Meeting the Wolf and the Dragon

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

"Why do you have to wake me up so early in the morning?" Onew complained.

 

Onew and Minho apparently decided to ditch the mall because...they're trying to keep their manly image.

 

"We have to excercise! Look at your washboard abs!" Minho critized.

 

"I only have fur on my tummy! Plus, DO. NOT. SAY. ANYTHING. ABOUT. MY. WASH. BOARD. ABS!!" Onew yelled. (Hello Baby reference ;D)

 

"Well, just get your, you know, your animal 6-packs."

 

"Okay." Onew then jiggled his furry washboard abs. *jiggle jiggle*

 

Then Minho and Onew ran into a person doing their "business". They looked up and saw that it was Siwon.

 

"Siwon! What the hell are you doing here?!"

 

Siwon was about to turn around and just then, Onew yelled.

 

"STOP STOP STOP!" He shielded his eyes. Minho peeked a little bit and put his hands down.

 

"It's only animal guy balls. Good thing we're not in a human morph." Minho apparently informed.

 

"Phew! Good thing!" Onew also let his hands down and shielded his eyes again. "AH! IT'S STILL GROSS!"

 

"It's not gross!" Then Siwon stood on his 4 legs again.

 

"That's better," Onew sighed.

 

"Come on! WE HAVE TO EXCERCISE TO GET RID OF YOUR FAT YOU'VE BEEN GETTING FROM THE CHICKEN!"

 

"DO NOT INSULT ME ABOUT MY BELLY! ESPECIALLY ABOUT CHICKEN!" Onew seethed. He then jumped on Minho and tackled him, but Minho blocked his attack.

 

"What?! I'm just telling you to be healthy. Just like me. The healthy and handsome, the guy with charisma, Ba Bam! it's me, Choi Minho."

 

"I AM ALSO THE AWESOME ONE! I AM THE.....the.....the-"

 

"The fatty chicken eater?"

 

"YAH!" Then he punched Minho in the head.

 

Siwon already disappeared because he heard some of the SuJu members cussing some super junior, bad words like . Damn it, I, the writer, has cussed.

 

"You must repent narrator!" Siwon yelled.

 

"NO! Shut up or I'll kick you out of the story!"

 

"Okay." *poof*

 

Suddenly, Minho and Onew stopped fighting because they heard a "BOOM SHAKA LAKA!" Minho pushed the bush out of the way and saw a wolf with blue highlights and a dragon with a kind of half cutted hairstyle.

 

"Um, what are you guys doing?" Minho asked.

 

The wolf with highlights starting rapping.

 

"This song seems so familar."

 

Then all of the sudden, "WOW. FANTASTIC BABY!"

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! It's T.O.P and G-Dragon hyung!" Minho yelled to Onew.

 

The wolf went over to the boombox and pressed the stop buttons.

 

"Hey, WAZ UP?" GD asked.

 

"Hm, so you're the dragon," Onew said stupidly.

 

"Hm, I wonder why?" Minho said with sarcasm.

 

"So how did you and Minho get here?" T.O.P asked.

 

"Because of this 'Madame Jessica.' "

 

"Same here!" GD cheerfully said.

 

Then Siwon came out of nowhere and started singing, "I'M Y AND I KNOW IT! I'M LIVING THE DREAM BABY!"

 

"Something is terribly wrong with Siwon," Minho said with wide eyes.

 

"WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH!"

 

"UGH! WHOSE THAT CREATURE?!" T.O.P said while shielding his eyes.

 

Then poof he disappeared.....probably to base camp.

 

"That's Siwon hyung. He's kind of out of control today," Onew explained.

 

Then Yesung popped out of a bush.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YESUNG HYUNG?!" Minho and Onew yelled.

 

 

~Hi, it's Katdaug here! I hope you like my super randomness!