Ailment

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

After everyone came back from the store, (Sorry guys, we're changing the plot a bit. "We don't even have one," Kyuhyun whispered. "Shut up," we said, silencing the fox.)Onew and Minho came and explained everything to to the rest of the group.

 

"Shouldn't we go find a cure for Siwon?" questioned Sungmin.

 

"Nah, he's better like this. Plus it's really funny to see a version of him running all over the place singing, "I'm y and I Know It!"" Kyuhyun snickered.

 

"Kyuhyunnie~, I'm serious," Sungmin whined, unconciously doing aegyo, to which the fox couldn't resist the sight of it.

 

"That's it Minnie, TO THE BUSHES!" declared Kyuhyun, and he dragged the unsuspecting bunny to the flower bushes.

 

"Ewwwwww...." everyone else said.

 

"Anyway, we're going to find a cure for Siwon. I'm not wanting to see what awaits for us for the future," Leeteuk said, and shuddered at the thought of it.

 

"Fine," the rest of the group murmured.

 

After "researching" the cures for Siwon (to which only ended with the idea of the wolf getting whacked by something) they finally came up with the "perfect" solution.

 

"Ok, grab his bible," Yesung said, relaying it to Ryeowook. The bird grabbed the religious book from Siwon's designer Gucci bag (Guess where he got the bag from?; Yep. Heechul.) and he passed it on to Shindong. The rest of the group built a (Great Shisus!) bonfire in the middle of the base.

 

"ALRIGHT SIWON!" Leeteuk shouted out loud. "WHERE THE ARE YOU?!"

 

Immediately a blur of gray whooshed past the deer.

 

"I'M BRINGING Y BACK!" shouted Siwon, in a...pink tutu? WITH A PINK BOW ON HIS HEAD?!

 

"WHAT...THE...hell?" everyone yelled, shocked at the fact that a crazy Siwon is insane.

 

"Anyway," Leeteuk said, quickly recovering from the shock. "DROP THE CRAZINESS AND GIVE US OUR OLD SIWON BACK OR YOUR PRECIOUS BOOK GETS IT!"

 

Siwon whipped his head around to stare at the bible. "No...NO THE BOOK! NOT THE BOOK! GIVE ME THE BOOK NOW!!!"

 

Then poof! He becomes his old self again. "Uh, what happened? Why am I in a tutu again? And why the heck is there a pink bow on my head?"

 

"Phew, he's back." Eunhyuk said with relief.

 

"W-wait, where's KyuMin?"

 

*Kissing noises*

 

"Um, I think I know where. And I think that there, um, busy." Donghae said.

 

"Let's just let them be." Ryeowook suggested.

 

"Ok."

 

~Umm, well, yeah. New chapter update. Yeah. This story is going to end soon. So... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!! *hands out cookies to everyone* OM NOM NOM! Oh yeah, bye! *continues to munch on cookie*