Bonus Chapter

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

Turtles POV

 

"Sir, we are ready to begin."

 

"Excellent. Begin the operation Freedom." Ddangkoma commanded.

 

If you would like to know what's going on, the turtles are apparently trying to escape this place that they call a "cramped hellhole" (Suju's dorm) and getting some freedom.

 

"Okay. Here's how it goes. While our owner is sleeping, we'll open the door and sneak out the room. Then we'll open the door, get on the elevator, and ride down our way to freedom. A great plan isn't it?" explained their master tactnician, codename Kyumin.

 

"Great plan. Now let's get going boss," said the spy, codename Eunhae.

 

Eunhae put on sticky turtle pads, climbed up the door, and turned the knob quietly so that their owner wouldn't wake up. " We got it open."

 

Zhoury, one of the soldiers, went out first, followed by the boss, and then everyone else to the kitchen (the entrance to Suju's dorm is next to the kitchen in case.) Eunhae climbed up again and closed the door.

 

"Ok, next step. Get to the entrance that the owner and his friends go through." Hanchul, another tactnician said to Zhoury, who relayed it to Sibum, who passed it on again to Kyumin, who passed it on the boss.

 

They were about to begin the next step when they heard footsteps coming from Kangteuk's room.

 

"Quick! Hide in there!" Ddangkoma commanded.

 

They ran into a random room, which was Eunhyuk and Donghae's.

 

"Ok we're safe. From what I heard, these two are hardcore sleepers," Sibum explained, pointing his little turtle fingers at the Eunhae couple.

 

"Aw come on! Now we have to abort the mission," Kyumin complained.

 

"Shut up. We'll just have to stay here for now," Hanchul reasoned.

 

"Fine."

 

Meanwhile In The Kitchen...

 

Kangin got some milk from the refridgerator.

 

"I swear I heard some footsteps and talking out here. Maybe it was just my imagination." he said, talking to himself while drinking milk and trying to get the thought out of his head.

 

"I'm probably just sleepy."

 

 

 

~Hi there! A bonus chapter for those who have been reading this fanfic! Thank you so much!

-Snowy1364