The Ghost of Hankyung

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

“Where’s the gingerbread house?” asked Siwon.

 

“It’s over there in the bushes,” said Eunhyuk.

 

“Eww! No way am I going over there! Yesung you get it!” exclaimed Siwon.

 

“Why me?! Why not you?!” said Yesung, waving his turtle hands in the air.

 

“Because I don’t want to get scarred for life!” Siwon tried to reason.

 

“Alright fine! You own me one!” Yesung said, giving into defeat.

 

He slowly walked over and found a Jonghyun and Key lying on top of each other.

 

“Ewww! My innocent eyes!” Yesung quickly carried the gingerbread to the base.

 

“Here you go! Now I’m scarred thanks to ing Siwon!”

 

“Hey, I heard that. You now have 43 sins. YOU MUST REPENT.”

 

“Yeah right. No way in hell am I going to confess 43 sins to some imaginary being.”

 

“-le gasp-YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.”

 

“So, what if I did?”

 

“YOU’RE GOING TO DIE AND GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU! COME HERE YOU RASCAL!” Siwon then started chasing Yesung around the camp. But sadly, Siwon caught up to him and started whacking him on the head a buch of times.

 

“OW!”

 

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR SAYING THAT UNBELIEVABLE SENTENCE!”

 

“Those two are really funny!” said Ryeowook, trying to hold in his laughter.

 

“I know right?” said Leeteuk.

 

“Hey wait a minute. Where’s Sungmin and Kyuhyun hyung?” asked Minho.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“We’ve found out the problem Patient C23. There’s seems to be a large tumor down in the southern regions,” said Sungmin, dressed as a doctor and pointing at Kyuhyun’s “problem”.

 

“Did you just call my a tumor?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Well we are roleplaying.”

 

“Oh."

 

"Well anyway, since this is a large problem, I would recommend a surgery to remove it, but there’s a 73.6% chance of you not surviving.” Sungmin informed.

 

Kyuhyun le gasped.

 

“I wish you luck my dear, I wish you luck.”

 

Kyuhyun pretended to burst into tears.

 

Sungmin started patting his back.

 

“Let’s make this moment last. And when you’re in heaven, you’ll have a good feeling.”

 

Sungmin was then on top of Kyuhyun.

 

“Hey guys, we should get- OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!” Onew suddenly appeared, shocking the other two.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOI-Oh,” Kyuhyun quickly realized the position they were in, and blushed.

 

“IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!” he yelled.

 

“Look….at…..what……you’re……doing.”

 

Sungmin looked down and saw him on top of Kyuhyun.

 

“Oh…” Sungmin got off him and brushed his clothes and straightened his fur. Then there was an awkward silence.

 

"..."

 

“Okay guys, can we just go back to base or what?” Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Fine..” And everyone went back to their base.

 

Time Skip…..

 

“Yay! We can finally go inside the house! I’m so tired!” shouted Siwon.

 

“SHUT THE HELL UP SIWON!” everyone yelled at him.

 

“YOU MUST REPENT BEFORE THE WRATH OF THE DEVIL SHOWS!”

 

“NO ONE CARES!”

 

Then everyone went into the house. They were met by a depressed looking ghost roaming around the house cooking a ton of what seems to be fried rice.

 

“Who are you?” asked Lettuc- I mean Leeteuk.

 

“I am the ghost of Hankyung,” the ghost said in a heavily Chinese accented voice, “I’ve been living in this house for 50 years because of an evil witch by the name of Sooyoung, who apparently rejected me because I tried to hit on her. Damn, she is a foxy one.”

 

“Well, this there anyway you can go back to wherever you came from?” asked Shindong.

 

“Yes there is. I must make 43,275,109,857,891,805,209,835,791,808 plates of Bejing fried rice by the end of the day or else I’ll stay in this cursed house forever,” explained the Chinese ghost.

 

“Well, how many can you make in a day?” asked the Kyucumber-, I mean Kyuhyun.

 

“I can make about 43,257,109,857,891,805,209,835,791,807 plates of it.”

 

“Well why can’t you make like one more then?”

 

“That’s because there’s always a monster named Moisturizing with Vitamin E Germ-x Original Hand Sanitizer That Kills 99.99% Of Germs (Registered LOL XD) that’s always eating the last plate of my food everyday.”

 

“What kind of stupid name for a monster is that?!”

 

“I don’t know, I bet the creator was high at the time or something like that.”

 

“Maybe.”

 

“Well anyway, so basically you want us to go kill him.”

 

“Yes please. He comes here every night. In fact, he should be here in about 5 minutes so help me?”

 

“Sure. Since I’m going through StarCraft withdrawal, I would love to kill something,” said Kyuhyun, with an evil plan forming in his mind.

5 minutes later…

 

A loud rumbling knock was heard on the back door of the house.

 

“HEY! I WANT MY FOOD! WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!”

 

“There’s your chance Kyuhyun.”

 

“Okey-dokey!” And Kyuhyun bashed the door open and started scratching and kicking the monster, which looked like a giant bottle of clean hand sanitizer with 2 big googly eyes.

 

“WHAT THE- OW! WOULD YOU STOP THAT!” roared Mr. Moisturizer With Vitamin E Germ-x Original Hand Sanitizer That Kills 99.99% Of Germs.

 

“NO WAY! I WANT TO GO KILL SOMETHING! AND THAT JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE YOU!” Kyuhyun yelled, and slashed the bottle one more time and it vaporized.

 

“Uh, it’s a monster and apparently can’t fight back with a teeny-tiny fox?” Jonghyun said.

 

“Grrrr, I’m pretty manly for a teeny-tiny fox.” Kyuhyun growled, getting pissed off.

 

“Kyuhyunnie! Calm down!” Sungmin yelled, and glomped him.

 

Kyuhyun immediately stopped getting angry and placed a peck on Sungmin’s forehead. “Aigoo hyung, you’re so cute!” And he pinched his hyung’s cheeks.

 

“Aww this is such a cute KyuMin moment!” exclaimed Key, and he took a picture of the moment with his pink camera.

 

“Where did you get that? In a log?” asked Minho.

 

“Nope. There’s actually a giant shopping mall a couple minutes on the way here,” explained Key.

 

“Oh.”

 

“Well finally! I can go to heaven!” Hankyung shouted, and the ghost vanished.

 

“…I’m tired,” said Siwon.

 

“Shut up and everyone go to sleep,” Leeteuk commanded, and everyone went back inside the house to sleep, except for Shindong and Minho, who wanted to eat all of the unattended Beijing fried rice.

 

“THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING WE’VE EVER TASTED!”Shindong said.

 

“I know right. That’s why the monster, Moisturizing With Vitamin E Germ-x Original Hand Sanitizer That Kills 99.99% Of Germs, wanted to eat it everyday.”

 

“SHUT THE UP AND GO TO YOUR ING BED!” Everyone shouted, except for Siwon who was humbly sleeping in his room.

 

~Hello! This is a long chapter. Hope you enjoyed this long update! :3