as they stared at the large building in front of them.

 

"I told you, and you pabos never care to hear me elaborate," Key huffed, crossing his arms.

 

They went inside and found out it was even bigger.

 

"So yeah, apparently this has every single store and shop you can imagine."

 

"Does that mean there's a Starcraft store?" Kyuhyun asked, with hope in his eyes, (wait, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? o__o)

 

"Yeah. 72 floor, to your left."

 

"SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. See you later, ers!" Kyuhyun said, and dragged Sungmin along with him to the shop.

 

"So I'm guessing this is where we split up so... meet everyone here in 3 hours?" Key said.

 

" Yeah ok. HEY KYUHYUN DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" shouted Leeteuk.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," the fox replied back, waiting for the elevator.

 

KyuMin POV

 

Kyuhyun browsed all over the store. fanboying over probably everything. When he turned around though, he noticed that Sungmin was nowhere in sight.

 

"OH ! I LOST MINNIE! MINNNIE! MINNIE!" Kyuhyun yelled, looking for his lover all over the place. He finally found him, sitting on a bench near the store and, crying?

 

"Minnie? Why'd you run away from the store?" he asked.

 

"Kyuhyunnie loves Starcraft more than me! Kyuhyunnie didn't even see me getting kidnapped by an ahjussi. You just went all over the place looking at Starcraft! Minnie had to fight his way out from the ahjussi, and then Minnie got here," Sungmin whimpered back.

 

 

"Yeobo~ that's wrong. Kyuhyunnie always loves Sungminnie and only him only. Now where is that ahjussi, I'll go rip his guts out and eat them for dinner."

 

"That's disgusting Kyuhyunnie. Please don't actually do that. And by the way, the pig ahjussi is over there," Sungmin siad, pointing at the shop filled with pink bunnies and other pink things with a fat man standing in front of it.

 

Kyuhyun went up to the ahjussi and gave him a really hard fist to the face attack. The fat man stumbled backwards and fell on his .

 

"Hey! What did you hit me for?!" the pig ahjussi said, feeling shocked that someone had just punched him.

 

"What gives you the right to be stealling my Sungminnie?!"

 

"Oh. He was yours?!"

 

"YEAH! SO DON'T JUST GO KIDNAPPING CUTE BOYS!" Kyuhyun shouted out, enraged, which caused him to punch the man again, which caused the man to fall unconscious.

 

"My work here is done," Kyuhyun said to himself and went to envelope Sungmin in a hug.

 

"There. Now the ahjussi won't ever kidnap you again. So let's go get some ice cream!" he declared.

 

"Yay! Ice cream!"

 

~ Long chapter update! Sorry we haven't updated for a while. Something went wrong with our computer. We'll be posting the other POVs soon, so bye!